Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By easyandchay
No Caption Provided

Easy & Chay Monday:

Meet, Verdeasy!

I don't know have you noticed, but we've sort of infiltrated your Mondays and decided to fill them with joy and laughter in the form of a new episode of Easy and Chay each week. We're so nice. Up on the site today, as there will be every Monday, like I literally just mentioned in the sentence previous to this, is our new episode: Meet, Verdeasy. (Verdeasy is a mash-up of the words Verde (green) and Easy...her name, so, it's like Green Easy...get it? It's not that complicated.)

This doesn't seem like a real life chronicled conversation!?!

Easy has a Green Man Suite. You know, the one from It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia? She loves to put it on and harass me, pretending that we are nemeses, her goal being to destroy me slash spit water in my eye or pretend there is a flesh eating bug in my hair...it's so funny...for no one. Well, Easy rolls over in laughter. It happens and exists, so, we have incorporated this really hilarious behavioral disorder of hers into the comic strip...because what would a comic strip be without an Evil Villain? But fear not...I know how to get my revenge.

​www.EasyandChay.com