• 54 results
Posted by k4tzm4n (39502 posts) - - Show Bio

The Super Bowl is only two days away and with it comes an onslaught of new trailers we can't wait to see. It seems the studios are well aware how anxious we are for new footage, so they're giving us a little taste of what's to come. Thankfully, it's not a super quick Vine of the trailer or anything like that. We're getting a legitimate tease: 16 seconds of very appealing footage. Prepare to get hyped.

Loading Video...

Captain America: The Winter Soldier is directed by Anthony and Joe Russo and will open April 4. So, what do you think of the new footage, Viners? Has this become your most anticipated comic book movie of the year or are you not feeling all that optimistic about it? Get your discussion on below.

Staff
#1 Edited by TheManInTheShoe (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome

#2 Posted by rob1157 (123 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm so ready for this movie.

#3 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (40396 posts) - - Show Bio

I really hope that connection between Black Widow and Bucky is made in this film

#4 Posted by AllStarSuperman (27446 posts) - - Show Bio

I am so ready,

oh the guy above me already said that.....

#5 Posted by Deranged Midget (18231 posts) - - Show Bio

#6 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (4538 posts) - - Show Bio

Was that the Falcon? cool, I did not know he was in he movie

#7 Edited by Oscars94 (2951 posts) - - Show Bio

This was sweet! When do we get a Guardians of The Galaxy trailer?! I mean a different one from the SDCC one.

#8 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (40396 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by jwalser3 (6104 posts) - - Show Bio

@theamazingimmortalman: He was in some of the earlier posters.

Hopefully it won't be as boring as First Avenger.

#10 Posted by LCazT1996 (576 posts) - - Show Bio

Was that the Falcon? cool, I did not know he was in he movie

Yes he is. :D He was in the first trailer a little bit.

I really hope that connection between Black Widow and Bucky is made in this film

^This

#11 Posted by DominicLabrioa (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a good feeling that this film will be as awesome as it looks.

#12 Edited by Cloakx14 (5977 posts) - - Show Bio

looks interesting.

#13 Posted by The Average Bear (2249 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Deranged Midget (18231 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by Jphu8414 (4041 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome!

Bucky looks beast

#16 Posted by Wolverine08 (48206 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool.

#19 Edited by Lvenger (23567 posts) - - Show Bio

Looking forward to the actual Superbowl trailer. This one is a bit bare though it has potential if it's expanded in the actual Superbowl trailer. Nonetheless, Captain America: The Winter Soldier is already my most anticipated film for 2014 given how cool the film looks so far and how good The First Avenger was. So pumped for the next trailer!

#20 Posted by Weddep (65 posts) - - Show Bio

His costume at 10 seconds looks AWESOME! Looks like a bit of Marvel NOW! influence.

#21 Posted by amaltheias (36 posts) - - Show Bio

My excitement for this movie knows no bounds.

#22 Posted by War Killer (20885 posts) - - Show Bio

I seriously was just about to save this poster right when I noticed...HIM <_<

I also like how it says "Avengers Assemble" instead of "Marvel's The Avengers." lol

#23 Posted by ravisher (718 posts) - - Show Bio

i kept rewinding falcon

#24 Posted by Lvenger (23567 posts) - - Show Bio

@war_killer: In case you're interested or didn't know, the UK and European release of The Avengers was called Avengers Assemble to avoid confusion with a popular 60s spy show called The Avengers. That's why people in my country and Europe call The Avengers Avengers Assemble.

#25 Posted by Onemoreposter (4257 posts) - - Show Bio

Dew wings. Falcon looking good.

#26 Edited by War Killer (20885 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@war_killer: In case you're interested or didn't know, the UK and European release of The Avengers was called Avengers Assemble to avoid confusion with a popular 60s spy show called The Avengers. That's why people in my country and Europe call The Avengers Avengers Assemble.

Well now, don't I just feel silly...

But still, I figured the whole reason they titled it "Marvel's The Avengers" instead of just "The Avengers" was to avoid mishaps like that.

#27 Edited by Experio (18207 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice.

#28 Posted by Lvenger (23567 posts) - - Show Bio

@war_killer: Heh I guessed that'd be the case too all things considered :P You hyped for the Super Bowl trailer?

#29 Posted by War Killer (20885 posts) - - Show Bio
@lvenger said:

@war_killer: Heh I guessed that'd be the case too all things considered :P You hyped for the Super Bowl trailer?

Yeah, though I'm not going to watch it...these days I tend to stay away from trailers because of spoilers. Still hyped for the movie though, I'm looking forward to it above all other movies this year.

#30 Posted by Lvenger (23567 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

Yeah, though I'm not going to watch it...these days I tend to stay away from trailers because of spoilers. Still hyped for the movie though, I'm looking forward to it above all other movies this year.

Why are you on here then lol? Have you not watched the trailer on the article? :P

#31 Posted by Deranged Midget (18231 posts) - - Show Bio

I seriously was just about to save this poster right when I noticed...HIM <_<

I also like how it says "Avengers Assemble" instead of "Marvel's The Avengers." lol

TROLOLOLO!

#32 Edited by War Killer (20885 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@war_killer said:
@lvenger said:

Why are you on here then lol? Have you not watched the trailer on the article? :P

Just because I haven't watched the trailer doesn't mean I can still talk about the movie. :P I did see the screen shots and posters though. xD

#33 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6517 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate trailers for trailers.

#34 Edited by AmazingWebHead (6982 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay,I'm officially psyched

#35 Posted by SynCig (888 posts) - - Show Bio

My excitement for this movie can barely be contained.

#36 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (6148 posts) - - Show Bio

Looking good

#37 Edited by Gotham331 (312 posts) - - Show Bio

I really hope they're not setting me up like they did for Iron Man 3. You think think there's some gravity to the movie and it turns out to be a buddy comedy

#38 Posted by JediXMan (32521 posts) - - Show Bio

This movie looks so good.

#39 Posted by Manwhohaseverything (2371 posts) - - Show Bio

Loved First Avenger, and still think it's comics most under-rated movie. Much of this was filmed near my hometown, so I'm psyched. I dislike Samuel L Jackson very much, but even he won't ruin this for me.

#40 Edited by Edamame (29543 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't wait to see this film.

#41 Edited by Fallschirmjager (19800 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice.

They really need to do a GotG one though if they're going to get word out. No one knows who they are.

I really hope they're not setting me up like they did for Iron Man 3. You think think there's some gravity to the movie and it turns out to be a buddy comedy

100% agreed. Especially after Ed's comments.

#43 Posted by Trodorne (2749 posts) - - Show Bio

George St.Pierre as BATROC!!! WOOOOOOO!

#44 Posted by GothamRed (2615 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Widow's rocking out to music only she can hear. And Fury's concerned about this.

#45 Posted by goobot (531 posts) - - Show Bio

@oscars94 said:

This was sweet! When do we get a Guardians of The Galaxy trailer?! I mean a different one from the SDCC one.

Expect the Guardians trailer in March.

#46 Posted by Jokergeist (4715 posts) - - Show Bio

The costume designers need to be fired.

#47 Posted by Oscars94 (2951 posts) - - Show Bio

@jokergeist: I think they're quite good. Besides, Cap's wearing 3 of his suits in this movie. Choose your favourite! Falcon looks sweet!

#48 Posted by Jokergeist (4715 posts) - - Show Bio

@oscars94: The Falcon costume looks great. I just wish they'd make his standard uniform have less padding and look a lil' more something in THIS fashion....

#49 Edited by The_Titan_Lord (7699 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice.

#50 Posted by pingclang (504 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't stand the wait for this. So excited. Very happy to see Falcon in there.