#1 Edited by tigerkaya (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

Lets face it as fans we all have a fan base we we hate or hate us. With that list out which fan base do you hate the most and why.

#2 Posted by Jonez120 (6012 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm fans

Some of the really die-hard Wolverine fans

#3 Edited by Xwraith (24530 posts) - - Show Bio

For me it used to be Sonic the Hedgehog fans (and I used to be one), but they don't seem to do much anymore.

#4 Posted by IheartZombies92--defunct (2317 posts) - - Show Bio

The Flash, Midnighter, Deathstroke has a few bad apples

#5 Posted by Black_Claw (3249 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Batman

2. Pokemon (mainly Genwunners)

3. Transformers (again Genwunners)

#6 Edited by Jonez120 (6012 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't tell TifaLockhart about #2...

#7 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (38945 posts) - - Show Bio

all of them

#8 Posted by Manwhohaseverything (2335 posts) - - Show Bio

The Michigan Wolverines and Pittsburgh Steelers.

#9 Posted by reaverlation (18178 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos and Hulk

#10 Edited by Wolverine08 (47653 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonez120 said:

Storm fans

Some of the really die-hard Wolverine fans

BUB.

#11 Posted by cattlebattle (14074 posts) - - Show Bio

Gods fanbase can be pretty annoying

#12 Edited by AweSam (7517 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor fan-base. Their arguments consist of god blast and random powers Thor used once or twice 30 years ago.

#13 Posted by Vitalius (3117 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman fanboys

Back at my time things were much better - mostly all generation

#14 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (29404 posts) - - Show Bio

Dragon Ball Z fan-base......

#15 Edited by TheTrueBarryAllen (7843 posts) - - Show Bio

Not really "comics" but I hate fans of 'SuperWhoLock' on tumblr, the majority of them seem incredibly crazed and unreasonable.

Sonic Fans can sometimes be overbearing.

I try my best to not make the Flash fanbase as easy to hate as it is, I know it gets annoying to read "Speedblitz & 10000's of IMPs" over and over.

#16 Posted by Jphu8414 (4040 posts) - - Show Bio

Batgod fanboys.....not to be confused with Batman fanboys

#17 Posted by green_skaar (5730 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't hate any comic fans simply for liking a particular character/team/company. I do however dislike some reasoning and behaviors of particular fans but those are not exclusive to any one comic character/team/company.

#18 Edited by youmessinwithme (1236 posts) - - Show Bio

previously storm (but it seems like the legit fanboys have all left by now)

Hulk fanboys (but this ones so obvious so everyone just ignores their views)

Superman fanoys (were here on DC vine so I should say Supergod fanboys/ the ones who say he's not overpowered but think he could mop the floor with three or four blatantly, obviously, intentionally, overpowered characters. if you wanna say he's not overpowered he should be able to be beaten by those who are overpowered)

DBZ fans, Generally don't get a fair shake here. since this is a comic book forum i've seen people get shot down by mods claiming Goku would lose to iron man or... Luke cage. this quite simply isn't fair or true and by the End of GT their are quite a few top tiers that I dare say Goku could beat.

DBZfanboys however...... I recently talked to someone who thinks demon king picilo would not just beat but freaking destroy.... impiriex Prime.

DC/Marvel fanboys they aren't the same universe. Being the strongest in DC/Marvel doesn't put you in the same league as being the strongest in the other universe.

Hulk being the strongest in Marvel and Superman being the strongest in DC don't make them comparable. the fact that their strength feats are actually lifting similar amounts of weight makes them comparable.

they don't treat their universe the same Marvel is a lot more cosmic. Marvel's top earth heroes are universal powers, DC's top earth hero is a Alien(that isn't my arguement for him not being in the same league) he's quite simply not intended to be in the same league. He's Superman but he's just that Super man he can do better and crazier things than a man but He stil swets bleeds and breaks infront of the human people well defending them and that's what makes him so interesting to me.

I love Superman as a character. but I hate that some people have this crazy obsession where they think he's supposed to be the most powerful hero ever. he's not he's the first. he's the Apex and he's the most heroic but their are many top tiers in marvel or DC who are more powerful than him. (but lots of them are less human, even though he's a carzy powerful extra terrestiral he still acts and is very Human, Silver Surfer is in my opinion vastly more powerful, but he's not human at tall, he's so far removed from humanity just like any being with that kind of cosmic power would be.)

Superman's supposed to be about as powerful as you can get where you still stay a man, anything beyond that you lose yourself an become more of a cosmic force or god (i'm talking about the way they act not saying he is any less powerful than a god of any dimension simply because he is a kryptonian.)

EDIT: also superman fans will always say he can catch the flash as a speed feat for him. -_- we all know Flash wasn't moving at top speed. Superman says himself that the flash is fast enough to run around the world in the time it takes Superman to turn his head. it's not a speed feat for Superman. you can't just change you're mind and say Superman is as fast as the flash as soon as it suits your needs for the topic being debated.

they will also claim anything other than Superman's one time best showings are lowballing well they proceed to bust out the character they are debating against's worst showings ever.

Doctor who Fanboys. they don't even read the description. they just see Doctor Who and automaticaly assume he solos. when it turns out he has no gear and this is a pie eating contest, or something stupid like that. or he has no gear and it's quite simply a battle that he dies instantly in.

Bruce Lee fanboys. He was avery great man and martial artist. but He did not master the death touch or any kind of silly things like that that people claim.

#19 Posted by Experio (18200 posts) - - Show Bio

None.

#20 Posted by HumanRocket (10555 posts) - - Show Bio

The Storm fanbase. They get all overworked over her freaking hair style in the movies.

#21 Posted by Binski (681 posts) - - Show Bio

Dragonball zzzzzzz

#22 Posted by Redskull490 (487 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Arya Stark, Maisie Williams.

2. Game of Thrones

3. Twilight

#23 Edited by Jonez120 (6012 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by Wolverine08 (47653 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by Wolverine08 (47653 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Pokeysteve (8993 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Batman
  • Hulk
  • Thor
  • Storm

#27 Posted by DaseanComerWCR (902 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't hate any comic fans simply for liking a particular character/team/company. I do however dislike some reasoning and behaviors of particular fans but those are not exclusive to any one comic character/team/company.

your a fair man bro but i honestly think it goes like this...

1. superman (he is op to the max so fanboys always have a trump card weather its superspeed, heat vision or freezebreath

2. dr.doom (how many times do we hear this? Doom wins he'll just osorab energy, or dr doom is a genius or doom is doom...simple as that lol)

3. flash (he beats dudes who are virtually immortal why? cause hes super fast -_- lol...AND? strong evidence is sorely rare)

4. thanos (if i hear about that darn infinity guntlet or the cosmic cube again im going to loose my mind)

5. thor ( he never displays the battle feats that people say he has, he is not argued properly, they emphisize the wrong things and most of his feats are based purely off quotes again strong evidence is sorely rare)

#28 Posted by Blade_R (4159 posts) - - Show Bio

I think every fan base has some fans that take it too far, like im a dbz fan and I know that's frowned upon but I don't hold them to some crazy degree of power that isn't reasonable like some of the other fans, but I don't want to single out a certain fanbase because every series has some fans that wank really hard but I think my least favorite has got to be the Broly fanbase

#29 Posted by The_Deathstroker (8096 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

Flash

Deadpool Diehards

DBZ

And....

Chuck Norris. I'm part of it too though so I slightly hate myself :P

#30 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (29404 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Search your feelings bub, you know it to be true!

#31 Posted by youmessinwithme (1236 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar said:

1. superman (he is op to the max so fanboys always have a trump card weather its superspeed, heat vision or freezebreath

2. dr.doom (how many times do we hear this? Doom wins he'll just osorab energy, or dr doom is a genius or doom is doom...simple as that lol)

3. flash (he beats dudes who are virtually immortal why? cause hes super fast -_- lol...AND? strong evidence is sorely rare)

4. thanos (if i hear about that darn infinity guntlet or the cosmic cube again im going to loose my mind)

5. thor ( he never displays the battle feats that people say he has, he is not argued properly, they emphisize the wrong things and most of his feats are based purely off quotes again strong evidence is sorely rare)

examples of this? if people used Thor's quotes as evidence they'd be claiming he was a Galaxy buster not a planet buster.

#32 Posted by VoraciousSouls (169 posts) - - Show Bio

Anything anime really

Bronies

Flash/Zoom

Hulk

Dragon BallZ

#33 Edited by Jokerpoker (3058 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Spider-Man or Superman.

#34 Edited by DaseanComerWCR (902 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Spider-Man or Superman.

spidey fans arent ah's like any of the dc fans

#35 Posted by tomlikesfries (5293 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by DaseanComerWCR (902 posts) - - Show Bio

@daseancomerwcr said:

@green_skaar said:

examples of this? if people used Thor's quotes as evidence they'd be claiming he was a Galaxy buster not a planet buster.

Uh oo here we go thor fanboy over here^

#37 Posted by green_skaar (5730 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone who likes Wolverine AND has 08 in their handle. @wolverine08

#38 Edited by youmessinwithme (1236 posts) - - Show Bio

@daseancomerwcr said:

@youmessinwithme said:

@daseancomerwcr said:

@green_skaar said:

Thor bust planets on panel. this year. not in the 60's. fact.

Thor makes claims that he can fell a Galaxy (but I never ever use that as a feat, this is the first time i've brought it up ever in fact)

I don't see how asking you for an example(when I just provided you of one that never gets used) makes me a fanboy. I'm seriously curious as to people using claims as feats. (not that people don't do that with other characters anyway ex: post crisis Superman being a planet buster. He only ever claims it never shows it)

and sometimes I'll bring up Thor's old feats or one time powers, but I will almost always mention that the scan i'm about to use is indeed very old.

(But I do this with other characters too so i don't think it's fanboyish, I Hate Wonderman! But in any Wonderman battle I will always bring up the fact that he has a plethora of other powers that he's only ever used once that could change the outcome)

I believe you have fan. using facts. confused with fanboy....

#39 Posted by IrishX (2695 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate the haters.

#40 Edited by Mr_Colossus (106 posts) - - Show Bio

The group I find most unbearable is the over the top Batverse fans. The ones that believe that that everything in the Batman world is far superior to everything else. He is a great character and one of the most recognizable comic characters ever, but I think they have built him up so much that he seems invincible. I have my favorite characters, but I don't think they out do every other character out there. I have nothing against those who like Batman and it's universe, as long as they can be somewhat realistic in their views. Of course this goes for any fan base that has the same mentality, I just see more of it involved with Batman. Sorry but I don't think "Batman always wins".

#41 Posted by RogueShadow (13662 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash.

#42 Edited by Mediocregeist (727 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk fanbase, oh Hulk has unlimited speed and is faster than Flash cuz force = mass x acceleration and *insert lots and lots of calculations here*

Also, Hulk can destroy two universes with a clap and hold open black holes because of a BS scan that was written sometime in the 60s probably.

#43 Edited by green_skaar (5730 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk fanbase, oh Hulk has unlimited speed and is faster than Flash cuz force = speed x acceleration and *insert lots and lots of calculations here*

To be fair, I'm only aware of one Hulk fan on this forum that believes this.

#44 Edited by Dratini1331 (7054 posts) - - Show Bio

The Dome Worshippers >:(

#45 Posted by EMH_Bruce (826 posts) - - Show Bio

Loki's Army = aka the fans who make Loki into a poor baby, who just needs cuddles and love and include him into Avengers movie photosets on tumblr and exclude Hawkeye, Black Widow or Bruce Banner/Hulk. Loki is NOT an Avenger, he's the god of lies and mischief.

#46 Posted by LyraFay (2640 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Justin Bieber fans, they defend every douche behaviour he does and turn him into god...Eww
  • Directoners: the same as above but it got worst when one of said that they were like The Beatles: HELL NO!
  • Sherlock/Benedict Cumberbatch fans: okay he's good but he's not that great!
  • Wonder Woman fans: entitlement is their name of their game.
#47 Posted by VoodooPenguin (1186 posts) - - Show Bio

Gods fanbase can be pretty annoying

Clever girl.

#49 Posted by LimpoyzLoan (1692 posts) - - Show Bio

DBZ. "Goku can beat Silver Surfer and Galactus and is 1,000,000x the speed of light because calculations."

Really gets old.

#50 Posted by DaseanComerWCR (902 posts) - - Show Bio

@daseancomerwcr said:

@youmessinwithme said:

@daseancomerwcr said:

@green_skaar said:

Thor bust planets on panel. this year. not in the 60's. fact.

Thor makes claims that he can fell a Galaxy (but I never ever use that as a feat, this is the first time i've brought it up ever in fact)

I don't see how asking you for an example(when I just provided you of one that never gets used) makes me a fanboy. I'm seriously curious as to people using claims as feats. (not that people don't do that with other characters anyway ex: post crisis Superman being a planet buster. He only ever claims it never shows it)

and sometimes I'll bring up Thor's old feats or one time powers, but I will almost always mention that the scan i'm about to use is indeed very old.

(But I do this with other characters too so i don't think it's fanboyish, I Hate Wonderman! But in any Wonderman battle I will always bring up the fact that he has a plethora of other powers that he's only ever used once that could change the outcome)

I believe you have fan. using facts. confused with fanboy....

not just you, i didnt say anything about "you" i said thor fans in general and your acting like a fanboy, out of all the crap i just talked why is thor the only one you defend? ahhhh...with so called "facts"...