Favorite cable x-force member

micahparadise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Who's your favorite x-force member(s) that was led by Cable in the 90s and why? Also which costume (any incarnation of them) did you like?

(The team lineup consist of warpath, cannonball, sunspot, siryn, feral, boom boom, rictor, domino, shatterstar)

For me Im a bit torn. I'll have to say that its Cannonball and then shatterstar comes a very close second.

No Caption Provided

I choose Cannonball because His power was so unique at the time. It was in the terms of a villain they fought "a rather crude power" being more of a blunt ability that is rather destructive.

For some reason i love the rob liefeld's costume. I dont think he's cannonball without the googles and airplane head piece.

No Caption Provided

2) Shatterstar is my second choice. I always liked his look and any one with a double sword just looked cool!!! Also his very mysterious connection to Longshot (On eof my favorite characters) also made me be fond of Shatterstar. I always thought he was the weakest member to some degree though (along with rictor and feral!!! i hated them! lol ) because his mutant ability was rarely used and wasnt really that cool under many of the writer's pen. But when Peter david brought him back in X-factor He became even more cooler to me. (Especially after the thing fight scene and the introduction of a teleportation power!)

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 juiceboks  Moderator

Cable has always been my favorite X-Force member. And as for my favorite costume of his..

No Caption Provided

The trenchcoat look is simple yet so very effective.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 juiceboks  Moderator

@xwraith After he removed the T.O virus from himself and became Messiah Cable. He sported that look all throughout Cable and Deadpool.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Domino

Dayvid3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Dayvid3

Love this team, Cable first, then Cannonball

Bigbadwolfx0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cable no one else has a chance except wolverine

gunmetalgrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Domino, with this look in particular:

No Caption Provided

Yes, I know, very 90s, but I always liked the combination of the purple and blue with the long hair.

micahparadise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

For some reason i never like sunspot. (Still dont! ) He had such a great look being all dark with sunspots but i just dont know what didnt work for me with him. Maybe it was his power set originally ( strength but not invulnerability). I liked him even less when they made him more "human torch-ish" with the flight and energy blast powers.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For me it was Shatterstar, Feral and Warpath. Rictor was cool too.

Bigbadwolfx0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Bigbadwolfx0

@juiceboks: what do u mean he had the virus in cable in deadpool he was cured by hope when she became the Phoenix and was grownn up

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks: what do u mean he had the virus in cable in deadpool he was cured by hope when she became the Phoenix and was grownn up

My bad it was In Cable #100 when he removed the T.O virus from himself to become Messiah Cable. But he kept his eye.

Bigbadwolfx0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: its cool cable is my favorite character from x men even more now since I get hurt 7 years ago now I know what he deals with every day

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Warpath.

He was and still is a badass.

micahparadise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By micahparadise

I like dhow they brought warpath back to his original powerset somewhat. I disliked when he was HUGE powerhouse and then when they added the ability of flight. I liked how he was introduced and his more streamline look in new mutants. Then when they reinvented him with the vibranium knives and streamline built again. It was only then did i began to like Warpath again. He is just deadly!!

No Caption Provided

Bigbadwolfx0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: and cable gets the virus removed in x-sanction by hope with the Phoenix force