Events you'd actually want to see

TehStranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TehStranger

People often complain about Marvel making pointless summer events, or DC having too much events in the New 52 in order to try and shake up the status quo when its never even been established, but I don't often hear people talk about what events they actually want to see. So if you were in charge of Marvel and DC (and every other comic company) what event would you make.

For example I would make an Authority vs Justice League event now that the characters exist in the New 52 universe a few year down the line when The Authority members have been more established.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to see Darkseid or mongul takeover DC universe and have someone other than superman stop them.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

A canon Marvel and DC crossover.

TehStranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: If DC doesn't have Supes stop them, they'd have Batman stop them, lol.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All the mainstream popular Marvel characters vanish somehow and the C list and B list superheroes ban together to try and find them, led by Deadpool. It'd be an obscure character aficionado's dream lol

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

For Marvel to touch on what Cap saw in his vision at the end of Captain America Reborn. I hate how we didn't get to see what it was about.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ilikedonuts

For Marvel, I'd like ta see Rhino better written...I mean he is one of my favorite villains, but he is often just a poorly written jobber.

I aint sure 'bout this one, but accordin' ta many people, the Thing has lost his awesomeness an' recently turned into a poorly written jobber too. If that really is true, I want him to be better written like he used ta be in the good ol' days, I mean he is my favorite hero.

What is Juggy's (Cain Marko) condition right now? Has he become the Juggernaut again? Cus I know he lost the power of Cyttorak in Fear Itself, but that was a while ago. Has he gotten his power back yet? Cus he's my favorite Marvel villain. An' I live in Sweden, comics comes out later over here so that's why I dunno.

I think that's 'bout it for Marvel. As for DC....

I want Killer Croc to be much better written....I mean he should be more dangerous than he is, but poor writin' an' jobber aura keeps smackin' him in the a**, which sucks.

I'd also want Kalibak better written...he does job at times.

Ok, let's just end this quick, I want every poorly written jobber that I like ta be way better written an' stuff like that. That's all.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moon Knight

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Helspont and Darkseid crossover...

Avatar image for rideaspacecowboy
RideASpaceCowboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 98

#11  Edited By RideASpaceCowboy

The Succession of Space Sector 2814!

One of the Green Lanterns violate the sovereignty of an Earth nation by apprehending an intergalactic criminal whom said country tries to protect through diplomatic immunity, raising the issue of where the Green Lantern Corp. derives its jurisdiction over Earth and leading an alliance of nations (America, Atlantis, Markovia, Themiscyra, and possible others) to formally succeed from Space Sector 2814. Fearing the precedent set by rebellion would lead to anarchy throughout the universe, the Guardians send an army of Lanterns to secure the Earth. The Justice League treats such as a hostile alien invasion, and the result becomes...

Justice League vs. the Green Lantern Corps.

Gordyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Gordyman

I want to see Lex Luthor screw up Superman's life.

Marvel vs. Star Wars

opticblast98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wanna see the marriage of Superman and Batman (biggest event ever!) lol

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-man faces down against Mephisto and reclaims what was taken from him.

Avatar image for marionettegeist
Marionettegeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Marionettegeist

One of the Green Lanterns violate the sovereignty of an Earth nation by apprehending an intergalactic criminal whom said country tries to protect through diplomatic immunity, raising the issue of where the Green Lantern Corp. derives its jurisdiction over Earth and leading an alliance of nations (America, Atlantis, Markovia, Themiscyra, and possible others) to formally succeed from Space Sector 2814. Fearing the precedent set by rebellion would lead to anarchy throughout the universe, the Guardians send an army of Lanterns to secure the Earth. The Justice League treats such as a hostile alien invasion, and the result becomes...

Yes, yes, and yes.

theodixon9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

A group of demons (Mephisto, Nightmare, Dormmamu, possibly a few others) invade the Marvel Earth, having had enough of the World's heroes stopping their nefarious plans and decide that enough is enough. Somehow, they each bring a small part of their realms onto different parts of the planet which causes their power to increase. Hope seems lost after Thor is defeated by Mephisto with relative ease but when all the good guys team up they defeat the evil invasion.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

Hardwired (Marvel):

A cloud of smart dust has been gradually pumped into the earth's atmosphere and dispersed across the planet these are then inhaled by the population. The nanites contain information on every hero on Marvel earth and upon being inhaled by any of the heroes the nanites become active as it locks onto their genetic signature. The mastermind is an unknown called Pariah a psychopath obsessed with justice after the murder of his family by a super-villain and believes that every-one of the heroes needs to be made better in order to bring justice to the world. The nanites allow Pariah to modify and control the heroes personality and morals who have inhaled the nanites. Using the nanites Pariah sets all of the heroes to hunt and kill their villains. As soon as few villains are publicly killed by their nemesis's and even their families threatened by the hardwired heros the villains decide to unite.

Pariah obsessed with the idea of good completely triumphing over evil has rigged the game however and explains to the united villains that everyone on the planet has inhaled in the nanites and while the heroes are hardwired everyone is still infected by the nanites and if the villains kill any of the hardwired heroes the nanites in their own bodies will devour and kill them. Thus the villains have had a full 180 as they are placed against enemies who are prepared to do anything to kill but are restrained by the fear of their own life from killing their enemies. A black twist on how the heroes morals normally stop them from killing them.

Basically the event revolves the villains being in the place of the heroes fighting for the lives against people they cannot kill and who are prepared to use any means necessary in order to get to them while also trying to find Pariah.

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rideaspacecowboy said:

Yes, yes, and yes.

CelticJedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By CelticJedi

No Caption Provided

Psychogeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The heroes and villains of 616 must come together to p

I wanna see the marriage of Superman and Batman (biggest event ever!) lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

A canon Marvel and DC crossover.

Doesn't have to be canon, but yes.

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Tyger

1: An 'Acts of Vengence' style crossover between Marvel and DC. Each company gets 6 months to use the other's villians.

2: Dr. Doom going to DC to collect Lantern Rings. One of each color.

TehStranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: That sounds really awesome. Did you come up with an ending for that?

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

@tehstranger: Got three possible endings.

1. One of the heroes breaks out of the Hardwiring and aids the villains in trying to stop Pariah. Has a confrontation with him and attempts to reason with Pariah that what he's doing isn't heroic. This drives Pariah into a fit of rage and dedcides this hero is just as guilty as the villains as he's aiding them. Pariah attacks and kills said hero. This causes the nanites in Pariah's own body to kill him as he's killed one of the heroes.

2. Pariah's plan ultimately works and all the villains are captured save one. This villain is on the run from all of the hardwired heroes. One of the hardwired heroes captures the villains family and executes them on public television. Seeing this Pariah breaks down realizing he's done to that villain exactly what the previous villain had done to him and shuts down the hardwire and surrenders to the authorities.

3. This is basically the same as ending 2 except the villain manages to switch off the hardwiring just as the hero executes the villains family. The heroes mind becomes his own again to find he's just killed an innocent woman and her children. This hero driven into a rage tracks down Pariah and kills him before anyone can arrest him.