Favorite Moment in CB/Scify Movie

Anbu_B_Team

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Anbu_B_Team

What scene/moment in a Comic Book or any other Scify movie is your favorite? Whether it be a bad ass scene or fight, what jumps out when you think favorite moment.

I know I will get trashed for this, but one of my favorites is the scene in one of the worth CB movies. I love superman but Superman Returns as a whole was a let down overall....IMO. However, the whole scene with the flight assisted shuttle launch to Superman engaging the falling plane was pretty bad ass, and well shot. I have to admit had a fanboy moment and clapped one and realized I was the only one and stopped....Awkward.

No Caption Provided

Curious to know what others have to say.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Every moment of Sharknado!

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3 the_stegman  Moderator

My two favorite CBM movies are The Dark Knight and Avengers, so I will post my favorite scenes from them respectively.

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Avatar image for wishiwassuperman
WIshIWasSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By WIshIWasSuperman
Loading Video...

This. Absolutely second to none and I've never felt so much joy and adulation watching a movie in my life. It was the one time something surpassed my memories of a kid watching Superman: The Movie for the first time when he becomes Superman.

Anbu_B_Team

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wishiwassuperman: Ya that is up there.....the rocks start to drift up just like anime rage scenes...haha