favorite underrated character

• 79 results
vascillator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Clearly Wonder Man...the guy was Thor lvl before, then gets a significant boost but turns pacifist and gets absorbed by rogue argh

No Caption Provided

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 559

Under rated has to be Aquaman, Swamp Thing, Killer Croc, Frankenstein (DC) & Animal and thats just without giving it any thought. Pretty much any independent characters that isn't Spawn or TMNT.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

Nipower888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Monica Rambeau

Misty knight

gunswordfist_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joe Pi.

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jamdamage:

Steel and Dr. Mid-Nite. Two of the smartest men in the DCU, Steel is knowledgeable on multiple alien technologies as well as his own. He even gave himself a healing factor just for shiggles.

Dr. Mid-Nite is a brilliant martial artist, surgeon, and inventor who has night, thermographic, & x-ray vision. He can also see ghosts, believe it or not. Also since the A39 in his bloodstream is a more stable (but slightly less potent) version of the "Venom" Bane made famous, he has super strength, stamina, enhanced durability to ballistic impacts, even the ability to breath underwater for extended periods.

Love these guys. They really need to be used more often so people can bask in their awesome!!

Avatar image for fuzzylittlerodent
FuzzyLittleRodent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Aquaman. Duh.

gunswordfist_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agreed on Beast. Probably my second favorite X-Men. I'd honestly like to see him in the Avengers movies so he could get much more popular. Black Widow is probably more popular than he is now.

MrSpector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Question is tragically underrated, which is a shame because the three or four episodes of JL he's in, really showcase how great of a character he could be with a passionate enough writer. She-Hulk is another character that doesn't get due credit. She is consistently better written than the character that she spun off from, and has the potential to be the premiere marvel heroine.

gunswordfist_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrspector: I also liked him in Batman The Brave And The Bold. He was in like 2 episodes though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Rainbow Raider-he's a badass, but everybody thinks that he is just a joke villain.

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Wally west, psylocke, Luke cage, power girl, Starfire, Zatanna, taskmaster, Rogue black panther,

MrSpector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@farkam: Oh man The Others are so cool. I really hope they stick to Arthur's mythos.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Ninja of Ninjago: Everyone thinks that just because they're LEGOs to us, that that automatically makes them brick figures in any such situation, when they're actually surprisingly varied and powerful.

No Caption Provided

Yamcha: It's like everyone just forgot how sick the guy was in Dragonball. A Saibaman suicide bombs him, and all of a sudden he's a joke? Granted, he's not unlike any other character that wasn't a Saiyan, but still.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Colossus

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv said:

Yamcha: It's like everyone just forgot how sick the guy was in Dragonball. A Saibaman suicide bombs him, and all of a sudden he's a joke? Granted, he's not unlike any other character that wasn't a Saiyan, but still.

Loading Video...

Agreed on that, plus really it's not like it's a low showing for him getting killed by a Saibaman...he defeated the thing first of all, and tbh that could have also happened to Krillin or Gohan. In fact, Yamcha actually took Krillin's place because he had already been wished back once before.

Plus as I saw it, Yamcha wasn't really taking the fight seriously, you could tell the way he acted and then right after he was willing to take on all the rest by himself. It seems to me, he didn't really see the Saibaman as much a threat and was looking moreso at Nappa/Vegeta as the actual threats, which of course they were.

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

The Question is tragically underrated, which is a shame because the three or four episodes of JL he's in, really showcase how great of a character he could be with a passionate enough writer. She-Hulk is another character that doesn't get due credit. She is consistently better written than the character that she spun off from, and has the potential to be the premiere marvel heroine.

Hey, welcome to Comic Vine. I've been meaning to pick up a few Question comics recently, but I'm really not sure where to start. Is there anything you'd recommend?

gunswordfist_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv said:

Loading Video...

Agreed on that, plus really it's not like it's a low showing for him getting killed by a Saibaman...he defeated the thing first of all, and tbh that could have also happened to Krillin or Gohan. In fact, Yamcha actually took Krillin's place because he had already been wished back once before.

Plus as I saw it, Yamcha wasn't really taking the fight seriously, you could tell the way he acted and then right after he was willing to take on all the rest by himself. It seems to me, he didn't really see the Saibaman as much a threat and was looking moreso at Nappa/Vegeta as the actual threats, which of course they were.

It's a shame that so many DB/DBZ characters got tossed aside. All the humans are either useless or almost never around by the time Buu comes.

Kramotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Johan Liebert.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tg1982: Good call on Falcon. He's always been a favorite of mine. I agree with your point on H2H as well.

I also agree with Ragdoll, Black Lightning, and Vision.

I'll add Looker, Mantra, Katana, Mockingbird, and Geo-Force to that list as well.

Thanks. As for the Falcon now, I'm glad Sam is finally getting his due. Hopefully his stint as Cap can catapult him into a Falcon solo, like it did with Winter Soldier.

dan12456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

TMNT

Snake Eyes

Kaine Parker (ironically I found he used to be overrated when his series was going on)

Captain America (yes, really)

Hulk (but to be fair he also has the extreme 'just gets madder and wins' type fans, not to mention most don't even give the character a chance from a story perspective)

Superior Spider-Man (mostly because people hated what Slott did but to be fair SpOck is pretty fun)

Black Canary (most forget how awesome a character she was Pre52, and many think she's nothing without her Cry)

Most DBZ characters (the story and character developments are nothing groundbreaking but the series is great and a lot of fun, won't even talk about battle boards but like Hulk they do suffer from that 'rabid' fanbase as well)

That's all I can think of for now.

Star_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daken Motherf@ckerl Akihiro

MrSpector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle_forum_junkie: Denny O' Neil's run is pretty good unfortunately it's out of print so any trades you find may be pricey.

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

@battle_forum_junkie: Denny O' Neil's run is pretty good unfortunately it's out of print so any trades you find may be pricey.

I really enjoyed O'Neil's Batman run, so I'm looking forward to reading these. I was able to find every volume except the first one at a reasonable price, so I'll definitely be picking a couple up soon. Thanks for the recommends.

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Captain Steel (Hank Heywood Jr.) Because he is a Filipino/American

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer said:

@scouterv said:

Loading Video...

It's a shame that so many DB/DBZ characters got tossed aside. All the humans are either useless or almost never around by the time Buu comes.

And yet here we're supposed to buy that Krillin is the most powerful human by the end of the series? While I think he probably had the best Ki Control and probably the most imaginative mind (Creating the Destructo Disk, his Scattering Bullet.) However, I saw no real reason to put him above Tien, really. Yamcha is also arguable. He just happened to always be the one that got taken out before he could do anything, but in positions that any of the others could have gotten into.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv: If going by anime, then he should be = to Krillin at the end considering they were trading blows and moving extremely fast during training, smashing apart a large pillar in Otherworld and creating small shockwaves. Although by anime, Yamcha did best by Olibu and that one other guy, Olibu having stalemated Pikkon physically and being the 2nd best student behind Goku.

Although AT has sad Krillin is the strongest Earthing...it never really made much sense to me either, considering it always seemed like Tien was but /shrug, it is what it is.