• 65 results
Posted by DarkestLeader (77 posts) - - Show Bio

Who? Goku, Genis-Vell(Captain Marvel- Photon), The Hulk, Hercules(Marvel)

Why?Goku-since i was a little kid the show and the manga hooked me, The Batman- He's an 'Immortal' ,Iconic hero, The Hulk- I just love it when he looses , i love his strength factor , and me and him a lot in common...., Hercules- Well he's kind of my Childish dream of how i want to turn out like when i'm in my prime

When? Goku-Omnipresent (since I was born, seriously), The Batman- 1995, The Hulk-The Incredible Hulk V2 #49 was The First Comic I ever read...., Hercules- Early 2000's

How? Goku-Omnipresent (since I was born, seriously), The Batman-(In my first birthday my parents gave me a batman theme party), The Hulk-The Incredible Hulk V2 1 was The First Comic I ever read...., Hercules- Ever since i watched his movies in my early years=)

#1 Posted by x_29 (2272 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52 Wonder Woman

#2 Edited by sagejonathan (1782 posts) - - Show Bio

My favorite is Blue Beetle because we're very similar and I love how his powers work.

I also like Thor; The Mighty Thor #4 was the first comic book I've ever read (Yes, I'm pretty new to comics). There are other heroes I like but don't love.

#3 Posted by ThexX (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

Bucky Barnes .

Winter Soldier: Winter Kills #1
#4 Posted by jwalser3 (4796 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Man Hunter, he is interesting character, also we both like oreos, so yea he is cool haha.

#5 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

Heh...

#6 Posted by Cap10nate (2122 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThexX said:

Bucky Barnes .

Winter Soldier: Winter Kills #1

Sir. I like the way you think.

#7 Posted by jhazzroucher (14732 posts) - - Show Bio

My favorite hero will forever be Ororo Munroe aka Storm. I started knowing her through the popular X-Men: Animated Series in the late 90's. She has a unique appearance, white hair and her eyes turning all white. I also find her a very interesting character. And as I get to know more about her, I also get to love her mohawk hair, blue eyes, her tragic past and her leadership skills.

Storm is equal to pure awesomeness!

#8 Edited by The_Tree (7068 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Booster Gold
  • He's down to earth, makes mistakes, always tries to do his best, never gives up, likable, funny, and he has matured and grown into an excellent hero.
  • Booster Gold #1 (2007)
  • I heard about him on the internet, then I started researching into him, then I decided to buy the first 32 issues of his run on Ebay when I saw a good deal, then I read them all in one day.
#9 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman: Great Character that introduced me to the world of Superheroes.

Earth-1610
#10 Posted by TDK_1997 (14432 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman.

#11 Posted by TheBigRedCheese (372 posts) - - Show Bio

Why? He was a whimsical and sunny character. As a young lad I couldn't help but like the character. He saw the good in everything and always managed to save the day. Captain Marvel wasn't some dark, gritty man child who had his parents brutally murdered and was picked on. Billy Batson had a heart of gold.

When? I was a young lad and stumbled upon one of his comics at my Uncle's house. It was a raggedy comic that had no cover, but after reading the comic I knew who the World's Mightiest Mortal was.

First? I'm not sure what the first comic I actually read was. Most likely a Peanuts comic. The first Captain Marvel comic I purchased was The Power of Shazam.

#12 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man

ever since spider-man tas show.

#13 Posted by Strider92 (16032 posts) - - Show Bio

Taskmaster is mah number 1!:

followed closely by Spider-man

#14 Posted by War Killer (19865 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Favorite Hero: Captain America
  • Why: He was the first superhero I ever read about and whose origin I knew before most popular superheros like Spider-Man or even Batman.
  • When: Captain America #109 (reprint) that came with a Captain America Marvel Legends figure that I got when I was like eight or nine.
____________________________________________________________________________________
#15 Posted by DarkestLeader (77 posts) - - Show Bio

This all good(:

I want to see more...!!!

C'mon community I know ya'll want to show who ya'll have deep tights to or some fictional character that you grew up with and that you've loved ever since?!

#17 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5032 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Silver Surfer ( loved the cosmic adventures and the fact he hated his job but did it anyway)

2. Black Panther ( cool.)

3. Invincible ( love the story and the fact that superheroes get hurt badly when they fight)

#18 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@War Killer said:

• Why: He was the first superhero I ever read about and whose origin I knew before most popular superheros like Spider-Man or even Batman.
  • When: Captain America #109 (reprint) that came with a Captain America Marvel Legends figure that I got when I was like eight or nine.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Not Bucky?!?!

o.O

#19 Posted by War Killer (19865 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:

@War Killer said:

Not Bucky?!?!

o.O

Blame the Avengers movie. :P

"There's only one God, ma'am, and I'm pretty sure He doesn't dress like that." - Captain America

#20 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@War Killer: Hnngggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrh.

WHEDON!

Seriously though... Bucky > Steve =P

#21 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio
Superman
#22 Posted by War Killer (19865 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:

WHEDON!

It's hard to disagree with this...

(PS: I just learned how to upload GIFS correctly...so yeah xD)
#23 Posted by marvelfanboy (509 posts) - - Show Bio

Who: Mr. Majestic

Why: For being one of the few superman clones who possesses the power of Superman but isn't afraid to use it

When: When I read Majestic #1

How: Interesting character who always fights cosmic level threats.

#24 Posted by DarkestLeader (77 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvelfanboy: I'm kind of interested in Mr.Majestic , do you know of any good comics to buy?

#25 Posted by Cap10nate (2122 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

WHEDON!

That's 1a and 1b for me. I love how Bucky will kill if necessary to get the job done and that Cap is the ultimate leader.

#26 Posted by PowerHerc (80707 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkestLeader: Hercules! Great choice!

Mine, too.

#27 Posted by 0n1zuka (3715 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.

#28 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I have done this at least 20 times by now lol, but for anyone who doesn't already know

Storm-

Captain America-

Hawkeye-

#29 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

black panther

Wolverine by John Romita Jr. Avengers vs X-Men #3
Marvel Legends Series 3: Deadpool by Clayton Crain

deadpool

#30 Edited by Lvenger (17882 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a list about this for me but my top 5 favourite superheroes are Superman, Batman, Spider-Man, Hal Jordan and Thor.

#31 Posted by SupahForeigner (227 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor and Deadpool, mostly Deadpool but I do also love Thor. God + Smartass Merc = Perfect Combo rofl.

#32 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

TIE:

#33 Posted by Thirteen13 (415 posts) - - Show Bio

Who has two thumbs and can easily level a building with a look...

This guy right here
Cyclops by Declan Shlavey
#34 Posted by marvelfanboy (509 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc said:

@DarkestLeader: Hercules! Great choice!

Mine, too.

Well, time to derail this thread and start a flame war:

Hercules is stronger than Thor.

#35 Posted by PowerHerc (80707 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvelfanboy: No argument here.

#36 Posted by marvelfanboy (509 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc said:

I was just joking in starting a flame war, lol.

Anyway, I like Hercules, at some times, more than I love Thor.

#37 Posted by Duncan (11426 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by PowerHerc (80707 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvelfanboy said:

@PowerHerc said:

I was just joking in starting a flame war, lol.

Anyway, I like Hercules, at some times, more than I love Thor.

That's cool. Hercules and Thor are my first and fourth favorite Marvel superheroes. I love em both.

#39 Posted by marvelfanboy (509 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc said:

That's cool. Hercules and Thor are my first and fourth favorite Marvel superheroes. I love em both.

First and fourth?

Who's your second and third?

#40 Posted by PowerHerc (80707 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvelfanboy:

The Thing is second and Captain America is third.

I've listed my favorites in order if you feel like checking them out.

#41 Posted by ApatheticAvenger (1636 posts) - - Show Bio

@Thirteen13 said:

Who has two thumbs and can easily level a building with a look...

This guy right here
Cyclops by Declan Shlavey

Nice.

Batman
Cyclops
#42 Posted by Maniac2312 (927 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, surprised at Cyclops and Hawkeye....well that anyone admits Cyclopes anyway, lol

For me it's

Testing Matt/Daredevil - Daredevil #12
#43 Posted by DarkestLeader (77 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc: hehe(: , Hercules IS stronger than Thor!

but that's off-topic.....zzzzzz , Hercules IS STONGER than thor!!!!!!!!

Imagine Rune Thor or King Thor vs God Hercules( Chaos War)?!

Thor is still awesome though , everyone of my friends depict me as him because of my built, and ways=)

#44 Posted by PowerHerc (80707 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkestLeader said:

@PowerHerc: hehe(: , Hercules IS stronger than Thor!

but that's off-topic.....zzzzzz , Hercules IS STONGER than thor!!!!!!!!

Imagine Rune Thor or King Thor vs God Hercules( Chaos War)?!

Thor is still awesome though , everyone of my friends depict me as him because of my built, and ways=)

Sky-father Hercules vs Rune King Thor would be epic!

It's cool that you're a Thor fan and that you resemble him, too.

#45 Posted by DarkestLeader (77 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc: Hehe:)

do you any good comics to read about Thor?, I haven't really follow anything about him...

#46 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick Grayson: the archtype of character growth. Literally my favorite character ever

Always and forever
#47 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio
Silver Surfer - Silver Surfer #5
Gladiator
Blue Beetle #1 (2011).
Captain Atom #3
Snake Eyes
#48 Posted by DarkestLeader (77 posts) - - Show Bio

@spawn_123 said:

Silver Surfer - Silver Surfer #5
Gladiator
Blue Beetle #1 (2011).
Captain Atom #3
Snake Eyes

What Flash is that? Flash IS awesome too

#49 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman and Spiderman, since I was a child; I thought that they had the coolest powers and/or skills and/or toys. Both have incredible mobility and freedom (always enjoyed the idea of soaring through the air, not just floating there effortlessly like Superman, but actually propelling yourself through the air, feeling it breeze past you... It sounds awesome), incredible strength (Batman is the best any human can be, Spiderman makes Deathstroke look like a wuss), awesome skills or toys (batmobile, batarangs, infinite money and resources; or web shooters and one of the coolest costumes ever).

I became a hardcore fan of the entire Bat clan though after I started reading up on the teen titans and more on Robin/Nightwing, probably 8 months ago; also began liking them more when I played DC universe online; and finally, I am a total bat-clan nut, after buying my first bunch of their comics over a month ago (I think that's when it was?)

I'm still a big fan of Spiderman, he's one of my favorite Avengers, but I can't find a good series of comics to get in on for him. I've only got a freebie from Free Comic Book Day, and the first three issues of Peter Parker, the Spectacular Spider-Man. And some AvX issues that partially feature him. But I loved his movies when I was younger, and I personally think Tobey was an awesome Pete, should've had a little more comedy in the films, but that wasn't his fault as much as the director's/script writer's.

So.;. That's about all the justification and explanation on why I love Batman and Spiderman!

#50 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool and Hawkeye are my faves