End Credits.....AOU (Spoiler).

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

In the end credits we see Thanos, but he's CGI. In the somewhat end credits in the first Avengers film he's pretty much in costume and makeup pretty much ''real life''.

So we won't have a ''real'' thanos?

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By I_Am_Lightning

Russo brothers m8, pretty sure they will do him with a mix of make-up, practical effects and CGI.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

Uhh... No, that wasn't a costume. It has always been CGI.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: Hm. Not really sure. That scene could be practical, but also only because it's just his face. He was fully CG in GotG and Avengers Aou. He'll have to be CG in Infinity War. A character like that needs to be.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Maybe

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eyedcyou said:

@heatblaze123: Hm. Not really sure. That scene could be practical, but also only because it's just his face. He was fully CG in GotG and Avengers Aou. He'll have to be CG in Infinity War. A character like that needs to be.

he looks so damn fake in CGI though. He looks faker than the hulk. You can tell the hulk lpoks fake in some scenes but Thanos so far looks fake every time in CGI. The thanos from Avengers 1 looks alot better.

I cant fathom why they changed his look from when he first appeared.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Hey, nobody hates CGI more than me, but it just has to be done that way in the film. They could use his face practically, but Thanos is way too big to be a costume.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eyedcyou said:

he looks so damn fake in CGI though. He looks faker than the hulk. You can tell the hulk lpoks fake in some scenes but Thanos so far looks fake every time in CGI. The thanos from Avengers 1 looks alot better.

I cant fathom why they changed his look from when he first appeared.

I know right?

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: Probably no, as it looks like Marvel decided that a CGI Thanos is easier to screen.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Heatblaze

@cyberwarrior said:

@heatblaze123: Probably no, as it looks like Marvel decided that a CGI Thanos is easier to screen.

Yeah I thought so too, Kinda wished it was practical like Gamora or Ronan.

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Bystander
EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyberwarrior said:

Yeah I thought so too, Kinda wished it was practical like Gamora or Ronan.

The difference though is that Gamora and Ronan are the size of a normal human, so you can just use make up. If you wanted Thanos to be practical, he would probably need to be a stop motion figure or a puppet, and that wouldn't look right in a film that has so much other CGI.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eyedcyou: meh! i suppose you are right if they want to make thanos seem really intimidating. He will need to be 7+ feet tall and really muscular like a bodybuilder. But it still doesnt excuse how come he looks so much more fake than compared to hulk. It will be hard to get into the movie if he looks that fake the whole time.

sinikettu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: The thing with Thanos or Hulk being fake is Us, the humans. We are hard-wired to notice those minute details in human face that makes each of us individual.

An animal or imaginary creature is much easier to create via CGI because of that. I think the best results would come from using an Actor's head & face with CGI body.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sinikettu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: well, that's one option but its hard to find a body double as grotesquely beefy as Thanos.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: well, that's one option but its hard to find a body double as grotesquely beefy as Thanos.

Eh. Ronan is pretty beefy and the guywho played him looked fine but he wasnt grotesquely as big as ronan in the comics.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Ronan was big, but Thanos should be a little bigger than the Hulk. Even the mountain from Game of Thrones would look too small.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eyedcyou said:

@those_eyes: Ronan was big, but Thanos should be a little bigger than the Hulk. Even the mountain from Game of Thrones would look too small.

What the hell are you talking about Thanos should be bigger than hulk? Thanos is only 6'7 in the comics.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By EyeDCyou

@those_eyes: I was referring to the movie versions. It looks like to me that Thanks is bigger. Regardless, it would probably be weird to just have a human. Because he should still be almost as beefy as hulk

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eyedcyou said:

@those_eyes: I was referring to the movie versions. It looks like to me that Thanks is bigger. Regardless, it would probably be weird to just have a human. Because he should still be almost as beefy as hulk

Hmmm mayve. buti i would be fine if he was played by a human actually

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: I doubt you'd want Dwayne Johnson to play Thanos ;D

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thank god the Russos are directing it. Because just from that Mid-credit scene, Thanos looked bad.