dream videogames

• 51 results
SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

what is a videogame you wish you could play but hasn't been made yet? you can have ubisoft, rockstar, naughty dog etc. make it however you want. you pick the story the setting everything. what game do you want. ill share mine after I see a few of yours

Avatar image for banestrokelobogrundybatarrow
BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Bane the videogame..... yup

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NovaRichRider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By NovaRichRider

Nova Corps by BioWare .

Superman by Rocksteady.

Nightwing by Digital Illusions/Mirror's Edge

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

a legacy of kain game that has the story in all the 5 games

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke The Game.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

id like CIA game. Jason bourne style

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By Bruxae

I dont know if I would call it my dream but I wish they would make Dungeon Keeper 3 already, same style as one or two... Or maybe System Shock 3, id fap to that all day long.

Trollheim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Trollheim

Metal Gear 2 remade in full HD and remastered gameplay while keeping the griping story. Well, probably not my number one dream, but with recent talks about remaking Metal Gear Solid 1 using the Fox Engine this is what comes to mind.

If it has to be comic related, Platinum Games making a Days of Future Past X:Men Origins Wolverine sequel. If anyone has played X:Men Origins Wolverine, the ending shows Wolverine in a world with cyborg technology and sentinels rampant. Considering Platinum Games' recent success with a dystopian future overrun by cyborgs and giant robots that focuses on hacking things apart, it would be absolutely perfect. At the same time, Wolverine's Revenge never did get its sequel, so I'd love to see the loose elements of that game referenced in this new game (Omega Red is on the loose, Apocalypse is plotting to make Wolverine one of his horsemen). While a lot of Wolverine's more iconic enemies have already been seen on the big screen, Omega Red, Master Mold, Mr. Sinister, and Apocalypse all have yet to make appearances and would make amazingly bad ass boss fights. Yes, I have spent a lot of time thinking about this before :P

Dabee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sonic Adventure 3. Oh, and HL2:ep3 + Portal 3 of course (by Valve of course.) I could go on forever, so I'm gonna just stop there.

Dabee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

id like CIA game. Jason bourne style

Also, living in the D.C. area and knowing people that have worked with the CIA, I can tell you it's not as exciting as it looks in the movies. What they do is really really important work, but it's pretty over-dramatized. It's really not game-worthy. It would have to BE a Jason Bourne game, because he is pretty much an bad@$$ in the movies.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

A game when you take control of a goomba and your objective is to take vengeance upon all the Mushroom Kingdom.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fallout/Elder Scrolls cross over.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#14  Edited By SoA

a saints row game with the game play and fun(and freedom) of part two but look of threeor GTA finally allowing one to make oneself in their games

a proper GL game

a shazam game

lego marvel + DC

the authority in a open world game

an invincible game also open world

darkness 3

witchblade

ultimate alliance 3/x-men legends 3 by ravensoft

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They should do a Marvel version of Soul Calibur and a Marvel version of Mortal kombat with absolutely no versions of Mk characters( scorpion etc......) . Oh and Make sure Thor and the New Hyperion are in the games. Also in the Marvel version of Mk they should have two or three specials. Technology is more advanced they could pull it off. I think these games would be trump cards.

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Gambit474

an actually good Ghost Rider game. I'd like to see a Marvel vs SNK game too

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SmoothJammin

A nightwing game from the team who brought us assassins creed

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

I want a Green Lantern, Justice league, Captain America games based off the comics.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Good X-Men game ,Avengers,JL,and maybe witchblade.

Dabee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Dabee

@shadowswordmaster said:

Good X-Men game ,Avengers,JL,and maybe witchblade.

@battle_forum_junkie

You should play the original X-Men/Avengers arcade games. Pretty much perfect.

EDIT: Hence my avatar. :P

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blitzball from FF10. Should've been a standalone game, played for hours.

Marvel vs Tekken

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Superman made by rocksteady would be awesome!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool the game... Oh wait! That's already been made. I think it should be made into a Free Roaming game.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Marvel vs. DC fighting game.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Emperorb777

Shenmue 3

RedLantern23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Open world superhero game. Create your own character, and go around the city stopping random crimes, saving people, etc. You start with a basic costume and pick a base power with different things unlocked such as costume designs and different ways to use your powers as you save more people and stop more baddies. Choose your base from a variety of different locations and upgrade it and eventually gain access to things like vehichles or gadgets. Supervillains are different through each playthrough each with their own powers and storyline so each playthrough is unique. You gain or lose rep depending on how you handle yourself such as whether you apprehend a criminal or knock them out or possibly kill them. City is entirely destructible so collateral damage is accounted for when you fight villains. If your rep is too low cops and government agencies will attack and chase you on site. Other than police potential obstacles include reporters who snap your photo and try and uncover your identity, other superheroes who you can either form alliances with or become rivals, and threats like natural disasters. All of this on top of one main storyline involving your origins and facing a main villain.

Breadspread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bone, as an open world RPG. It could have platforming puzzles, action bits, cow races...

I see in in the same style as Beyond Good and Evil so Ubisoft's France team would be perfect.

Spawn92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Punisher in an open world game like Assassin's Creed or the upcoming WatchDogs. Micro would feed you information on most-wanted killers and you would track them down and assassinate them.

Also, I think it would be awesome to have a MODOK game that plays like Pikmin. AIM soldiers follow you around and do your bidding!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Open world superhero game. Create your own character, and go around the city stopping random crimes, saving people, etc. You start with a basic costume and pick a base power with different things unlocked such as costume designs and different ways to use your powers as you save more people and stop more baddies. Choose your base from a variety of different locations and upgrade it and eventually gain access to things like vehichles or gadgets. Supervillains are different through each playthrough each with their own powers and storyline so each playthrough is unique. You gain or lose rep depending on how you handle yourself such as whether you apprehend a criminal or knock them out or possibly kill them. City is entirely destructible so collateral damage is accounted for when you fight villains. If your rep is too low cops and government agencies will attack and chase you on site. Other than police potential obstacles include reporters who snap your photo and try and uncover your identity, other superheroes who you can either form alliances with or become rivals, and threats like natural disasters. All of this on top of one main storyline involving your origins and facing a main villain.

This.

DigbyKong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My dream video game would be Tron. In the sequel the guy escapes and brings Olivia Wilde back to reality as his girlfriend. I want that game.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

This aaand

@spawn92 said:

The Punisher in an open world game like Assassin's Creed or the upcoming WatchDogs. Micro would feed you information on most-wanted killers and you would track them down and assassinate them.

Some of this too.

I personally want an open world GTA style Marvel (or DC) game. Have access to about 50 characters. Unique storylines for the Avengers, X-Men and Fantastic Four, and then have a 4th group which can be collage of people like Spider-Man, Deadpool or teams like Thunderbolts. The storylines could be connected by the end and there would be a different ending depending on your team.

For multiplayer. Have a massive free roam. Everyone gets to pick a character, first come first serve. Taking place in New York with all the buildings like the Daily Bugle, Oscorp, Avengers Tower. Basically GTA free roam, maybe with some side objectives or point earning along the way. Then feature game modes like a deathmatch which is heroes vs villains, or just pick your character and fight the other team. You could also have objective based game modes where you have to get to a certain artifact or stop something terrible from happening as a team.

PICTURE IT. THE AVENGERS, X-MEN AND EVERYONE ELSE YOU CAN THINK OF, ALL IN THE SAME GAME, HEROES VILLAINS AND EVERYONE INBETWEEN. ALL ON MARVEL EARTH. AND YOU GET TO PLAY AS THEM ALL. IT'D BE AMAZING.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dabee: I realize that. Nothing is as cool as it is in the movies but still. A Jason Bourne game would be awesome

NovaRichRider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc:

There is a Jason Bourne game. Robert Ludlum's: The Bourne Conspiracy on Xbox 360 and PS3.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A free roam Guyver game but with combat mechanics like GOW. You'd get around by running and jumping on rooftops. You'd have a main story line involving Kronos and the thwarting of their evil plans and a ton of side missions and Easter eggs to make it interesting. Plus as I said before it's free roam so you could just go on a rampage in the streets. Just imagine smashing and blasting your way through hordes of Zoanoids, Kronos soldiers, buildings, law enforcement, and anything else in your way with this song playing over it.

Loading Video...

THIS GAME MUST HAPPEN.

No Caption Provided

Dabee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

@dabee: I realize that. Nothing is as cool as it is in the movies but still. A Jason Bourne game would be awesome

Yeah, I didn't think you actually thought it was just like the movies. I was just pointing out that a realistic CIA game and a Jason Bourne game would be two totally different things. I do agree, however, that a Jason Bourne game sounds pretty incredible.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NovaRichRider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: Then I'm glad I didn't waste $6 on it.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Super high-detail Shadowrun sandbox RPG by Bethesda. Requirements: *Be able to see your cybernetics or other effects (gun mods, whatever). *Insane levels of character customization (tattoos, piercings, body mods, gender reassignment, height/weight/build, etc.). *NPC's actually acknowledge your race/class and treat you differently as a result. *Race/Class based quests and stories. *An actual Astral Plane, the ability to trick out your commlink and do cybercombat that is NOT just a sh-tty puzzle minigame. *Huge selection of awesome drones. *Customizable outfits. *Great graphics, great voice acting, great scenery, great everything. *Lots of companions you can talk to/have sex with, who are actually interesting and cool (a la Fallout: NV, Dragon Age, Mass Effect). *The ability to, at certain points in the game, form a virtual army with companions you have amassed (not just by splitting them all up and sending them away, either). *deep breath* Yeah, that's my perfect game.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#39  Edited By Joygirl

Bump because this thread interests me.

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

An Arkham like Daredevil game.

flazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 52

#41  Edited By flazam
  • Invincible Game
  • Badass Judge Dredd Game
  • Assaissins Creed (In Oriental China)
  • Assaissins Creed (Desmond Game About his Life as an Assaissin)
  • A GOOD superman Game
  • Green Lantern Online (With Red lanterns and stuff)
  • a First Person Good Iron Man Game
  • X-O manwar
  • Civil War Fighter Game (Neither Realm Studios)
  • Shadowman (Biostdia Game Studies)
Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Captain America by ubisoft (a good one).

Mega_spidey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

heroes for hire game starring luke cage & ironfist

dark avengers

ultimate spider-man- miles morales

moon knight

a good justice league game

red hood & the outlaws

x-men

spawn al simmons game

Arkhamc1tizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 33

dishonoured 2

NovaRichRider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By NovaRichRider

@joygirl: Astral plane gameplay was fun in Prey, but you're right, it needs to be expanded beyond mini game sections.

flazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 52

BUMP

Punisher141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Punisher141

A DC assassin/mercenary video game where you can play as Deathstroke, Deashot etc.

xblah_blahx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Chrono Trigger sequel with original cast

2. A well done Godzilla game

3. Mega Man/Mega Man X that bridges the two games together.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There should be a robust economy and different ways to make money to buy and customize weapons and materials for missions in this game. T the beginning the CIA will be backing you but after a while when you're on your own you should be able to do multiple things to web cash. Knocking off a crime lord, robbing a corrupt guy on wall street etc.

True Stealth:

Stealth in this game should feature changing your appearance, sneaking around multiple environments, multiple entrances and exits to every level and distractions. Stealth should take patience and skill and shouldn't be a matter of just crouching.

Transportation:

Driving should be akin to that of the froze franchise and cars should be tools. For example if I steal a truck I should find a gun, maybe some cash, a map, and possibly a cell phone. If I sneak into the car of someone I'm chasing I should be able to obtain valuable information from the contents of the car.

Gun customization:

You should be able to go into a mission with an arsenal or with no firearms at all. Much like the hitman series you should be able to

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By SOG7dc

There should be a robust economy and different ways to make money to buy and customize weapons and materials for missions in this game. T the beginning the CIA will be backing you but after a while when you're on your own you should be able to do multiple things to web cash. Knocking off a crime lord, robbing a corrupt guy on wall street etc.

True Stealth:

Stealth in this game should feature changing your appearance, sneaking around multiple environments, multiple entrances and exits to every level and distractions. Stealth should take patience and skill and shouldn't be a matter of just crouching.

Transportation:

Driving should be akin to that of the froze franchise and cars should be tools. For example if I steal a truck I should find a gun, maybe some cash, a map, and possibly a cell phone. If I sneak into the car of someone I'm chasing I should be able to obtain valuable information from the contents of the car.

Gun customization:

You should be able to go into a mission with an arsenal or with no firearms at all. Much like the hitman series you should be able to