#1 Posted by time (5212 posts) - - Show Bio

Fearless Defenders is getting cancel, so should we seen another Marvel all girl team and who should make the team.

Here are some ladies I would like to appear in all girl team.

What do you think of my choices. The fifth picture below, I mean Black Widow.

#2 Edited by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6548 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure if I want to see another all-female team, but if there was characters in it that I follow, I'd be interested.

Of your list I follow Captain Marvel and Scarlet Witch, with Captain Marvel being probably my favourite Marvel character, so I'd buy it.

#3 Posted by time (5212 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure if I want to see another all-female team, but if there was characters in it that I follow, I'd be interested.

Of your list I follow Captain Marvel and Scarlet Witch, with Captain Marvel being probably my favourite Marvel character, so I'd buy it.

How comes you don't want to see all girl team. DC had had birds of prey for ages. X-ladies finally get there own title. I think time for Marvel all girl team.

#4 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6548 posts) - - Show Bio

@time: I'd just rather see women equally represented in mixed teams than having a separate series. If mixed teams were more like half men half women, I'd probably be fine with all-male or all-female titles now and again.

#5 Posted by time (5212 posts) - - Show Bio

@time: I'd just rather see women equally represented in mixed teams than having a separate series. If mixed teams were more like half men half women, I'd probably be fine with all-male or all-female titles now and again.

Well you know comic companies, they care more about the men in the comics than the woman. How long did it take the X-ladies to get there own series, years. Which is why I want another all girl team, that focuses on other Marvel ladies too.

#6 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6548 posts) - - Show Bio

@time: is finishing with #12, which is the same number as the previous Defenders series which was mixed-sex, so it seems that The Defenders just aren't currently a big enough name to keep a series going regardless of the members sexes. This probably means that Fearless Defenders hasn't failed because it's all-female, so Marvel may be willing to try again.

With The Avengers being a popular franchise at the moment, it seems like the best way to get another all-female team out there, but it would probably have to have big names on the team.

#7 Posted by Jake Fury (19517 posts) - - Show Bio

Any series with Misty Knight needs Colleen Wing.

#8 Posted by Z3RO180 (6757 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlett whitch is dead

#9 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6548 posts) - - Show Bio

@z3ro180 said:

Scarlett whitch is dead

If she is, she'll be back soon.

#10 Posted by Z3RO180 (6757 posts) - - Show Bio

@v_scarlotte_rose: No I'm pretty sure she is. Rouge did a number to her in UA issue 14

#11 Posted by PowerHerc (85517 posts) - - Show Bio

That's q very attractive line-up you have put together but why would this group sell any better than the last one?

#12 Posted by youmessinwithme (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

sad It's ending and yes i'd be down to read a different all female team.

#13 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6548 posts) - - Show Bio

@z3ro180: I know she was stabbed, but that doesn't necessarily mean she's dead.

Anyway, in Uncanny Avengers #4, there's a flash-forward to "Three Months From Now", where it shows Scarlet Witch, Havok and Sunfire, and they're talking about Ahab and (I'm guessing Arno)"Stark". They mention, the moment the seven became one, and in Uncanny Avengers #14, Kang gathers seven people from different places/periods, including Ahab and Arno Stark. We haven't seen the full aftermath of that gathering, but we know that Scarlet Witch will be alive to see it. So if she has just died, she'll probably be resurrected pretty quickly. :)

Not sure about Wonder Man though. :/

#14 Edited by time (5212 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerherc: Cause there more popular characters. I mean Ms Marvel had own series. Infact 4 of these ladies have had there own solo series, so there no reason why a title with these ladies in it shouldn't sell

#15 Posted by time (5212 posts) - - Show Bio

@youmessinwithme: Who would you like to see as the members and who would the team leader.

#16 Posted by PowerHerc (85517 posts) - - Show Bio

@time said:

@powerherc: Cause there more popular characters. I mean Ms Marvel had own series. Infact 4 of these ladies have had there own solo series, so there no reason why a title with these ladies in it shouldn't sell

You might be right. I'd like to see such a comic made.

#17 Edited by time (5212 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerherc: which Marvel ladies would you pick, to make the all girl team

#18 Edited by PowerHerc (85517 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Thundra
  2. Sersi
  3. Ms. Marvel
  4. Black Widow
  5. Phoenix

#19 Edited by time (5212 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by time (5212 posts) - - Show Bio

I would add sif to the team above on my list.

#21 Posted by Fallen_Crippled (6460 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Edited by judasnixon (7398 posts) - - Show Bio

#23 Posted by time (5212 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon: Nice X-ladies team.You should create a list 4 it. This is team for other Marvel ladies as well.