EPIC RAP BATTLE - Batman Vs. Sherlock Holmes!!! [video]

FoxxFireArt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 2

Edited By FoxxFireArt

These two finally clash in in the fight for best detective....through rap battle!

Sherlock Vs. Batman
Sherlock Vs. Batman

Now, I don't want people to mistake this as a battle forum I'm starting between Sherlock Holmes and Batman. That battle has been played out enough in the forums, so don't bring that here. That's why I'm not putting it in the Battle Forums. I want to share with you all a seriously funny video that just involves these two gong at each other.

There are a group of rappers on You Tube called Epic Lloyd and Nice Peter. They have been posting themed rap battles they call Epic Rap Battles of History. Normally, it's between two characters that have something similar but they are from history, reality, and fiction. The great thing about these videos is that they let the audience not only decide the winners, but choose the next better in the comments on the latest video. The production value and special effects can be impressive.

Check out one of their latest fights between Sherlock Holmes and Batman. Be sure to go to their website to decide the winner and post a comment on who you want to see next. I've been pushing for Superman vs. Goku.

I've really gotten hooked on some of their videos. The lyrics can be a bit on the mature side at times, but never really crude. Some of my favorites are "Ben Franklin vs. Billy Mays", "Frank Sinatra vs. Freddie Mercury". and "Mitt Romney vs. Barack Obama".

I'll share one more with you, but you'll have to go to their You Tube channel to see the rest.

Hope you got a good laugh out of them, and have a good day.

-Kristoffer Remmell (FoxxFireArt) is a freelance graphic artist, writer, and over all mystery geek.- Follow for news updates: @ FoxxFireArt