Exar Kun VS Darth Vader(Jensaarai tackling Silver)

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Well ladies and gents, it looks likes the Versus Series creator we all know and... well that's it, has made a video as a direct response to an ancient thread and Silver's own comment.

Your throughts on the battle, and the Jensaarai's comment of the forum?

silentbat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I wasn't sure which thread he was referring to. I find it interesting that you side with Vader now when a year ago in killermovies you advocated for Kun.

I still have no solid opinion of this match up, as I have not looked into Kun extensively.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jensaarai sure loves his Kun, that's for sure. Lol

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By WollfMyth209

@silentbat said:

I find it interesting that you side with Vader now when a year ago in killermovies you advocated for Kun.

I am rather even split on this battle. Truth be told, a solid case could be made for either side. And I've been debating with myself quite a bit about who'd win in this scenario. My ultimate result was Vader. He can match Kun's skill and unorthodoxy with his adaptability, versatility, and own skill, which is at least on par with Kun's. He also seems like a more tactically minded Sith, and while Exar Kun's magnitude is impressive, it's certainly is not on par with Vader's, nor is his cunning and application of the Force. Yes, he will be trying to kill Vader outright with multiple bursts, but the question is: can he? His magnitude of combative Force powers, from showings from him as a non-spirit at least, are him choking an aged master who's all accolades no combative showings on his own, and TKing Silvar who, while indeed capable, is not impressive by much in her own right. Not to mention, if Odan Urr could telekinetically throw back Exar Kun, then Vader could likely do so much worse. Like I said, I am rather even split on the whole thing and can't pick a superior party, but Vader's the one I'd support as of now. Will that change? No idea.

freesid_stf123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought that video was rather pointless to make, especially the fact that he was responding to a very old thread.

Jensaarai1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One of my great masterpieces. Flawless.

derp.

straydogg1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see it as pointless. When someone gets new information, they should redo their previous interpretation.