End credit scenes for the 2015 films?

mrbeeyoutyfull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So I'm still kinda new to comics, I've read many, but I've only been doing so for about a year so please forgive my noob-ery.

Here's what I think: So Scarlet Witch (being the bad-ass she is) is in Avegers 2 and I think there's going to be some sort of scene (like the one that was teased at) where she goes crazy and makes her 2 kids (Wiccan and Speed). How it does, how it plays out, I'm not sure, but I think it'll happen. And the I think it'll have be like the end credit scene or something. (Maybe she falls head over heels for vision but realizing she can't have kids or something sparks this)

Anyways, I just have this image burned into my mind of a young Cassie Lang (Stature) going to school or daycare or something (on the cast notes it looks like there's a young girl that's in the cast notes that's been cast for the movie) and walking up to some boy all alone and introutes herself. He'd say something like 'Hi, I'm Billy' and shows her a little magic or something, and she says something like 'I have something cool too" and pulls out some Pym particles and shrinks/grows something small and they agree on being best friends or something like that.

I don't know why, but I've been thinking about this a lot and it goes along with the contincontinuity of the comics sorta (Cassie thinks she got her powers from stealing Pym particles since she was a kid) this gives her avilibility and Yada yada, and with Billy there, this sets up Young Avengers in phase 4, since they'll be the right age whenever phase 4 comes out.

I think I'm rambling at this point, but my feels are so high for this. Does this sound feasable, what do you think the end credit scenes will be? Please keep in mind I typed all this on my phone while pooping so don't fuss about my grammar