This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by AweSam (7360 posts) - - Show Bio

Who's your favorite and least favorite person (Viner) on Comic Vine?

Rule: Can't name yourself.

#2 Posted by _slim_ (13050 posts) - - Show Bio

This will not end well.

#3 Edited by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

oh boy....

#4 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

You should probably leave out the least favorite portion....

#5 Posted by HotSauceCommittee (345 posts) - - Show Bio

My least favourite is a tie between 98% percent of the community, the site seems pretty cool but the majority of comments I read are meritless hate on X company/comic/artist.

Of course there's exceptions but it's extremely offputing having to slough through a hundred comments of people hating on material they havn't even read yet to find one decent comment.

Favourite? Ummmm....ragdollpurps I guess.

#6 Posted by pinkdaizygirl (114 posts) - - Show Bio

This has the potential to become a very controversial topic and can end with many hurt feelings...

#7 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@HotSauceCommittee said:

My least favourite is a tie between 98% percent of the community, the site seems pretty cool but the majority of comments I read are meritless hate on X company/comic/artist.

You obviously haven't been here long enough to realize how blatantly ignorant that statement is.

#8 Posted by soccersss (537 posts) - - Show Bio

This should be interesting...

#9 Posted by HotSauceCommittee (345 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@HotSauceCommittee said:

You obviously haven't been here long enough to realize how blatantly ignorant that statement is.

I wish that were true, maybe I exaggerated the numbers a little but I stand by my opinion that the forums (for the mostpart, again, of course there's exceptions) are horrible.

#10 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

and it has begun.....

Brace yourselves, a storm is coming Mr Wayne, and it's one of those that don't smell nicely

#11 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@HotSauceCommittee said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@HotSauceCommittee said:

I wish that were true, maybe I exaggerated the numbers a little but I stand by my opinion that the forums (for the mostpart, again, of course there's exceptions) are horrible.

A slight exaggeration is a severe understatement. There might be a small minority that constantly complain, but it isn't overflowing to the point you stated.

#12 Posted by k4tzm4n (36106 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@HotSauceCommittee said:

LOL!

Staff
#13 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio
@HotSauceCommittee said:

Of course there's exceptions but it's extremely offputing having to slough through a hundred comments of people hating on material they havn't even read yet to find one decent comment.

So your complaining about people complaining??

mind = blown
#14 Posted by AweSam (7360 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Man of Yesteryear said:

You should probably leave out the least favorite portion....

Or should I? *Evil laugh*

#15 Edited by EdwardWindsor (14399 posts) - - Show Bio

Favorite - me

Least Favorite- everybody else

No predjudice here your all equally inferior lol

#16 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@HotSauceCommittee said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@HotSauceCommittee said:

The forums aren't sh!t, you just need to know where to go.

#17 Posted by HotSauceCommittee (345 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

@HotSauceCommittee said:

So your complaining about people complaining?? mind = blown

I'm complaining about the state of the forums so that they may change for the better. Not complaining about material I havn't even read because X company is publishing it or Y artist is illustrating it.

#18 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@HotSauceCommittee said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@HotSauceCommittee said:

The forums aren't sh!t, you just need to know where to go.

Agreed.

#19 Edited by k4tzm4n (36106 posts) - - Show Bio

Favorite: Terminator_Fan. His ability to refuse facts is impressive and demands your respect.

Least Favorite: Morpheus_. He uses his brain far too often. This is unacceptable.

Staff
#20 Posted by Delphic (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam said:

Who's your favorite and least favorite person (Viner) on Comic Vine?

Rule: Can't name yourself.

I would suggest you ask the mods to lock this thread before a problem gets started. A topic like this is only egging on negative attention and will cause a lot of arguments to get started. It can turn into a form of harassment very quickly.

#21 Posted by Saren (25201 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

Least Favorite: Morpheus_. He uses his brain far too often. This is unacceptable.

Agreed. He has all the knowledgez and the banhammer to go with it and no one man should have all that power. Kanye said so.

#22 Posted by The Stegman (22703 posts) - - Show Bio

My favorites are 

Morpheus_ because of how often he uses his brain, 

Billy Batson because he types like this  

And everyone who likes Avatar the Last Airbender 

My absolute least favorite is  ----- I hate that person so very much, seriously