#1 Posted by Skulexander (102 posts) - - Show Bio

What are your favorite Marvel NOW! titles, and why? I'm looking for opinions to give me an idea as to what I might like. It also gives you an excuse to talk about your favorite titles, so why not?

#2 Posted by Z3RO180 (6321 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers , Thor God of thunder , new avengers, young avengers , deadpool and spectacular spider man.

#3 Edited by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

New Avengers, Uncanny X-Force, All New X-Men "can be hit and miss", Young Avengers, Fearless Defenders.

still deciding on Avengers and Captain America.

#4 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

New Avengers, Thor: God of Thunder, and Indestructable Hulk are my favorites. I can't tell if I'm into Avengers, though.

#5 Posted by Lvenger (18381 posts) - - Show Bio

Indestructible Hulk, Thor: God of Thunder and New Avengers are my top 3 Marvel Now! titles.

#6 Posted by Lvenger (18381 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024: Hey we have the same choices! I'm switching SSM for Thor and New Avengers. I just can't bear Slott's new series anymore.

#7 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor: God Of Thunder and Deadpool: Killustrated.

I think I'm gonna buy the Fearless Defenders....maybe..

#8 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger: See? This is why we're friends. If Slott can't win me over on his next issue, I'm dropping it.

#9 Posted by jhazzroucher (15137 posts) - - Show Bio

Uncanny X-Force

Wolverine and the X-Men

X-Men

#10 Posted by Cap10nate (2160 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Thor: God of Thunder - The current story arc is fantastic. The cuts between young, modern, and future Thor is done very well and Ribic's art has been stellar.
  2. New Avengers - The scope is grand and is a thought provoking story. Steve Epting continues to be my favorite artist.
  3. Indestructible Hulk - I like the new direction of the story and think that it will continue to be strong.
  4. Avengers - I love the art and believe that this will turn into a really good story once it picks up steam. The issues have been very good so far, but I am excited to see how it will all come together in conjunction with New Avengers.
  5. Secret Avengers - Only one issue has been released, but I love the premise and the first issue was well done. The interactions were great, especially between Hawkeye, Hill, and Fury. I could see this moving up the list after a couple issues.
  6. Captain America - Still not sure how I feel about this since Brubaker's Cap was one of my favorite runs of all time, and this is such a large departure. Not a huge fan of Romita's art as some panels look very good followed by a kid with a pumpkin head. I believe Remender has a good plan in place, but it is vast departure from my favorite iteration that it will take me a while to appreciate it.

Not Marvel Now! but I am greatly enjoying Hawkeye and Winter Soldier.

I am also looking forward to Age of Ultron coming in March and then Thanos Rising the following month or so.

#11 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Indestructible Hulk
  • Superior Spider-Man
  • Avengers
#12 Posted by tg1982 (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America

the rest are in no particular order....

Avengers, New Avengers, Secret Avengers, Uncanny Avengers, Cable and X-Force, Iron Man, Thor.

I'm thinking of getting the Gaurdians of the Galaxy, but I'm not sure.

#13 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

Young Avengers.

Uncanny X-Force is pretty good, I guess.

On the whole it should be called "Marvel Meh".

#14 Posted by callsignneptune (112 posts) - - Show Bio

Superior Spider-Man and Deadpool.

#15 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20149 posts) - - Show Bio

I read captain America but I'm gonna drop it after the first arc.

All New X Men is awesome and got me into x men comics.

I read the first issue of Uncanny Xmen yesterday and I'm definitely gonna start picking that up.

#16 Posted by spinningbirdcake (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't believe I'm the first one to say Fantastic Four has been really good. Indestructible Hulk, Avengers, New Avengers.

#17 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel - still hate the name and costume change though, it was unnecessary, and they need to stick with one damn artist.

Fantastic Four - Always a fan

Superior Spider-man - i gave it a chance not regretting it.

Avengers - first few issues blew me away, cant say i've enjoyed the last to issues but im optimistic. Like i said with MS MARVEL im not a fan of artist changes, but what evs the writing is good.

#18 Posted by akbogert (3194 posts) - - Show Bio

One issue was not enough for me to make a permanent call, but I think I'll be sticking with Uncanny X-Force. As it's the only NOW title I've truly given a shot, I suppose it also constitutes my favorite.

#19 Posted by Chronus (1115 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers, New Avengers, Super Spider-Man, All New X-men, and Uncanny X-Men.

#20 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Only Red She-Hulk and Indestructible Hulk for me.

#21 Posted by Razero (336 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Superior Spider-man
  • Thor God of Thunder
  • FF
  • Fantastic Four
  • New Avengers

Those are my current favorites.

#22 Posted by Bushwhacker_ (576 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor, Avengers and Hulk

#23 Posted by SoA (4695 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers , Thor God of thunder , new avengers, young avengers ,uncanny x-force(so far), and superior spider-man

#24 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

All New X-Men and Uncanny X-Men

#25 Posted by The Myth (550 posts) - - Show Bio

Young Avengers, All New X-Men, Fantastic Four and as much as I hate the premise Superior Spider-Man.

#26 Posted by chocobojam (288 posts) - - Show Bio

All New X-Men and Uncanny X-men are definitely my fave.

Deadpool is not really my favorite but i think i find it interesting.

and i cant wait for Nova and Guardians of the galaxy to come out.

#27 Posted by Baberaham_Lincoln (921 posts) - - Show Bio

All New X-men, Uncanny X-men, New Avengers, Avengers, Indestructible Hulk, Thor God of thunder and FF. I was going to get Superior Spider-man when it's collected, but after seeing may 2013 solicitations, it's coming out in soft cover and my OCD side is raging with sadness (I like em hard... O_O).... i guess i'll get Captain America, and Uncanny Avengers when they're collected ^_^

#28 Posted by RawrImADragon (206 posts) - - Show Bio

Of the ones I'm currently reading:

1. New Avengers
  2. New Avengers
  3. All New X-Men
  4. Uncanny Avengers
  5. FF
  6. Superior Spider-Man
  7. X-Men Legacy
  8. Avengers Arena
  9. Fantastic Four
  10. Indestructible Hulk
  11. Deadpool
  12. Thor God of Thunder
  13. Cable and the X-Force
  14. Avengers
  15. Thunderbolts

are we counting titles that didn't get relaunched but still have the red banner as well? because if so hawkeye and captain marvel would be in there somewhere... (oh and i didn't include titles that are so far only one book in as that's not enough to make a judgment. i have dropped some titles already though, namely iron-man and cap. america)

#29 Posted by JimTheSurfer (560 posts) - - Show Bio

Superior Spider-man.

I'm also reading Avengers, but not really enjoying them...

#30 Posted by TheCannon (17916 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor: God of Thunder is easily the best.

#31 Posted by Oblivions_Child (59 posts) - - Show Bio

In no particular order:

Fearless Defenders

Fantastic Four

All New X-Men

Uncanny X-Men

Superior Spider-Man

Captain Marvel

#32 Edited by CTG (228 posts) - - Show Bio

Keepers: All New X-Men, Uncanny X-Men, New Avengers, Superior Spider-Man, X-Men Legacy, Captain Marvel, Uncanny X-Force

On the bubble: Avengers, Captain America, Indestructible Hulk, Uncanny Avengers, Ironman, Avengers Arena, Cable & X-Force, Fearless Defenders, Wolverine & the X-Men

Dropped: Thunderbolts

Not interested: Thor, Young Avengers, Red She-Hulk, Savage Wolverine, Morbius, Wolverine

Looking forward to: Guardians of the Galaxy, Nova, Secret Avengers (haven't read it yet), X-Men

Waiting: Fantastic Four - still reading Hickman's run

#33 Posted by JJ62 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

Indestructible Hulk, Red She-Hulk, New Avengers, I've heard that Thor: God of Thunder is awesome but I haven't got a chance to read any of it yet so I can't list that one too.

#34 Posted by JSH92 (414 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor: God of Thunder is my favorite. Avengers and Iron Man aren't bad, but they aren't really great either in my opinion.

#35 Posted by akbogert (3194 posts) - - Show Bio

So far New Avengers is leading with 14 votes, Thor: God of Thunder with 12, Superior Spider-Man with 10, and 9 each for All New X-Men, Avengers, & Indestructible Hulk.

(Wasn't sure how many of RawrImaDragon's to include since that was just a ranking list, and #1 & #2 were the same)

#36 Posted by JJ62 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

And I forgot Hawkeye, his new series is pretty awesome he's such an underrated character. People call him a Green Arrow knock off but they're both knock offs of Robin Hood so I don't see why that's a reason to dislike him.

#37 Posted by The_Tree (7233 posts) - - Show Bio

From what little I've read:

• The Avengers
  • Hawkeye
  • Indestructible Hulk
  • New Avengers
  • Secret Avengers
#38 Posted by TDK_1997 (14456 posts) - - Show Bio

Indestructible Hulk,Thor:God of Thunder and after the last issue New Avegers.

#39 Posted by Kairan1979 (16711 posts) - - Show Bio

Uncanny Avengers, Cable and X-Force, Uncanny X-Men.

#40 Posted by longbowhunter (6784 posts) - - Show Bio

New Avengers, FF, Indestructible Hulk