Eddie or Flash? (Venom Movie)

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

This has been done but all due to speculation, rumors and general opinions.

The day has finally come where we will be getting a Venom movie. Regardless of the host, lets all just pray this is nothing like Venom from Spiderman3. So, who do you want as Venom in the new movie? Thoughts for release? (2016 maybe?)

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By OreoAssassin

What I Want-

Let The Amazing Spiderman 3 be a movie with Eddie Brock. Introduce the symbiote early on and another villain (Vulture or Ock?) have the spot light for the first half. Then have Brock be the main villain. For the Venom Solo Movie i want Flash thompson. You have to have Eddie in some movie (you cant just sh*t on a character like him, you have to include him 100%).

Hope they dont f**k up Venom. Take the safe route and do Agent Venom. Eddie could barely hold his own series. Flash has been with us for two years and has been on multiple teams, story arcs, longest running series and even has an upcoming appearence on Ultimate Spiderman TV Show (which is garbage :p) Better origin story aswell. Bad guy? Badass Carnage my friends!

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

I'd prefer Eddie with elements of Flash thrown in

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Flash for Venom. I don't want anything Brock related...its taken so much time and effort to forget Spider-Man 3 Venom/Brock/

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By OreoAssassin
DoomGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

It's going to be Eddie and it needs to be Eddie. Because Eddie is Venom.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#7  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

I'd like them to start out with Eddie, maybe let him be Venom for three movies or so, then have Flash come in as the new Venom later on.

laidblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as I love Flash as venom, you can't just start off with him. Eddie Brock is a pivotal character when dealing with venom's continuity, and let's be honest here Eddie needs another shot after SM3...*shivers*

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

Eddie as Venom in one of the films, the government collects Venom for future use and then have a Flash Thompson movie set a few years later when the Military gives Venom to him

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Eddie as Venom in one of the films, the government collects Venom for future use and then have a Flash Thompson movie set a few years later when the Military gives Venom to him

^^ this.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By kidchipotle

@laidblack said:

As much as I love Flash as venom, you can't just start off with him. Eddie Brock is a pivotal character when dealing with venom's continuity, and let's be honest here Eddie needs another shot after SM3...*shivers*

This is perfection.

This is a perfect follow up.

TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheCheeseStabber

@laidblack said:

This is perfection.

@thecheesestabber said:

This is a perfect follow up, written by a Perfect Viner <3

<33

fil123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By fil123
No Caption Provided

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecheesestabber: Have him in AS3 as Eddie as the main villain. Afeter credits show symbiote being collected by the Gov.Then solo movie=Flash

TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecheesestabber: Have him in AS3 as Eddie as the main villain. Afeter credits show symbiote being collected by the Gov.Then solo movie=Flash

Thank you for summing up what I just said

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for fallen_crippled
Fallen_Crippled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perfect.

TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

StrangeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd go with Flash because of variety, I mean, it'd be nice if there was one movie in this new Spider-Man Cinematic Universe that had a different genre other than plain old "Superhero movies", a movie about Flash would at least have a militar twist thrown into the mix.

Eddie would still be cool though, he'd need a little more build up but he deserves a good big screen treatment.

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By OreoAssassin
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Screw the Sinister Six movie. Include them in ASM3, which takes place after the Venom movie. Flash Thompson becomes Agent Venom. In ASM3 he joins forces with Spider-Man to take down the Sinister Six!

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By JonSmith

Eddie had another shot after SM3. Check it out:

Loading Video...

VoodooPenguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_killer: Do you really think there's going to be four movies with Venom in them? I don't anything about Spider-man.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

@war_killer:

Do you really think there's going to be four movies with Venom in them? I don't anything about Spider-man.

If Sony's really series about branching out with their Spider-Man movies and building a bigger universe, we very well could see multiple Venom movies. Heck, I could see other movies focusing on various Spider-Man characters working out as well. Just image a movie focusing on Black Cat, The Prowler, etc.

MannEffest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 6

#26  Edited By MannEffest

I say start off with Brock in AM3 and then after being the villain along with Carnage, have his own movie where we introduce the idea of another Venom, finally have Eddie die heroically and then move onto Flash, (just skip Gargan's time as Venom). Boom, we get both!

@fil123 said:
No Caption Provided

VoodooPenguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_killer: I can't because I don't know who they are XD