#1 Edited by Havenless (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLGRkYYmJgQ

Darkseid has just pummeled Kara to a pulp, and is about to leave Smallville via a portal. Superman intercedes, exclaiming, "You didn't think you could just walk away, did you?!" Darkseid then proceeds to beat Superman to within an inch of his life, and the heroes end up deciding to use their remaining strength to get him into the portal.

What in the HELL was the point of that? Masochism at its finest I guess. Anybody got anything better than that?

#2 Posted by gravitypress (2102 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk vs. Thor. All of it.

#3 Edited by Alchemax_7 (354 posts) - - Show Bio

@gravitypress: Do you mean the Hulk vs. animated movie or Ultimate Avengers animated movie where Hulk fights Thor?

#4 Edited by gravitypress (2102 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alchemax_7: Hulk vs. I liked Hulk in that one but they dropped the ball on Thor big time.

#5 Posted by Alchemax_7 (354 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree

#6 Edited by Nightwing28710 (160 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal Jordan crying for half of the Justice League Doom movie was dumb too.

#7 Posted by Alchemax_7 (354 posts) - - Show Bio

Hank Pym in Ultimate Avengers when Hulk f@#ks up his knee and gets up afterwards with no real difficulty.

#8 Posted by xtremekidx (590 posts) - - Show Bio

jason outmaneuvaring both bruce and dick in a chase in BUTRH.

#9 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20899 posts) - - Show Bio

Under the Red Hood was flawless...what you talking about...

#10 Posted by Hoarderofhilarity (322 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

GFT

All Jason did was run away from bats, batman didn't really want to hurt him even evidenced when the black mask says "he cant catch him, or theres something else" it was pretty obvious that bats new who red hood was for most of it.

#11 Edited by Rabbitearsblog (6484 posts) - - Show Bio

@gravitypress said:

Hulk vs. Thor. All of it.

I definitely agree with the Hulk vs. Thor fight. How could Hulk beat Thor when Thor obviously has greater powers than the Hulk or at least fight equally with Hulk.

#12 Posted by The Stegman (28602 posts) - - Show Bio
Hulk vs Thor...all of it.  Ultimate Avengers- Hulk lifting Mjolnir  
#13 Posted by Pwok21 (2464 posts) - - Show Bio

The Superman / Batman robot from that one film.

#14 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (39833 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor bitching and moaning

#15 Posted by Kairan1979 (17085 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman/Batman : Apocalypse. Three idiots assaulting Kara after her arrival on Earth. The similar scene was stupid in the Supergirl movie, it looked just as stupid here.

#16 Posted by mk111 (3148 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightwing28710 said:

Hal Jordan crying for half of the Justice League Doom movie was dumb too.

This. Doom was mostly awesome, but wow. And I thought Kyle was the emo lantern...

#17 Posted by Aiden Cross (15726 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

Ultimate Avengers- Hulk lifting Mjolnir

This one so much. Especially since Thor was winning before that happened >_> And Thor gets knocked out for the remainder of the fight with one punch from his own hammer, while cap, hank pym, and Iron Man can keep fighting after multiple.. EVEN FREAKING WASP! >_<

@Pwok21 said:

The Superman / Batman robot from that one film.

Public Enemies?

#18 Posted by Pwok21 (2464 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aiden Cross:

That'd be the one.

#19 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (15329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Havenless: @Pwok21: you both know that those movies are carbon copies from the comic books right?

#20 Posted by Jorgevy (5165 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

Hulk vs Thor...all of it. Ultimate Avengers- Hulk lifting Mjolnir

THESE

#21 Posted by Pwok21 (2464 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective:

Your point?

It was still really dumb.

#22 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (15329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pwok21: My point is blame Jeph Loeb. Those movies were good overall.

Apocalypse also featured one of my favorite scenes with Batman btw.

Loading Video...
#23 Posted by Aiden Cross (15726 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective: That was an awesome scene =) I also liked Superman destroying all the Doomsday clones in one heat vision blast. And of course Wonder Woman and Barda fight scene =)

Loading Video...
#24 Posted by comicace3 (7896 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

This. Anyways it was dumb how Darksied beat the crap outta superman and Kara then left them. That was UTTERLY stupid.

#25 Posted by The Stegman (28602 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aiden Cross:  

@The Stegman said:

Ultimate Avengers- Hulk lifting Mjolnir

This one so much. Especially since Thor was winning before that happened >_> And Thor gets knocked out for the remainder of the fight with one punch from his own hammer, while cap, hank pym, and Iron Man can keep fighting after multiple.. EVEN FREAKING WASP! >_<  

It was ridiculous, the writers obviously knew Thor was the biggest threat, so I guess that was the only way they could think of having him out for the remainder of the fight, even though he should have been able to stop his own hammer from hitting him, that's that bulls*t.
#26 Posted by Pwok21 (2464 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective:

I thought that Public Enemies was mediocre at best, but then I watched it immediately after Under the Red Hood so that may affect my judgement.

#27 Edited by Oscars94 (2858 posts) - - Show Bio

In Justice League: The New Frontier the guy jumping into a dinosaur's mouth with two grenades. Most Badass death ever but STUPID

#28 Posted by dondave (39834 posts) - - Show Bio

@Oscars94 said:

In Justice League: The New Frontier the guy jumping into a dinosaur's muth with two grenades. Most Badass death ever but STUPID

QFT

#29 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6711 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective:

Pretty good scene. Not as great as everyone says it is though. I;d expect someone as violent as the Joker to have his life end more violently.

#30 Posted by Tuffy11111 (14 posts) - - Show Bio

I just finished watching Justice League/JLU from the early 2000s. That show was really dang good, but I found myself doing a lot of MST3K during stuff that was pretty lame. Although I know it was a kids show

#31 Posted by impossibilly (913 posts) - - Show Bio

Towards the end of Green Lantern: First Flight, when Sinestro is running around with his yellow energy cannon takes the prize of dumbest scene for me. That cannon was just too lame.