Posted by theik2 (207 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops--Because he tries to do the right thing most of the time. He is really sold on Charles Xavier's mission. Storm--Because she has a strong personality and intellect.

#1 Edited by ThexX (1564 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't know if he counts as a X-Man but Fantomex-- i just like him because he is a absolute badass & has a lot of mystery to him. Psylocke-- beautiful, independent, & lethal

#2 Edited by BlackArmor (6137 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyke, I'm not sure I even give a damn about the X-men if hes not there.......

#3 Posted by theik2 (207 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not familiar with Fantomex. I agree that Psylocke is great.

#4 Posted by Funrush (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

I know very little about the X-Men, all I know of them is the first 10 issues of the original series I read from MArvel's Masterworks collection. Out of those issues, I have to say Cyclops.

#5 Posted by cattlebattle (12694 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightcrawler, he is one of the only X-Men that is not naturally tall, built and good looking...in other words he is pretty much he best representation of a mutant, and he doesn't go around brooding all day....he enjoys life

Although Marvel does make attempts to ruin him...recently having him as half demon....sigh

#6 Posted by JediXMan (30292 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Man.

Moderator Online
#7 Posted by BlackArmor (6137 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

Nightcrawler, he is one of the only X-Men that is not naturally tall, built and good looking...in other words he is pretty much he best representation of a mutant, and he doesn't go around brooding all day....he enjoys life Although Marvel does make attempts to ruin him...recently having him as half demon....sigh

To be fair I think that his demon side is supposed to just be a different strand of mutant that just looks like demons but I get the complaint

#8 Posted by cattlebattle (12694 posts) - - Show Bio
@BlackArmor said:

@cattlebattle said:

To be fair I think that his demon side is supposed to just be a different strand of mutant that just looks like demons but I get the complaint

Your right, they are mutants that just look demonic, I just remember their back story about being from biblical times and going to another dimension and all that jazz and got confused. While I'm on the topic, I actually think Azazel is cool but I kind of liked it more if Nightcrawler would have just been born to Mystique and a normal human, makes the the whole "mutation" angle have more weight to it. Instead, he just looks like an amalgamation of the exaggerations of his parents..., I don't like when they do stuff like that..
#9 Posted by _slim_ (13075 posts) - - Show Bio

- Wolverine

- Cyclops

- Gambit

- Colossus

- Iceman

- Angel/Archangel

- Nightcrawler

- Shadowcat

- Psylocke

- Storm

#10 Posted by Renee (10289 posts) - - Show Bio

Kitty.

#11 Posted by Malonius (884 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto....because he's right.

#12 Posted by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit cause he is player and got swagg

#13 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5834 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus
Kitty Pryde
Wolverine
Storm
Nightcrawler
Gambit
Rogue

#14 Posted by Nudeviking (479 posts) - - Show Bio

Jubilee because she's adorable.

#15 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio
Clearly I'm a Nate Grey Fan. Marvel, I'd like a Nate/Franklin reunion please.
#16 Edited by TDK_1997 (14684 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine because he is a badass that will kill anyone

#17 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyke, Magneto, Archangel.

#18 Posted by Strider92 (16253 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto and Deadpool

#19 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

Top 10( Other than Cyclops being #1 rest I have no clue on)

• Cyclops
  • Beast
  • Professor X
  • Storm
  • Wolverine
  • Jean Grey
  • Kitty Pryde
  • Colossus
  • Nightcrawler
  • Archangel
Question has Deadpool ever become a X-Man? Cause if so he's replaced Archangel. Honorary mention: Iceman
#20 Posted by Thirteen13 (415 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops and Rogue.

#21 Posted by Markall (174 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops all the way

#22 Posted by BurningDoom1 (187 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate to be so cliche, but Wolverine for me. He's a bad ass, and he's a loner. Those are usually cool characters in comic books. I always liked Angel after he was turned to Archangel, Gambit, and the blue-furry (non-cat like) version of Beast, too.

#23 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Nate Grey OR Bobby.

#24 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (9001 posts) - - Show Bio

Kitty Pryde, Wolverine, and Iceman

#25 Posted by FearTheLiving (2876 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit - Liked his power and theme with his name and the playing cards, plus with the whole thief background he was totally my kind of character.

#26 Posted by davelecave (1113 posts) - - Show Bio

Psylocke, Cable, Wolverine, Domino, Jean Grey, Beast, Angel, Warpath, X-23, Fantomex

#27 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7704 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit and Wolverine