#1 Posted by PurpleCandy (773 posts) - - Show Bio

Well as much as the new video games have the whole next-gen craze and HD, Spiderman 64 would have to be the most memorable, and it was even better when I played it again after 10 years and was able to be reintroduced to all the deep comic aspects I missed before

#2 Posted by comicace3 (3469 posts) - - Show Bio

@PurpleCandy: Spiderman: Web of shadows. Those camera angles were crazy.

#3 Posted by PurpleCandy (773 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicace3 said:

@PurpleCandy: Spiderman: Web of shadows. Those camera angles were crazy.

I heard that game sucked, but thats what my school friends said

#4 Edited by comicace3 (3469 posts) - - Show Bio

@PurpleCandy: Meh I liked the game... the only thing I could do without was peter's voice. He sounded like a nerd with a cold. Not that there is anything wrong with words.

#5 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Maximum Carnage

#6 Posted by FiMFTW (687 posts) - - Show Bio

Ps1 version was much, much better.

#7 Posted by TheCannon (17893 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man: Web of Shadows is easily the greatest.

#8 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man 2.

#9 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

I've only played the earlier games: 2000 Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2, Spider-Man 3, and Ultimate Spider-Man.

I don't particularly care for any one of them. Spider-Man (2000) was probably the most fun - though that probably has more to do with nostalgic value than anything. Spider-Man 2 and Spider-Man 3 were both initially entertaining, especially since I had just bought a new PS2 then, but both got boring quickly.

Ultimate Spider-Man's probably the best in the technical sense. It's got a massive open-world, great cel-shaded graphics, and an engaging story. Unfortunately, I didn't really like the combat and web system. Didn't feel intuitive at all, so it made the game a chore to play.

#10 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14587 posts) - - Show Bio

@FiMFTW said:

Amen, I loved that game so much. Web of Shadows is also good but it can't be compared to this gem.

#11 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Web of Shadows is the best in terms of gameplay, but it's hideously repetitive, and the voice acting is just plain painful. The story is weak and the combat is really frustrating at times, but it's still probably the best, just for the first couple of hours or so, when you're swinging around New York, dealing with minimals Symbiote enemies.

Shattered Dimensions was fun, but it had zero replay value.

#12 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17244 posts) - - Show Bio

SMSD

#13 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man 2 EASILY

followed by Web of Shadows

#14 Posted by PurpleCandy (773 posts) - - Show Bio

@FiMFTW said:

I actually was reffering to the PS1 version but werent they pretty much the same?

#15 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5271 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man: Seperation Anxiety. Spider-man/xmen and also Ultimate Spider-man and, Spider-man 2&3 based off the films

#16 Posted by Daaerk (204 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man: Edge of Time was decent/good, it got annoying on those levels where you had to race against time to save your buddy from the past/future. I would have finished the game fairly quickly if I hadn’t turned it back into the library after a week :P. Spider-man 1 was okay on the PC, but not the best.

~ D A A E R K