#1 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1244 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok lets try this one. If you can pick one hero to be wich one would you chose ? Elixir or Hellion and Why ?

#2 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

Hard call. Both used to be my favourite New X-Men.

I'd say Hellion.

#3 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellion cause while I like Josh, I like Telekinesis more.

#4 Posted by Illuminatus (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

Elixir. Controlling organic matter on the atomic level? Awesome. Able to control your own molecular structure for kicks? Double awesome. You would literally live forever that way.

#5 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

Elixir. Controlling organic matter on the atomic level? Awesome. Able to control your own molecular structure for kicks? Double awesome. You would literally live forever that way.

But Elixir passes out every time he does something awesome.

Why would you want to live forever, anyway?

#6 Edited by Illuminatus (9503 posts) - - Show Bio
@John Valentine said:

But Elixir passes out every time he does something awesome.

Solution: Red Bull. 
 

Why would you want to live forever, anyway?

Curiosity, I suppose. It would be interesting to see what our little spec of blue and green would be like in 150 years.
#7 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@John Valentine said:

But Elixir passes out every time he does something awesome.

Solution: Red Bull.

Why would you want to live forever, anyway?

Curiosity, I suppose. It would be interesting to see what our little spec of blue and green would be like in 150 years.

Fair shout.

I, personally, would hate to live for as long as that.

#8 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1244 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL. I know what mimic12 would say. He would pick Mimic then copy the powers of both Hellion and Elixir. Anyway I would lean more tords Elixir at the moment myself.