#1 Posted by StormShadow_X (1622 posts) - - Show Bio

What is your Favorite Final Fight when only one hero or villains comes out victorious after all there time fighting. Which fight did you like. It can even be a team fight like the Marvel Civil War.

My personal favorite was the three way fight between Aquaman Forces, Wonder Woman and her amazons, and the Resistance that consist of Batman, Cyborg, Flash and others.

#2 Posted by SOG7dc (7808 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman vs Doomsday was incredible.

#3 Edited by reaverlation (16982 posts) - - Show Bio

Love the fight between Batman and Jason Todd in Red Hood.

#4 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (11709 posts) - - Show Bio

#5 Posted by DrMantisToboggan (594 posts) - - Show Bio

Those are 3 of my favorites along with Kara/clark vs darkseid at the end of apocalypse if we're talking films.

Comic-wise for some reason I always enjoyed reading azrael taking down bane in knightfall, I know it's not necessarily a final battle but I just love that fight, no idea why

#6 Edited by Experio (16914 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash vs Zoom

#7 Posted by hart7668 (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

Gohan vs Cell.

#8 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (19517 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't pick. Way too many.

#9 Edited by KaijuKingGojira (1413 posts) - - Show Bio

Solid Snake vs Liquid Ocelot

#10 Posted by Anbu_B_Team (576 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Cap10nate (2649 posts) - - Show Bio

Invincible vs. Conquest. Both their fights were great. The first 'final' one lasted 3 issues and was brutal. The second one was equally as brutal and almost killed Invincible as he finished off Conquest.

Captain America vs. Kang at the end of Kang Dynasty was great. First, they fight in space as giant projections. Then, they wrapped it up on the ground in cool scene with Cap finally ending it. There was a great moment when Cap says he will handle it, and one of the Avengers says that it's basically not fair that Cap will end it himself since they all suffered. Thor responds saying that Cap is going alone not because of pride but because Cap is all that is required. Cap then goes takes on Kang in a great Shield vs sword battle.

#12 Posted by concust (51 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by impossibilly (892 posts) - - Show Bio

Man, I was really hoping this thread was about Final Fight.

Haggar forever.

#14 Posted by Cap10nate (2649 posts) - - Show Bio

I also want to add the final fight between Thanos and Nova & Star Lord in the Thanos Imperative to my list of favorite final fights. It isn't even much of a fight but the ending scene is just fantastic and remains one of my favorite comic moments.

#15 Posted by sinestro_GL (3281 posts) - - Show Bio

SOO many to choose!

In no particular order:

• Superman vs Doomsday
  • Hal Jordan, Sinestro, Emotional Spectrum vs Volthoom
  • Superboy Prime vs Sodam Yat
  • Batman vs Jason Todd
  • Superman vs Darkseid (in STAS)

#16 Edited by Jeepeh (4216 posts) - - Show Bio

#17 Posted by RetconCrisis (4411 posts) - - Show Bio

Sodam Yat, Legion of Superheroes, and Teen Titans vs Superman Prime in Legion of Three Worlds.