#1 Posted by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is your favorite villain That died or dissappeared in their first story arc ?

#2 Posted by VoodooPenguin (974 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody. It's not the villain himself, it's more of the effect that it had on Bruce and Damian. Plus, he wasn't even a straight-up villain. He was just a vigilante who killed villains instead of sending them off to Arkham again and again. The only reason I personally saw him was a bad guy was because he killed every criminal.

#3 Posted by RetconCrisis (3654 posts) - - Show Bio

H'el or Imperiex, that's all I can think of off the top of my head. Usually good villains need time to develop their character, so these are the two I can think of that I liked.

#4 Edited by ownagepants (4423 posts) - - Show Bio

Imperiex the cover of him eating superman's heat vision was one of the coolest covers for dc.

#5 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21461 posts) - - Show Bio

H'el I doubt he will be around after lobdell

#6 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17847 posts) - - Show Bio

The Stalker back IN Peter Davids incredible Hulk run

#7 Posted by gunmetalgrey (1267 posts) - - Show Bio

What, no Gorr the God Butcher? I am disappoint.

#8 Edited by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

Gorr, the God Butcher. The God Butcher story-arc was by far the best comic I've read in years. Jason Aaron did an amazing job of introducing a new villain with whom managed to both provide us with a back-story that allowed us to empathize with, or at least understand, his motivation; while at the same time made him twisted, vile and deplorable enough that you couldn't wait for him to face well deserved retribution. He was just a scary epic villain in an all around epic story arc.

I'm sure Marvel will eventually bring him back but for the time being he's only been in one arc so for now he counts.

#9 Edited by tupiaz (2173 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm it is a tuff one. Maybe Johnny Sockets from the Daredevil miniseries father.

#10 Posted by Deadgod (1300 posts) - - Show Bio

Imperiex , Kiteman & Penny Plunder

#11 Posted by RaggedScarecrow (813 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody from Tomasi's Batman and Robin and Otto Netz from Batman, Incorporated were pretty cool.

#12 Edited by Cap10nate (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

Gorr is probably the most notable one that I can think of at the moment.

#13 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure if favorite, but Anti-man comes to mind.

#14 Posted by Wolverine08 (40809 posts) - - Show Bio

Gorr.

#15 Posted by lykopis (10753 posts) - - Show Bio

Gorr.

#16 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20135 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody. It's not the villain himself, it's more of the effect that it had on Bruce and Damian. Plus, he wasn't even a straight-up villain. He was just a vigilante who killed villains instead of sending them off to Arkham again and again. The only reason I personally saw him was a bad guy was because he killed every criminal.

Well he did kill Batman of Moscow, who wasn't really bad at all.

#17 Posted by VoodooPenguin (974 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Yeah, forgot to mention that. That's obviously pretty huge. I still wouldn't consider him a straight up villain. He still thinks he's doing the right thing, and mainly is. More of a six issue anti-hero.

#18 Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

Gorr, The God Butcher has to be my favorite. No one else comes to mind at the moment. :P

#19 Posted by Farkam (4872 posts) - - Show Bio

The Grizzly in old Spidey comics and ofcourse Gorr.

#20 Posted by JetiiMitra (8409 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Jango Fett count for the Star Wars saga? Or Darth Maul?

#21 Posted by War Killer (20111 posts) - - Show Bio

Agreed. He was a great villain and I was disappointed that they killed him off so quickly.

#22 Posted by VoodooPenguin (974 posts) - - Show Bio

@war_killer: I also really, really loved his costume. They need to pass that down to someone XD

#23 Edited by _Gaff_ (3275 posts) - - Show Bio

There is a disturbing lack of Snowflame in this thread.