#1 Posted by OreoAssassin (3939 posts) - - Show Bio

This has been done but all due to speculation, rumors and general opinions.

The day has finally come where we will be getting a Venom movie. Regardless of the host, lets all just pray this is nothing like Venom from Spiderman3. So, who do you want as Venom in the new movie? Thoughts for release? (2016 maybe?)

#2 Edited by OreoAssassin (3939 posts) - - Show Bio

What I Want-

Let The Amazing Spiderman 3 be a movie with Eddie Brock. Introduce the symbiote early on and another villain (Vulture or Ock?) have the spot light for the first half. Then have Brock be the main villain. For the Venom Solo Movie i want Flash thompson. You have to have Eddie in some movie (you cant just sh*t on a character like him, you have to include him 100%).

Hope they dont f**k up Venom. Take the safe route and do Agent Venom. Eddie could barely hold his own series. Flash has been with us for two years and has been on multiple teams, story arcs, longest running series and even has an upcoming appearence on Ultimate Spiderman TV Show (which is garbage :p) Better origin story aswell. Bad guy? Badass Carnage my friends!

#3 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12402 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd prefer Eddie with elements of Flash thrown in

#4 Posted by HumanRocket (7063 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash for Venom. I don't want anything Brock related...its taken so much time and effort to forget Spider-Man 3 Venom/Brock/

#5 Edited by OreoAssassin (3939 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by DoomGuy (772 posts) - - Show Bio

It's going to be Eddie and it needs to be Eddie. Because Eddie is Venom.

#7 Edited by War Killer (19864 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like them to start out with Eddie, maybe let him be Venom for three movies or so, then have Flash come in as the new Venom later on.

#8 Posted by laidblack (779 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as I love Flash as venom, you can't just start off with him. Eddie Brock is a pivotal character when dealing with venom's continuity, and let's be honest here Eddie needs another shot after SM3...*shivers*

#9 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7611 posts) - - Show Bio

Eddie as Venom in one of the films, the government collects Venom for future use and then have a Flash Thompson movie set a few years later when the Military gives Venom to him

#10 Posted by Fallschirmjager (14705 posts) - - Show Bio

Eddie as Venom in one of the films, the government collects Venom for future use and then have a Flash Thompson movie set a few years later when the Military gives Venom to him

^^ this.

#11 Edited by ArturoCalaKayVee (10909 posts) - - Show Bio

@laidblack said:

As much as I love Flash as venom, you can't just start off with him. Eddie Brock is a pivotal character when dealing with venom's continuity, and let's be honest here Eddie needs another shot after SM3...*shivers*

This is perfection.

This is a perfect follow up.

#12 Edited by TheCheeseStabber (7611 posts) - - Show Bio

@laidblack said:

This is perfection.

@thecheesestabber said:

This is a perfect follow up, written by a Perfect Viner <3

<33

#13 Edited by fil123 (469 posts) - - Show Bio

#14 Posted by OreoAssassin (3939 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecheesestabber: Have him in AS3 as Eddie as the main villain. Afeter credits show symbiote being collected by the Gov.Then solo movie=Flash

#15 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7611 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecheesestabber: Have him in AS3 as Eddie as the main villain. Afeter credits show symbiote being collected by the Gov.Then solo movie=Flash

Thank you for summing up what I just said

#16 Posted by OreoAssassin (3939 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Fallen_Crippled (6412 posts) - - Show Bio

Perfect.

#18 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7611 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by StrangeMan (407 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd go with Flash because of variety, I mean, it'd be nice if there was one movie in this new Spider-Man Cinematic Universe that had a different genre other than plain old "Superhero movies", a movie about Flash would at least have a militar twist thrown into the mix.

Eddie would still be cool though, he'd need a little more build up but he deserves a good big screen treatment.

#20 Edited by OreoAssassin (3939 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7611 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by Oscars94 (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

Screw the Sinister Six movie. Include them in ASM3, which takes place after the Venom movie. Flash Thompson becomes Agent Venom. In ASM3 he joins forces with Spider-Man to take down the Sinister Six!

#23 Edited by JonSmith (3980 posts) - - Show Bio

Eddie had another shot after SM3. Check it out:

#24 Posted by VoodooPenguin (910 posts) - - Show Bio

@war_killer: Do you really think there's going to be four movies with Venom in them? I don't anything about Spider-man.

#25 Posted by War Killer (19864 posts) - - Show Bio

@war_killer:

Do you really think there's going to be four movies with Venom in them? I don't anything about Spider-man.

If Sony's really series about branching out with their Spider-Man movies and building a bigger universe, we very well could see multiple Venom movies. Heck, I could see other movies focusing on various Spider-Man characters working out as well. Just image a movie focusing on Black Cat, The Prowler, etc.

#26 Edited by MannEffest (1193 posts) - - Show Bio

I say start off with Brock in AM3 and then after being the villain along with Carnage, have his own movie where we introduce the idea of another Venom, finally have Eddie die heroically and then move onto Flash, (just skip Gargan's time as Venom). Boom, we get both!

@fil123 said:

#27 Posted by VoodooPenguin (910 posts) - - Show Bio

@war_killer: I can't because I don't know who they are XD