Ever liked a hero only for his enemy gallery?

Prospero_Locke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I used to hate wolverine (recently had a change of heart) but I've always loved his rogue gallery. Sabretooth, wild child, Mr. Sinister, gorgon, daken, etc.

Do you have a character like that? Who and why do you like their villains? Which ones?

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Flash has amazing villains, they're probably my favorite Rogues gallery. Batman has a great set of rogues as well. Same with Spider-Man. While many people don't particularly love them, I'm a fan of Superman's rogues. The Avengers as a team have some awesome ones also like Ultron, Loki, and Thanos.

dodirty31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Batman; Joker, Riddler, and Talon... [I feel like his enemies make him. if he had Tony's villains i wouldn't like batman]

Semi-Spiderman... i like Spidey some days but love his enemy's (Shocker, Tombstone, Mysterio, and Jack O'Lantern)

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Cloakx14

Batman & his rogue gallery.

Prospero_Locke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidchipotle: I was referring to heroes you don't like, but read only for their rogues. But I do love some flash, bats, and superman rogues. I'm a spiderman fan so I would read him anyway

jasonhawke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash has amazing villains, they're probably my favorite Rogues gallery. Batman has a great set of rogues as well. Same with Spider-Man. While many people don't particularly love them, I'm a fan of Superman's rogues. The Avengers as a team have some awesome ones also like Ultron, Loki, and Thanos.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@prospero_locke: Ah my bad, I misread the OP then. Those are heroes I love lol. That's a much harder question....

dan12456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By dan12456

Not really but I do like flash's rogues significantly more than I like the flash himself. I do still like the flash though so I don't think it counts, although I probably wouldn't have read as much as I have if he had a worse rogues gallery.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think theres a hero that I hate that has a rogues gallery that I love....

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think theres a hero that I hate that has a rogues gallery that I love....