female viners?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kuroimugetsu

Just curious. I never really thought about it in my debates. Are there many female viners?

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is a female?

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You did not just make this thread. What does it matter?

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm just curious. I wanted to know how many are out there. What's so bad about that

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kuroimugetsu: It comes off as desperate for female interaction/attention. It's like playing online on a game and saying "There any girls in here?"

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#6  Edited By owie  Moderator

There's nothing wrong with asking. And yes, there are.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@owie: No, nothing inherently wrong per se. But it does reek of desperation and is cringeworthy on a fedora level.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First rule of the Internet : they're no women' on the Internet.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By kuroimugetsu

I'm sorry. I Have Nothing agains any viner. I thought I was just get a bunch of sassy replies saying stuff like "here I am" or "girls rule" whatever. In no way was I trying to be desperate. A mod can lock this thread pls. Obviously everyone on this thread is thinking something totally different than what I had in mind

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin: Im not trying to "pick up chicks" just curious but since it's an issue it can be dropped now. as if I was trying to pick up chicks on comicvinc.com is that really how it seemed,

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kuroimugetsu: I didn't say you were trying to pick up chicks. You even confirmed what I'm saying when you said you thought you were going to get replies like "here I am" or "girls rule". That means you created this thread thinking those were the responses you'd get. You wanted girls/women to respond. Which comes off, and I repeat, as desperate for female interaction and/or attention. I didn't say these were true but it's how it appears.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin: no I don't want female attention. What would be the point of getting a females attention if I didn't want to date/ interact with them? I have asked a simple question. People seem to think I want "attention" if it's that bad of a question than just lock pls.

It's kinda bs because recently I seen threads talking about the "N" word in which many cases the word its self was spelled and other racist things like that. Yet I ask if there are any female viners on here and I get treated as if I did something wrong. I don't care anymore like I said. People get to be completely racist here and say "N" word so I didn't think it was out of the question to ask if I had other fellow female viners. Squash the issue though I'm done

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#13  Edited By BumpyBoo  Moderator

There are quite a few of us, and we tend not to like threads like these and get them locked pretty sharpish. I don't mind so much myself but it makes a lot of female viners uncomfortable. Plus its tradition! Merry Locking Day Everyone! :D