Earth 0 and Earth 1, Help.

NightClawDC44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

In this Guidebook, I dont get the difference in Earth 0 and Earth 1. which is the normal 52 and whats the other one? Like in Earth-1 , arent the hero the SAME as Earth 0....So why have two of them? Im completely clue-less. Someone lend a hand.

goonage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

From what I understand, Earth 1 basically refers to all the Golden, Silver and Bronze age stories from DC. It was destroyed in "Crisis on Infinite Earths", and replaced by New Earth, which contained all the stories from the end of the crisis till the New 52 reboot, which created their current universe, Earth 0.

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Earth 0 is the main continuity. Earth One is a fresh take to the DCU that is according to the guidebook. If you read stories from earth one you'll notice that the story there is only getting started.. Bruce just turned into Batman, Superman is starting to embrace his kryptonian heritage and so on. Wonder Woman hasn't been introduced yet in Earth One.

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goonage: Correct me if I'm wrong but I guess that earth was earth 2.

Zearing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

@nightclawdc44:

Earth 0 is the main New 52 continuity.

Earth 1 is where all the books marked Earth One take place; like Batman: Earth One, Superman: Earth One, and I think there's a Teen Titans: Earth One, but I'm not sure on that last one.

goonage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zearing: as of now there are 3 books that takes place at Earth One. Superman Vol. 1 and 2, Batman Vol. 1 and Teen titans Vol. 1. Volume 3 for Supes will be release this coming week, if I'm not mistaken the first volume of Wonder Woman will be release on April or May hopefully.

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zearing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

It's strange that they now count Earth 1 as part of the multiverse when they said it wasn't. Also strange that they now count Teen Titans as part of that world considering they said Teen Titans Earth 1 wasn't going to be part of the Superman/Batman Earth 1 world. Then again this is Morrison and he does whatever the f$ck he wants.