Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Find a suitable match to battle this fighter:

CHAIRMAN ISAAC NETERO of HUNTER X HUNTER

No Caption Provided

A general statement of his power...

These are the anime and manga versions of his fight, both are similar but some scenes are cut for the shorter anime video. For more detail, use google, type in his name, look up the full fight between he and a character called Ant King Meruem.

This is not a battle, this is a survey.

The fighter you choose must be comic based, the rest is up for you to determine as far as the character you choose being able to compete without making it a mismatch.

Reason for comic characters only, cus there are obvious anime and manga character choices as far as characters that can possibly match or even beat Netero in a good fight, but comic characters are a challenge. Either they're too strong or too slow, prime example... Hulk is too slow to land a physical blow or even attempt to react to any of Netero's attacks while being able to one shot him and tank all of his attacks. Same goes for Thor, Herc and other brick types. While some brick types would win, some would lose, and others will stalemate. Some characters however, completely outmatch Netero who'd have no possible way of even beginning to compete, people like Superman, Wonder Woman and Green Lantern would utterly obliterate Netero without any effort or discomfort from his speed or attacks. Netero is not top tier, perhaps high-mid but I'd consider him an low level A list character. But in any case...the character you think could match him or beat him after a good fight should be able to beat him by any means...I'm sure people will bring up teleporters, transmuters, intangibles etc..., fine, but it doesn't make them a true match. But they are still allowed.

Anyway, I'll leave the rest to whoever decides to toss a name down...

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@ancient_0f_days: Videos don't work in spoiler blocks.

Comicvine be praised. /s

Any who Netero has super sonic combat speed, so any bullet timing street level gets stomped(including wolverine).

With the manga starting back I need to re-read Chimera Ant arc onward.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: meh, fixed it....and yeah, I don't expect anyone to choose street levelers at all for this unless they are only the most formidable. Agreed, simple bullet timers would most likely get wasted 10/10 (Wolverine would get one-shotted so fast...Net wouldn't even have to use GB or HK). I watch the anime mostly so I have to wait a while until the next few episodes.