First Image of Grant Gustin as The Flash Released

• 179 results
Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Love how they got the guy from original 90's flash, that show was so cheesy, bad acting obviously it was no Smallville or Arrow but I think that's a great nod to the fans wonder if he'll be Barry's dad or Jay Garrick maybe?

Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

@vaeternus: Yes, but Captain America's Mask has no similarities to Jay Garrick's, only to Barry Allen's/ And Barry Allen came after Cap, so you can't say Cap ripped off Flash.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Vaeternus

@ Captain13, Yes, but nobody can really say that about Barry either, the photos I posted pretty much confirms this...of course I'd expect you to know this as a Flash fan, Flash's costume is more skin tight, and nimble where is Steve's isn't, he has pieces of clothing on top of another and a shield. Was just saying, that Flash in general is older then Captain America as a character(a speedster) That would be like someone saying "Thor's cape is a Superman ripoff since it's a cape and red" lol yet both are very different costumes..

Any rate, the chin thing I like reminds me of New 52 and Injustice Flash ;) I'm fine with that.

Avatar image for emerald_empress_
emerald_empress_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

nice, admiring the texture, But flash is way too overused, I'm really sick of seeing him. No offence to the flash fans.

CrazyScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 27

Woah! That looks amazing! I can't wait to see Wally, Iris, the Rogues, Jay, and Elongated Man (Flash's show would be the perfect way to introduce the Elongated Man and Jay). I think the chin thing looks a little weird in live action, but I'll get used to it. But wow!

No Caption Provided

GBandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sooooooo hes going to be running at super speed wearing leather O.O

I ride my bike wearing a leather vest and when I get to my destination it's soaked. Imagine a full tight costume O.O

But as for looks it does look awesome

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mediocregeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

nice, admiring the texture, But flash is way too overused, I'm really sick of seeing him. No offence to the flash fans.

Flash isn't used at all by himself outside the comics. How is he overused?

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

All doubts I've had about the costume are gone. Now I just hope my doubts about cheesy superspeed CGI will go away, too.

shrmntnk62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That looks awesome! I can't wait for this show to start!

Red_Vibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#162  Edited By Red_Vibe

Looks pretty good, it just wish that it had the original ear pieces.

AmbushSatyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By AmbushSatyr

Looks great.

AmbushSatyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks great, can't wait.

Alertcircuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this and Arrow gonna be in the movieverse or are they standalone?

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Is this and Arrow gonna be in the movieverse or are they standalone?

It's standalone.

Does Anyone know when the whole suit will be revealed?

PabloGdeAnda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:

Soooo glad they went with a deeper red and not something bright. Still worried about the rest of the costume because it's not an easy one to pull off for live action.

I'm glad of this too.
Also, when I saw Barry on Arrow, I thought WELL HE ISN'T BLONDE, but I can say in the costume looks good. And also (also), while many people didn't liked Smallville for instance, did you see the Legion and Justice Society episodes from that show?
What I mean is, I really trust Geoff Johns to have a good input on this show.

pandataur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By pandataur

looks a little to leathery i think but its not clear view so... cant wait

PabloGdeAnda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By PabloGdeAnda

Love how they got the guy from original 90's flash, that show was so cheesy, bad acting obviously it was no Smallville or Arrow but I think that's a great nod to the fans wonder if he'll be Barry's dad or Jay Garrick maybe?

I hope they get more. One thing I really liked about Smallville, is that they used a lot of actors from the Superman universe in the show, that's always a nice treat.
I know there aren't many from the old Flash tv show, but they could get actors from any DC movie/series from the past, anything DC related

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Vaeternus

@pablogdeanda said:

@vaeternus said:

I hope they get more. One thing I really liked about Smallville, is that they used a lot of actors from the Superman universe in the show, that's always a nice treat.

I know there aren't many from the old Flash tv show, but they could get actors from any DC movie/series from the past, anything DC related

Yeah I loved that too, Smallville did a great job with that literally getting everyone who played the parts who were still alive from reeve to hatcher. I agree.

They could get the old villians/actors like mark hamille etc who played trickster would be cool.

I'm curious to see if Barry will be faster then Bart was on Smallville too. Of course I'd love it if Tom Welling showed up lol that would be cool. Since this isn't set in the movie universe so they could do that as a nod, have him guest star ;)

sehroyal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some people should be glad it's not a red jacket with a lightning craved on it.

leonj340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By leonj340

the chin looks werid

LCazT1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@lcazt1996: Because it's part of the physical characteristics of a character that is being adapted for live action.

But its his hair and stuff. Like, as long as he is the same character as far as personality and stuff goes, who cares?

That's why I'm apparently one of the few people really excited for Michael B. Jordan's Human Torch. Because I think he'll do a fantastic job at the personality of the character. Obviously he doesn't look like Johnny Storm, but I couldn't care less so long as they get an actor who can give the character's personality off well.

LCazT1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jphu8414 said:
No Caption Provided

I personally think it looks fantastic, just how I imagined it would be

^this.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@lcazt1996: Because it's part of the physical characteristics of a character that is being adapted for live action.

But its his hair and stuff. Like, as long as he is the same character as far as personality and stuff goes, who cares?

That's why I'm apparently one of the few people really excited for Michael B. Jordan's Human Torch. Because I think he'll do a fantastic job at the personality of the character. Obviously he doesn't look like Johnny Storm, but I couldn't care less so long as they get an actor who can give the character's personality off well.

I wasn't talking about personality. I literally said physical characteristics. It doesn't cut to the core of who he is, but that's how he's presented. Anything else would be off, just like the kid from Chronicle being Johnny Storm. It's not bad, just "different."

JeanRalphio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

ehhhhhhhhhhhhh. Still not sold on the actor based on the fact he bears no resemblence to Barry and DOESNT HAVE BLOND HAIR.

Iris is black, eat your heart out.

LCazT1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@lcazt1996 said:

@jaken7 said:

I wasn't talking about personality. I literally said physical characteristics. It doesn't cut to the core of who he is, but that's how he's presented. Anything else would be off, just like the kid from Chronicle being Johnny Storm. It's not bad, just "different."

I see what you meant now. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Doomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Spydey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meh. I hope that quirky trait fades away fast. I'm just tired of looking at the college looking quirky smart guy in converse and plaids.

You can have a funny smart character who's also muscular. They don't have to be skinny and jittery or have a runny mouth.

I suppose it's to balance out the snoozefest that is Stephen's Ollie, though.

I'm jaded. I'm so jaded but, I'll watch the heck out of it, though. Just like I did the later seasons of Smallville.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Love it!

Avatar image for emerald_empress_
emerald_empress_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mediocregeist: I didn't mean it like to a fend the character or anything. He's used in the wrong way. They make him out to be a weaker hero.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

Awesome!!!