Fantastic four not showing up in xmen movies HOORAY!

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Son_of_simba

I dont know about u guys but i just found out that the fantastic four not showing up in my xmen movies i cud care less if fantastic four does well or bombs ill never watch it and after watching the awesome xmen days of future past its clear the xmen movies are at an all time high and the last thing i want is that trash alternate reality fantastic four thrown in there so all u true believers will be happy to know u can enjoy future awesome xmen movies without being forced to watch the not so fantastic four if u dont want too

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By ccraft

link?

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 rogueshadow  Moderator

I'm starting to think that everybody is underestimating FF including myself, watch it blow everyone away. Also I'm confident that there will be a crossover at some point as long as the FF does well.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By PowerHerc

Considering how the new FF is supposed to be, I'm glad there's no cameo.

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't know they were in the same universe lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

I'm starting to think that everybody is underestimating FF including myself, watch it blow everyone away. Also I'm confident that there will be a crossover at some point as long as the FF does well.

Same.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hmmm

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@rogueshadow said:

Same.

Thirded.

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm surprised we didn't get a Franklin Richards cameo in DoFP (unless everyone missed it, or nobody posted the spoiler).

However, not completely. FF haven't really had a huge hit, and Fox won't tie it around the X-Men's neck until they have a successful movie.

NewComicGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Michael B. Jordan is in it, right? I know it's an odd casting choice but he is a pretty strong actor and I lean towards this being pretty good.

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft i cant give u a link cous i first heard it on a movie news podcast amc movie news but its pretty much all over the internet by now so search youtube or fantastic four and xmen in the news section of google if u wanna hear the official statement

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow fox said themselves that this movie is gonna be targeting twilight and amazing spiderman fans now tell me in what way does that sound like a good idea for a fantastic four movie

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@son_of_simba: Link to this statement? I haven't heard anything remotely like that said. The idea of it targeting Spider-man means nothing, they are both CBMs.

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow I cant give u a link cous i dont get my movie news of sites i heard it on a movie news podcast and how does it mean nothing it doesnt take a genius to figure out that means that teen romance will be a strong element in the movie i could tollorate it in spiderman cous andrew garfield and emma stone have great chemistry on screen but reed and sues relationship is the least interesting thing about them in the comics so i dont know how their supposed to make that into an interesting movie not to mention their using inspiration from the ultimate fantastic four comics which are some of the worst comics ive ever read in my life no wonder they stopped making that garbage marvel should hire a hostage negotiator to get their rights back before its to late

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By flameboy298

@wolverine08: I really hope not that film is going to be horrible foe F4 Fans

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im not complaining about how good or bad this movie is just that im extremely happy there no longer showing up in xmen the new xmen was great dispite my worry's and i have no desire to see foxs twisted image of their fantastic four so now im glad i wont have to just sharing the news for people that didnt know

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The guy who wrote the script for DOFP is writing the script for the new FF franchise, lets at least hope it will be good! And yeah, I heard rumors we won't get a X-Men/FF movie, but one can still hope.

aquaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By aquaman01

God, I hope not... ugh

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JetiiMitra@ccraft dont bother hoping even the tone fox described is closer to man of steels than xmens meaning they cant just shove the 2 together without changing one of the franchises and being inconsistent so at this point the odds are low and this is a good thing if fox is going to bring back the fantastic four franchise only to murder it and parade its corpse around like a puppet dont bring xmen down with them

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 rogueshadow  Moderator

@son_of_simba: I'm not sure if you're trolling... they could have great chemistry onscreen for all we know, that is baseless. Not that I care, almost no Superhero movie has good chemistry between love interests, I also watch AMC movie News daily and I don't recall it ever being said that Trank and co were comparing FF to Twilight... ever.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_simba: The screenwriter for FF (and DOFP) said the FF movie would be like Chronicle and Spider-Man. FF has a great cast, great director and screenwriter, this movie has the potential to be good. And Fox already confirmed a sequel for FF, that shows they have confidence in franchise.

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft: na some of the casting is horrible or average micheal b jordans the only person there id consider an above average actor and to me its would be like if u turned iron man into steel man and made him a Hispanic teenager even if u got the best director in the world (Spielberg) its just so far removed that i dont care anymore my excitement for this movie is at the same level as it would be for any new movie property cous its not really fantastic four

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_simba: Kate Mara is a good actress, MBJ is a great actor, I haven't seen the other two anything, so can't really say. A younger FF team isn't really that bad of an idea, they have talented people crafting this movie, it still could be good. People wouldn't want a Hispanic Tony Stark, but general audience aren't going to care if Johnny's race is changed.

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft: where did u hear me mention anything about micheal b jordans race?why are u jumping to conclusions besides its not like u have to be a comic fan to know johnnys sum blonde kid i knew the fantastic four about 15 years before i started reading comics there still a list fictional character mate this isint like a quicksilver where no1 outside of comic fans know what they really look like regardless kate is an average actor who barely has any stage presence when i see her in movies, jamie bell is a good actor but a horrible casting how do u go from micheal chiklis to billy eliot as the thing and micheal however is a great actor but i would of preffered that they atleast cast someone who looks like micheal to be sue so they dont have to go the whole dumb adoption route since the main theme of the fantasic four always has been family

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_simba:

and to me its would be like if u turned iron man into steel man and made him a Hispanic teenager

I'm not jumping to conclusions, you plainly stated it in this sentence, your being defense for no reason, it's not like I call you a racist. I was saying Tony Stark is way more well know than Johnny Storm is, changing JS race isn't going to make a difference. I'm also saying not many people are going to care that JS is black and Sue Storm isn't, and you don't need to be blood relatives to be a "real" family, I have two half brothers, they aren't any less family to me. And yes FF is more well know by the general audience than Quicksilver, but that's besides the point. The point is it doesn't matter, MBJ is a great actor and a great choice to be JS.

I couldn't really understand the rest of your point in the last few sentences, it didn't make much sense.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I hope this FF reboot will be good, Black Johnny or not.

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Son_of_simba

@ccraft: i meant that changing him to a hispanic teenager would make it so far removed u couldnt make tony asian for all i care and still wright the character as tony stark tony and no mate tony is not more well known than the fantastic four as much as a love iron man u would have to be a moron to think hes a more famous fictional character than spiderman,wolverine,hulk or the fantastic four and ur statement about relatives makes no sense if there your half brothers your still related duh

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_simba: For cripes' sake, I'm saying Tony Stark is more well know than "Johnny Storm" not the entire FF, even if he's affiliated with the team. Your saying having JS being adopted would be dumb, if he's adopted that would not change anything, he would still be Sue Storm's brother, they wouldn't be any less of a real family. Why do you keep using the word "fictional" I know there fictional characters. If Tony Stark was Hispanic it wouldn't make any difference, last time a checked your race doesn't make up your personality.

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Son_of_simba

@ccraft: no they would be less than a real family because there not related i have step sisters and my mind isint so warped that i cant tell the difference between actually being related to someone and just calling some1 close to you who u really love your family the dictionary definition of family is 'all the descendants of a common ancestor' and no iron man/tony stark is not as well known hes only blown up in popularity recently ive known who the human torch was before i got into comics his flame flight has been ripped off numerous times by other characters thats how you know a characters timeless when you start seeing clones you cant really say the same about iron man

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_simba: "Family" isn't defined simply by being blood relatives, the word means much more than that, if you really need a dictionary to define it for you, you simply don't know the meaning of the word.

a basic social unit consisting of parents and their children, considered as a group, whether dwelling together or not:

a social unit consisting of one or more adults together with the children they care for:

All of humanity shares a common ancestor, end of discussion.

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft: all im saying is theres a difference between being family with someone literally and metaphorically ur not technically family with an adopted brother in any way by your logic i could just call u my family consistently and it would be legit right?