#1 Posted by Z3RO180 (6592 posts) - - Show Bio

so i am a dragon ball fan but im not as in to them as much as i am intoo comics and only watch the episdoes of DBZ when im bored so here are my questions.

1. Can only pure blooded sayians like goku and vegeta become SSJ 4 ?

2. Is gohan the strongest Half-Sayian.

3. Is there a level after SSJ 4

#2 Posted by Squalleon (4626 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180 said:

so i am a dragon ball fan but im not as in to them as much as i am intoo comics and only watch the episdoes of DBZ when im bored so here are my questions.

1. Can only pure blooded sayians like goku and vegeta become SSJ 4 ?

2. Is gohan the strongest Half-Sayian.

3. Is there a level after SSJ 4

1. Yes only pure blooded can became SSJ4
  2. Probably
  3. No
#3 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (3214 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180:

1. Can only pure blooded sayians like goku and vegeta become SSJ 4? YES

2. Is gohan the strongest Half-Sayian? I would wager an adult Trunks

3. Is there a level after SSJ 4? NO

#4 Posted by Z3RO180 (6592 posts) - - Show Bio

@Squalleon: @TheAmazingImmortalMan: ok thanks two more questions

1. How is it only a pure blood sayian can only become SSJ4.If its cause of the tail is it not possible if gohan re-grow his tail he could be come one?

2. Why is it why goku and vegita uesed the ponta earing they became vegito but with the fuision dance the become gogeta?

3. Whitch fusion is stronger or has the potensial to become stronger than the other vegito or gogeta.

#5 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (3214 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180:

1. How is it only a pure blood sayian can only become SSJ4.If its cause of the tail is it not possible if gohan re-grow his tail he could be come one? I don't think he can become one with or without the tail

2. Why is it why goku and vegita uesed the ponta earing they became vegito but with the fuision dance the become gogeta? different fusion method resulted in a different personality

3. Whitch fusion is stronger or has the potensial to become stronger than the other vegito or gogeta? Vegito is the stronger one

#6 Posted by Squalleon (4626 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180 said:

@Squalleon: @TheAmazingImmortalMan: ok thanks two more questions

1. How is it only a pure blood sayian can only become SSJ4.If its cause of the tail is it not possible if gohan re-grow his tail he could be come one?

2. Why is it why goku and vegita uesed the ponta earing they became vegito but with the fuision dance the become gogeta?

3. Whitch fusion is stronger or has the potensial to become stronger than the other vegito or gogeta.

1. Never explained and GT wasn't written by Akira Toriyama so...there is no answer for you my friend :-P
  2. Different methods, different results!
  3. Vegito.Since Gogeta has a time limit!
#7 Posted by Z3RO180 (6592 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAmazingImmortalMan: @Squalleon: thanks for the answers dudes

#8 Posted by IvRanger (7 posts) - - Show Bio

1. In episodes Only pure Blooded Sayians who could become SSJ4, but im sure if they would have continued the show they would have made half sayians become SSJ4 aswell.

2. About Half-Sayian yes but among all sayians he isn't Goku is the strongest one and Vegeta ofc.

3. Not in the series.

4. I wouldn't exectly say Vegito would win against Gogeta yes They used Potaros to Fuse but...

1. Vegito is SSJ2 and Gogeta is SSJ4 which is a really big difference yes many would say vegito would win couse of the time limit. But remember the time when gogeta fought OMEGA, shenron and made fool out of him while goku and vegeta together at SSJ4 couldn't even lay hand on him.

And when Goku fought Janemba in other world while SSJ3 he did put up a decent fight a good while but in the end he had to fuse with vegita to Annihilate the Janemba. (Fusion Reborn Movie).

SSJ4>>>>>>>>>>SSJ3 10x times.

Vegito SSJ2 >>>>>SSJ3 5x times.

Gogeta>>>>>SSJ4 - Vegita + Goku. Around that.

And in GT Elder Kai did state that The Goku SSJ4 was the strongest fighter he ever saw, at that point and Gogeta is many times stronger then SSJ4.

TBH there is no comparison to GT boys. Vegito wouldn't stand a chance against Gogeta.

SSJ4 Goku (Baby Saga) > Super Vegito

SSJ4 Goku and SSJ4 Vegeta (Shadow dragon saga) > SSJ4 Goku (Baby Saga)

Omega Shenron > SSJ4 Goku and SSJ4 Vegeta (Shadow dragon saga)

Omega Shenron >>> Super Vegito

Super Vegito gets one shotted. Obv.
#9 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (3214 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180 said:

@TheAmazingImmortalMan: @Squalleon: thanks for the answers dudes

no problem :)