Favorite Features of the New Site

AustinHasten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Personally I really like this feature. What are your favorites?

No Caption Provided

Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@austinhasten: I actually don't like that you can't rate an issue without reviewing it. I also don't like that they got rid of half stars haha.

However, I do like the smoothness of the new site, in general. I think the old one was never meant to contain the volume of information that it did.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@austinhasten: I actually don't like that you can't rate an issue without reviewing it. I also don't like that they got rid of half stars haha.

However, I do like the smoothness of the new site, in general. I think the old one was never meant to contain the volume of information that it did.

This

AustinHasten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By AustinHasten

I actually didn't realize either of those things. I'm slightly bummed about the removal of half stars, but I kind of like the idea of being made to write a review when you rate. Only because I see a lot of pranksters running about giving ratings on things they haven't read. But what is to stop them from writing gibberish for their review? Can the mods remove their rating if they don't submit a real review?

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By comicace3

I like the new layout and how you can turn every thing from dark to light.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#6 JediXMan  Moderator

It works better for mobiles. That's... that's about it (and I still cannot edit my posts properly on my tablet, so it's kind of a half positive; like 1/2).

Aside from that...

*crickets*

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#7  Edited By BumpyBoo  Moderator

Yay! There is always a silver lining, right? Always ^_^

I like....

• Email notifications for new PMs
  • The ability to reverse order issues so they run from first to last
  • Watching topics
  • Now the images are sorted, they load a LOT faster than they used to, plus the add/tag/remove system is a lot faster once you get used to it.
  • Whole place looks tidier
  • The ability to add actors to the Movies section

It isn't perfect, yet, but a lot of features are in the works and the bugs are still being worked out so I have to be fair: I like it so far :)

(HATED it at first though XD)

(EDIT: OH oh oh I forgot: and blog comments being tracked in the forum history, that makes things easier too :D)

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 JediXMan  Moderator
@bumpyboo said:

• Now the images are sorted, they load a LOT faster than they used to, plus the add/tag/remove system is a lot faster once you get used to it.

Really? I found it to be slower.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#9  Edited By BumpyBoo  Moderator

@jedixman: The first few times I tried to load them up it seemed to take forever. But it seems much faster now. Either that or I am blinded by my own desperate optimism :P

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@bumpyboo said:

@jedixman: The first few times I tried to load them up it seemed to take forever. But it seems much faster now. Either that or I am blinded by my own desperate optimism :P

Aside from the speed issue, it didn't let me select images from multiple galleries at once; if I changed galleries, my previous selections didn't stay. Before the update, I could go to multiple character pages and select multiple images.

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Most of the features I like are from before. I guess the only new thing I like is that you can add actors to movies.