those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By those_eyes
No Caption Provided

Mega Swampert looks juiced to the brim. Too much rare candy. Overall its a cool design. The increased muscle mass is interesting. So far i like this one alot.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Mega Aggron (im a huge Tyranitar fan but ill admit MAggron looks sick)

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#3 wildvine  Moderator

Mega Heracross is one of the few that actually looks different without looking totally silly

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

I liked Alakazam

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine said:

Mega Heracross is one of the few that actually looks different without looking totally silly

Thats true. He looks more sleek and like a machin like his shell is made out of steel. Id have to say in my opinion mega gyrados looks the absolute worse in the mega evolutions. I just hate how they took his head and stuck it on a fish body. They should have gave him arms and wings or something instead.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My word I just realized how excited I am for this game.

czechoslovakia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ALAKAZAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 wildvine  Moderator

@wildvine said:

Thats true. He looks more sleek and like a machin like his shell is made out of steel. Id have to say in my opinion mega gyrados looks the absolute worse in the mega evolutions. I just hate how they took his head and stuck it on a fish body. They should have gave him arms and wings or something instead.

I'd say (IMO) Khangaskhan is the lamest/laziest.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine said:

@those_eyes said:

@wildvine said:

I'd say (IMO) Khangaskhan is the lamest/laziest.

I agree with that. I though Khan was totally useless until I realized that it gets to attack twice.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 wildvine  Moderator

@eyedcyou:

I didn't know that. I guess that's cool. Still could have put some effort into a fresh design though.

CurlyInsaneGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Houndoom's look is really good, so I want to pick that.

Something bugs me about it, though.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: Yeah that's the point of it I guess... Mama gets the first attack then baby kahn goes second.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 wildvine  Moderator

@eyedcyou: But they have attacks that hit more then once. So...

Lol.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By those_eyes

Houndoom's look is really good, so I want to pick that.

Something bugs me about it, though.

Oh yae that one is good too. Looks really badass. I think its the 3 little spikes at the chest that might bug you. I think they should have just made it one soilid spike that curves under the chest to make it a little sleeker but thats just what i would like.

No Caption Provided

CurlyInsaneGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By those_eyes

Primal Groudon and Primal Kyrogre looks legit. I wonder if they will do a evolution with rayquaza.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Heracross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mekboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sceptile.

SupBatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

Gengar or Banette.

StarWatcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By StarWatcher

I have not kept up with pokemon for a long time (since black and white, I found them so bad that I totally stopped playing any pokemon games that came after that), what's this mega evs thing about?

But my fave pokemon are Snorlax and Gengar so if there's a mega Snorlax or Gengar, then that I guess.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I have not kept up with pokemon for a long time (since black and white, I found them so bad that I totally stopped playing any pokemon games that came after that), what's this mega evs thing about?

But my fave pokemon are Snorlax and Gengar so if there's a mega Snorlax or Gengar, then that I guess.

Black and white came out in 2011. 3 years isn't that long

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By those_eyes

The premise is that pokemon can now evolve even further. There is no mega snorlax but mega gengar is pretty cool. Gengar is one of my favorite pokemon aswell. Yae after pokemon emerald pokemon lost popularity but i think its getting popular again since pokemon x and y started coming out. The mega evolutions give pokemon a new style on an old concept.

No Caption Provided

thatguy1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sceptile, lucario or the red charizard megalution

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alakazam because DAT BEARD THO....

Jmarshmallow

StarWatcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By StarWatcher

@norrinboltagonprime21 said:

@starwatcher said:

Long enough to be out of the loop obviously. Which is the point here.

@those_eyes: Thanks! Yeah I lost interest in pokemon long ago, then got back into it with heartgold and soulsilver because they were so nostalgic, then kinda dragged through black and white... It was so bad... I've heard X and Y are very good and I've been thinking about getting it but I'm assuming a new one will be out soon so I might as well wait.

That mega Gengar is saaaahweeeeeet.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@norrinboltagonprime21 said:

@starwatcher said:

Long enough to be out of the loop obviously. Which is the point here.

@those_eyes: Thanks! Yeah I lost interest in pokemon long ago, then got back into it with heartgold and soulsilver because they were so nostalgic, then kinda dragged through black and white... It was so bad... I've heard X and Y are very good and I've been thinking about getting it but I'm assuming a new one will be out soon so I might as well wait.

That mega Gengar is saaaahweeeeeet.

Yae the omega ruby and alpha sapphire are coming out sometime next year i think. The first ruby and sapphire were good so i think this will be successful. Especially now that groudon and kyroge will be in their primal forms. Then after than a new emerald will come out and it will have mega evolution rayquaza. I dont think they will ever stop making pokemon games. Just imagine the new names they will have to come up with for games. lol