#1 Posted by LeonardDreiberg (41 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't care if your male, female, transgender, gay, straight, bi, whatever. I've been on this site less than a week and I've seen at least three "hottest comic girl" threads. It's time to flip the coin. I'll go with Lucsifer Morningstar.

#2 Edited by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio
Such a stud!

Mauricio "Moo" Barrino from Vescell. Oh yeah. Hitler wishes he was Moo.

#3 Edited by fodigg (6136 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Nightwing or Catman on the DC side. On the Marvel side...I dunno. I feel like they spend a lot of time trying to portray Logan as the ladies guy—or Luke Cage if you go for the strong family man type—but I've seen far and away more comments in favor of Namor and Gambit.

Edit: Oh, and we can't forget this guy:

#4 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess I have a man crush on Hawkeye, because he is my favorite male character. I'f I were to say who is the best looking I think Gambit and Nightwing would take the majority.

#5 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar said:

Hercules has to be the hottest man. He's had consensual sex with everything. I mean everything. The keyboard your typing on? Hercules has had sex with that.

Archangel:

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100912054041/protagonist/images/b/bf/Angel.jpg

LOL! I like your sense of humor. I was wondering what was taking people so long in commenting here. Maybe some people are just insecure about their own situation in life lol.

#7 Edited by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@Twentyfive said:

@TheCrowbar said:

Hercules has to be the hottest man. He's had consensual sex with everything. I mean everything. The keyboard your typing on? Hercules has had sex with that.

Archangel:

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100912054041/protagonist/images/b/bf/Angel.jpg

LOL! I like your sense of humor. I was wondering what was taking people so long in commenting here. Maybe some people are just insecure about their own situation in life lol.

t

Talk about sexy!

And yeah I think people have issues with talking openly about things they feel could label them.

#8 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: your image is broken for me.

#9 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar said:

@Blood1991: your image is broken for me.

I replaced the image, but no promises "its Hercs appearance in Avengers Academy"

#11 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@Twentyfive said:

@TheCrowbar said:

Archangel:

t

Talk about sexy!

And yeah I think people have issues with talking openly about things they feel could label them.

I see it now, this is also when Striker knew he was gay.
#12 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar: All the boys became bi curious at that one moment which is why they all look so mortified.

#13 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991:

Mettle finally learned what it means to get hard.

okay okay I'm done I swear.

#14 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar: I don't think I could go any further either... Back on topic...

#15 Posted by Timandm (3316 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar: Oh great... Now I have to clean my keyboard... again.... LOL!

#16 Posted by kuonphobos (4904 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

Just....unf.

o-o

#18 Posted by Izaiah (5252 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by TDK_1997 (15069 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick Grayson.

#20 Posted by Pwok21 (2459 posts) - - Show Bio

Most Goddamn Handsome Man on the Planet.

Dean Winchester, if you don't watch Supernatural and/or live under a rock.

However on comics wise:

#21 Posted by jstndmnd (1031 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by MisterKetch (253 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason Todd has been my New 52 eye candy so far, though Tim Drake has been catching my eye recently. With Gambit for Marvel and Hawkeye depending on the artist.

Though I can't disagree with Lucifer, his first appearance in the sandman comics, even for 90's art just beautiful. He also does have the benefit of his biblical origin as god's most beautiful creature.

I would be remiss to not mention the new DC comics character Calvin Rose, the titular character in the new Talon monthly.

#23 Posted by The Stegman (25986 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick Grayson is the most attractive male in comics..and he has the nicest booty.

#24 Posted by Trixie (145 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit's one of the hottest

#25 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

#26 Posted by Rumble Man (11073 posts) - - Show Bio
Great personality
#27 Posted by Shotgun (900 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by gunmetalgrey (1275 posts) - - Show Bio

Basically a better built Peter Parker with facial hair and a tat.

Let's not even get to that "personality".