In recent days, Marvel and DC has given us their customers access to enjoy their books by using Digital Codes. These codes can be found in the back of your purchased book when the black sticker is peeled off. There are a number of devices such as tablets, computer applications as well as cellphones that have access to downloading programs in order for these codes to be used and enjoyed. Instead of letting your codes go to waste use this topic and share with people all around the world!
Here in this thread I would like to welcome you all to find people in which you could share codes with.
This is how it works:
1) Write your pull list (Only comics with codes that you are willing to share)
2) Write the names of the comic books that you are looking for.
3) Write the days in which you receive your comics
4) When you find an individual that you wish to share digital codes with, cross out the name of the title that you are trading and the title you are looking for from your lists.
5) Send a PM to me "Kallarkz" when you find a person with whom you want to share with so that there is a record of your exchange agreement. This will ensure that there are no misunderstandings and that if there is an misconduct it will be properly dealt with.
Current Pull List:
Ultimate Comics X-men
*Date of My Purchase:
Day of Release
Preferred Exchange Time and Method:
- Wednesday night.
- Comic Vine PM
*Some individuals buy their books days after New Comic Book Day so it's important for users to know when exactly they will be able to receive their exchanged codes.
In order for individuals to participate in this opportunity, they must either of the following:
- 300 posts
- 5,000 Wiki Points.
It is imperative that the exchange of codes be respected. Comic Vine itself however is not responsible for "lost codes" or failure on the part of users to take exchange their codes.
It is the users responsibility to make sure that they are dealing with a trust worthy individual.
Users who do not fulfill their part of the exchange will have their names displayed in the first post of this topic under the heading: WATCH LISTED USERS
How do I earn a spot on the Watch Listed Users List?
- You don't exchange a valid digital code
- You do not exchange codes at the designate time
- You cancel your exchange with your "buddy" without informing them beforehand
(This is subject to change)
This topic has been approved by the staff of Comic Vine but Comic Vine is not responsible for any problems with the exchanging of codes. It is imperative that we maintain a friendly exchanging environment so that we can continue to enjoy this service.
If you run into any issues do not hesitate in contacting me or a moderator (if she/he states in this topic that they are willing to deal with issues that might arise here)
Have fun sharing!
WATCH LISTED USERS: