Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#101  Edited By Vrakmul

Barguest says:

"Nobody says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"I used to watch dbz when I was 6-7. It took an entire episode to charge up."
We have gone over this already. "
Yeah...its a trick we animator use to build up tension and get on your nerves :P"

Aka. The dreaded filler episode. Done only to drive up Episode count.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Final Arrow says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Goku takes 30 minutes to reach a reasonable level of super sayan. By that time he would have been killed by anyone with brains."

Actually as I said before it is all to do with KI by the end of the Buu saga Goku could instantly charge up to SS3, I explained this earlier on!"

He was able to go beyond three really quickly too once he had gained the knowledge as to how he could perform the transformation.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#103  Edited By Final Arrow

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"Barguest says:
"Nobody says:
"Dreadnaught says:
Yeah...its a trick we animator use to build up tension and get on your nerves :P"
Plus while the series was originally running the manga was still in production too, by drawing out the episodes they could stay closer to what Akira Toriyama wanted for the series instead of coming up with filler series and episodes like they had to do when Rouroni Kenshin and Bleach became anime and got ahead of the manga."
Totally of subject BLEACH RULEZ AND WOULD KICK DBZ ASS ANYDAY, back in the ground fanboy, KON WOULD KNOCK SVEN SHADES OF SH@& OUT OF GOKU. I said down fanboy, dont make me get the hose
Post Edited:2007-09-19 14:52:12
Barguest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Barguest

Dreadnaught says:

"Barguest says:
"Nobody says:
"Dreadnaught says:
Aka. The dreaded filler episode. Done only to drive up Episode count."

yes because Bandai wanted more money out of it...but are we forgetting that Dragonball Z is a comic book? Alot of the stuff they did in the TV series was just rubbish... surely the comic is more relevant here?

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Final Arrow says:

"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"Barguest says:
"Nobody says:
"Dreadnaught says:
Plus while the series was originally running the manga was still in production too, by drawing out the episodes they could stay closer to what Akira Toriyama wanted for the series instead of coming up with filler series and episodes like they had to do when Rouroni Kenshin and Bleach became anime and got ahead of the manga."

Totally of subject BLEACH RULEZ AND WOULD KICK DBZ ASS ANYDAY, back in the ground fan boy, KON WOULD KNOW SVEN LEVELS OF SH@& OUT OF GOKU. I said down "

I have that same problem. #Bleach is F#$%ing awesome!!# ...... Sorry.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Vrakmul

Ehhh??? WTF is going on?

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#107  Edited By Forever

Nobody says:

"@Forever: How can he not be faster than Surfer? Honestly show me a time Surfer and been in a place instantly. Goku can fight like that. I just showed you. Surfer is not that fast. He can not travel across the universe in a second. He can go into Hyperspace but Hyperspace isn't that fast. Even without the Instant Trasmission I believe Goku is on par with Surfer's speed. As for the energy. I didn't say Surfer couldn't absorb it. He probably could. If he does Goku can overload him. This is when that energy thing comes into play. Goku has more energy power then a guy who blew up a planet with a finger blast and didn't even look like he had to focus at all. It was like a wave of his hand almost. If Goku is stronger than that which now he is much much stronger he could overload Surfer with energy."

Again youre making assumptions. You have no idea how fast Surfer can travel in hyperspace and when youre in it, you cant fight someone outside of it. If you show Goku attacking someone repeatedly while he is using instant transmission and they are not, and he does not drop out of it, then you would be closer to proving your point. But even at that, there is no way to know for sure that when he was fighting in instant transmission, that he was going at the same speed that he would be going if he were traveling instantly across the universe. Its more reasonable to believe that like anyone else who can reach extremely high rates of speed, Goku could not fight at his top end level of speed.

Youre assuming that Surfer can't absorb the full amount of Goku's energy. We dont know that to be the case. And if Surfer even came up to a threshold while Goku was trying to overload him, why wouldn't he just disperse some of the excess energy? That would be no harm to him at all. I wouldnt assume that he could overload Surfer with energy or that Surfer wouldnt be able to compensate, if he did reach an upperlimit of what he could absorb.

But Final Arrow is right. This is not the Goku vs Surfer board and because of the many assumptions that already have had to be made to allow Goku the win, I really cant pursue this matter any further.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Barguest says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Barguest says:
"Nobody says:
"Dreadnaught says:
Aka. The dreaded filler episode. Done only to drive up Episode count."

yes because Bandai wanted more money out of it...but are we forgetting that Dragonball Z is a comic book? Alot of the stuff they did in the TV series was just rubbish... surely the comic is more relevant here?"

The mangas were a lot like what you saw in the series, just without all the extra grunting sessions. One panel of "AHHHHH!" and they were pretty much there. The manga is a lot cleaner in the way that they power up, yet to be true to what the original cannon of what DBZ is shouldn't you take what Akira Toriyama made when he stopped as the peak. I mean everything after the Cell Saga was made into manga just so that they could sell issues. Akira Toriyama stopped right after Cell was beaten and the Buu and GT series if just for franchise purposes.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't the Instant Transmission comparable to Nightcrawler's teleportation? I mean Goku has to envision where he wants to be before he can just pop up there, right? So in that brief pause for thought wouldn't someone as fast as the SS just move? I mean, why wait for him to pop up behind you?

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#110  Edited By The_Martian

Forever says:

"Nobody says:
"@Forever: How can he not be faster than Surfer? Honestly show me a time Surfer and been in a place instantly. Goku can fight like that. I just showed you. Surfer is not that fast. He can not travel across the universe in a second. He can go into Hyperspace but Hyperspace isn't that fast. Even without the Instant Trasmission I believe Goku is on par with Surfer's speed. As for the energy. I didn't say Surfer couldn't absorb it. He probably could. If he does Goku can overload him. This is when that energy thing comes into play. Goku has more energy power then a guy who blew up a planet with a finger blast and didn't even look like he had to focus at all. It was like a wave of his hand almost. If Goku is stronger than that which now he is much much stronger he could overload Surfer with energy."
Again youre making assumptions. You have no idea how fast Surfer can travel in hyperspace and when youre in it, you cant fight someone outside of it. If you show Goku attacking someone repeatedly while he is using instant transmission and they are not, and he does not drop out of it, then you would be closer to proving your point. But even at that, there is no way to know for sure that when he was fighting in instant transmission, that he was going at the same speed that he would be going if he were traveling instantly across the universe. Its more reasonable to believe that like anyone else who can reach extremely high rates of speed, Goku could not fight at his top end level of speed. Youre assuming that Surfer can't absorb the full amount of Goku's energy. We dont know that to be the case. And if Surfer even came up to a threshold while Goku was trying to overload him, why wouldn't he just disperse some of the excess energy? That would be no harm to him at all. I wouldnt assume that he could overload Surfer with energy or that Surfer wouldnt be able to compensate, if he did reach an upperlimit of what he could absorb. But Final Arrow is right. This is not the Goku vs Surfer board and because of the many assumptions that already have had to be made to allow Goku the win, I really cant pursue this matter any further."
I am not assuming. When has Surfer been at one point of the universe and in basicly the same instant been in across the universe? I don't know a time he has so I would assume that means Goku is faster at the very least in instant trasmission. You are now assuming he is not going as fast when he is fighting using the instant trasmission. Why are you doing this when that doesn't prove anything like you said? The fact is the instant trasmission allows him to move across the universe in an instant and that he can fight with the instant trasmission. Assuming he can't move as fast as when he travels when he fights becuase other poeple can't doesn't prove anything.
Avatar image for heart_of_infinity
Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"Correct me if I am wrong but isn't the Instant Transmission comparable to Nightcrawler's teleportation? I mean Goku has to envision where he wants to be before he can just pop up there, right? So in that brief pause for thought wouldn't someone as fast as the SS just move? I mean, why wait for him to pop up behind you? "

Ok let me fully explain Instant Transmission over Night Crawlers teleport.

NightCrawler just teleports to short locations on the earth he doesnt seem to be able to teleport anywhere besides on earth scale. Goku technically isnt teleporting

When Goku uses the move he goes into a hyperstate (some kinda zone alowing him to travel distances quicker) perhaps its a type of wormhole to the desired destination or an altered reality zone to that destination since he can travel to heaven or hell

Even if goku had to attack surfer and go out of the transmission he can still appear in front of the surfer

We dont know who is really faster. We only established that the transmision can bring goku quicker to a point then the surfer can not on true speed.

But on appearance goku seems to have higher dodging speed then surfer. Surfer seems to just be good at flying to places and charging with his speed.

The dodging and reapearing all ove the area in a fight proably gives DBZ the edge in combat

As for the absorbtion of energy if any one has a scanner and Silver Surfer Rebirth of Thanos it shows surfer and thanos square off and thanos blasted him a couple of times (why doesnt he just absorb it) So for argument sake I would say he wouldnt absorb every energy blast that goku throws at him and seeing what I read of Silver Surfer comics he probably wont absorb the first one

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

What is your source for this information?

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Heart of Infinity says:

"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"Correct me if I am wrong but isn't the Instant Transmission comparable to Nightcrawler's teleportation? I mean Goku has to envision where he wants to be before he can just pop up there, right? So in that brief pause for thought wouldn't someone as fast as the SS just move? I mean, why wait for him to pop up behind you? "
Ok let me fully explain Instant Transmission over Night Crawlers teleport. NightCrawler just teleports to short locations on the earth he doesnt seem to be able to teleport anywhere besides on earth scale. Goku technically isnt teleporting When Goku uses the move he goes into a hyperstate (some kinda zone alowing him to travel distances quicker) perhaps its a type of wormhole to the desired destination or an altered reality zone to that destination since he can travel to heaven or hell Even if goku had to attack surfer and go out of the transmission he can still appear in front of the surfer We dont know who is really faster. We only established that the transmision can bring goku quicker to a point then the surfer can not on true speed. But on appearance goku seems to have higher dodging speed then surfer. Surfer seems to just be good at flying to places and charging with his speed. The dodging and reapearing all ove the area in a fight proably gives DBZ the edge in combat As for the absorbtion of energy if any one has a scanner and Silver Surfer Rebirth of Thanos it shows surfer and thanos square off and thanos blasted him a couple of times (why doesnt he just absorb it) So for argument sake I would say he wouldnt absorb every energy blast that goku throws at him and seeing what I read of Silver Surfer comics he probably wont absorb the first one "

The reason he took the blast was to drive the story. It's like Wolverine's healing factor, different writers would add their own influence to his ability to make the story better.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Apparition

Nobody says:

"Forever says:
"Nobody says:
Again youre making assumptions. You have no idea how fast Surfer can travel in hyperspace and when youre in it, you cant fight someone outside of it. If you show Goku attacking someone repeatedly while he is using instant transmission and they are not, and he does not drop out of it, then you would be closer to proving your point. But even at that, there is no way to know for sure that when he was fighting in instant transmission, that he was going at the same speed that he would be going if he were traveling instantly across the universe. Its more reasonable to believe that like anyone else who can reach extremely high rates of speed, Goku could not fight at his top end level of speed. Youre assuming that Surfer can't absorb the full amount of Goku's energy. We dont know that to be the case. And if Surfer even came up to a threshold while Goku was trying to overload him, why wouldn't he just disperse some of the excess energy? That would be no harm to him at all. I wouldnt assume that he could overload Surfer with energy or that Surfer wouldnt be able to compensate, if he did reach an upperlimit of what he could absorb. But Final Arrow is right. This is not the Goku vs Surfer board and because of the many assumptions that already have had to be made to allow Goku the win, I really cant pursue this matter any further."
I am not assuming. When has Surfer been at one point of the universe and in basicly the same instant been in across the universe? I don't know a time he has so I would assume that means Goku is faster at the very least in instant trasmission. You are now assuming he is not going as fast when he is fighting using the instant trasmission. Why are you doing this when that doesn't prove anything like you said? The fact is the instant trasmission allows him to move across the universe in an instant and that he can fight with the instant trasmission. Assuming he can't move as fast as when he travels when he fights becuase other poeple can't doesn't prove anything. "

it looks like youre picking and choosing what you want to answer... dont have answers for the other points?

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"Heart of Infinity says:
"Zaraki Ichigo says:
Ok let me fully explain Instant Transmission over Night Crawlers teleport. NightCrawler just teleports to short locations on the earth he doesnt seem to be able to teleport anywhere besides on earth scale. Goku technically isnt teleporting When Goku uses the move he goes into a hyperstate (some kinda zone alowing him to travel distances quicker) perhaps its a type of wormhole to the desired destination or an altered reality zone to that destination since he can travel to heaven or hell Even if goku had to attack surfer and go out of the transmission he can still appear in front of the surfer We dont know who is really faster. We only established that the transmision can bring goku quicker to a point then the surfer can not on true speed. But on appearance goku seems to have higher dodging speed then surfer. Surfer seems to just be good at flying to places and charging with his speed. The dodging and reapearing all ove the area in a fight proably gives DBZ the edge in combat As for the absorbtion of energy if any one has a scanner and Silver Surfer Rebirth of Thanos it shows surfer and thanos square off and thanos blasted him a couple of times (why doesnt he just absorb it) So for argument sake I would say he wouldnt absorb every energy blast that goku throws at him and seeing what I read of Silver Surfer comics he probably wont absorb the first one "
The reason he took the blast was to drive the story. It's like Wolverine's healing factor, different writers would add their own influence to his ability to make the story better."

No because Thanos basically owns him and always will. Thanos is better at using the power cosmic then surfer is. He stands in the path of Surfers full cosmic blast and doesnt even blink an eye. Its not what the writers feel it is really how much better a character is then surfer who is capable of hitting hit with energy blast.

Its like saying surfer is really god and he only doesnt use his powers every issue because of the writers want to make him interesting and loose to people.

So I would say that Surfer cant absorb everyones energy attacks. He seems to do well by taking gamma and solar radiation but if he can absorb ki is another thing.

to adress my sources for my information it is mostly from reading the comics and I have read plenty of them and watched plenty of DBZ.

for what nightcrawler can do just simply went here http://www.marvel.com/universe/Nightcrawler

his range of teleporting seems really limited

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Heart of Infinity says:

"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"Heart of Infinity says:
"Zaraki Ichigo says:
The reason he took the blast was to drive the story. It's like Wolverine's healing factor, different writers would add their own influence to his ability to make the story better."
No because Thanos basically owns him and always will. Thanos is better at using the power cosmic then surfer is. He stands in the path of Surfers full cosmic blast and doesnt even blink an eye. Its not what the writers feel it is really how much better a character is then surfer who is capable of hitting hit with energy blast. Its like saying surfer is really god and he only doesnt use his powers every issue because of the writers want to make him interesting and loose to people. So I would say that Surfer cant absorb everyones energy attacks. He seems to do well by taking gamma and solar radiation but if he can absorb ki is another thing. to adress my sources for my information it is mostly from reading the comics and I have read plenty of them and watched plenty of DBZ. for what nightcrawler can do just simply went here http://www.marvel.com/universe/Nightcrawler his range of teleporting seems really limited"

I've watched the series and read the mangas too. In both they explain that Goku must picture where he wants to go and then concentrate on it to use his IT. He does quicker in a fight because he can see what he is aimimg for, if he were to try to go somewhere else his IT would require him to lock in on a person's KI and then teleport to it. It isn't like when he uses his superspedd to run.

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"Heart of Infinity says:
"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"Heart of Infinity says:
"Zaraki Ichigo says:
No because Thanos basically owns him and always will. Thanos is better at using the power cosmic then surfer is. He stands in the path of Surfers full cosmic blast and doesnt even blink an eye. Its not what the writers feel it is really how much better a character is then surfer who is capable of hitting hit with energy blast. Its like saying surfer is really god and he only doesnt use his powers every issue because of the writers want to make him interesting and loose to people. So I would say that Surfer cant absorb everyones energy attacks. He seems to do well by taking gamma and solar radiation but if he can absorb ki is another thing. to adress my sources for my information it is mostly from reading the comics and I have read plenty of them and watched plenty of DBZ. for what nightcrawler can do just simply went here http://www.marvel.com/universe/Nightcrawler his range of teleporting seems really limited"
I've watched the series and read the mangas too. In both they explain that Goku must picture where he wants to go and then concentrate on it to use his IT. He does quicker in a fight because he can see what he is aimimg for, if he were to try to go somewhere else his IT would require him to lock in on a person's KI and then teleport to it. It isn't like when he uses his superspedd to run. "

I totaly agree with you thats how goku uses it. I never said its like he uses the superspeed to run. I did say that when hes is performing the technique he is he seems to be in some kind of worm hole or altered reality and he is running in it

You see this when he is traveling to the planet broly is on

so the broly movie supports my idea or something simular to it being a wurm whole. He has to envision where he wants to make his route before he goes there

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Why is this still alive? lol.

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

because people seem to want to talk about it. I love a lot of comics and anime i could talk about a lot of subjects all day

then through arguments you can sometimes learn more knowledge about a character or comic.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Heart of Infinity says:

"because people seem to want to talk about it. I love a lot of comics and anime i could talk about a lot of subjects all day then through arguments you can sometimes learn more knowledge about a character or comic."

True. But why this thread. THis thread gives me the willies. lol.

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol I guess you dont like DBZ me
Post Edited:2007-09-20 00:16:51

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Heart of Infinity says:

"lol I guess you dont like DBZ me
Post Edited:2007-09-20 00:16:51"

I do like it. lol. I was a fan, but all the fanboys and idiots made me had it.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By The_Martian

Eternal Chaos says:

"Heart of Infinity says:
I do like it. lol. I was a fan, but all the fanboys and idiots made me had it."
LOL, am I one of them EC. I am just calling it as I see it though.
Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Nobody says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Heart of Infinity says:
LOL, am I one of them EC. I am just calling it as I see it though. "

lol, you're not one of them. Vegeta is.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By The_Martian

Eternal Chaos says:

"Nobody says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Heart of Infinity says:
lol, you're not one of them. Vegeta is."
Oh good. I don't want to turn anyone away from something. I would feel really bad.
Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah i try to intellegently speculate who will win. Don't like the fanboys who just says goku wins he shoot kamehamehas and goes bam everyone dies.

Plus dont really care for most of the characters in DBZ myself most of them don't seem to have character depth besides Vegeta

but there is always the cool fighting but i have said this in other post

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By The_Martian

Heart of Infinity says:

"yeah i try to intellegently speculate who will win. Don't like the fanboys who just says goku wins he shoot kamehamehas and goes bam everyone dies. Plus dont really care for most of the characters in DBZ myself most of them don't seem to have character depth besides Vegeta but there is always the cool fighting but i have said this in other post "
Pssh...its all about Future Trunks. And the Piccolo.
Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Nobody says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Nobody says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Heart of Infinity says:
Oh good. I don't want to turn anyone away from something. I would feel really bad. "

You and I both friend. No hard feelings about yesterday's debate correct?

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By The_Martian

Eternal Chaos says:

"Nobody says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Nobody says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Heart of Infinity says:
Oh good. I don't want to turn anyone away from something. I would feel really bad. "
You and I both friend. No hard feelings about yesterday's debate correct?"
Oh course not. I love a good debate when people are acutally think and not just making random statements.
Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Nobody says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Nobody says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Nobody says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Heart of Infinity says:
You and I both friend. No hard feelings about yesterday's debate correct?"
Oh course not. I love a good debate when people are acutally think and not just making random statements. "

Oh alright. I didn't want to make an enemy from a debate. That'd be so silly and I share that sentiment.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By The_Martian

So what is your guys favorite dbz battle?

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it doesnt bother me, debating is fun. I am not easily offended on here. Hey as long as people offer up intelligent answers and reasoning I dont care if they disagree with me

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Nobody says:

"So what is your guys favorite dbz battle?"

I don't really have one. THey've been done to death. But if you mean as far as the show goes, it would have to any battle involving Cell.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By The_Martian

Eternal Chaos says:

"Nobody says:
I don't really have one. THey've been done to death. But if you mean as far as the show goes, it would have to any battle involving Cell."
Those were good ones. Mine was Piccolo vs 17.
Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Nobody says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Nobody says:
I don't really have one. THey've been done to death. But if you mean as far as the show goes, it would have to any battle involving Cell."
Those were good ones. Mine was Piccolo vs 17. "

17... Which one was that? The guy or the one with the orange mohawk. I haven't seen the show in years.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By The_Martian

Eternal Chaos says:

"Nobody says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Nobody says:
17... Which one was that? The guy or the one with the orange mohawk. I haven't seen the show in years."
Long Black haired one. It was after Piccolo fused with Kami.
Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I liked Majin Vegeta vs Goku

Its a shame that Majin Vegeta lost to Buu. He seemed to out class him in speed and power but the regeneration just proved too good.

17 vs Piccolo was a nice slug fest.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Nobody says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Nobody says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Nobody says:
17... Which one was that? The guy or the one with the orange mohawk. I haven't seen the show in years."
Long Black haired one. It was after Piccolo fused with Kami. "

Yeah the guy. I remember the twins, and mr. mohawk. I wasn't sure if 17 was the blond girl or if she was 18.

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

18 is the blond haired chick

yeah they look a little too much a like haha

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Heart of Infinity says:

"18 is the blond haired chick yeah they look a little too much a like haha"

Lol. Hence my confusion. She was hot though...

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternal Chaos says:

"Heart of Infinity says:
"18 is the blond haired chick yeah they look a little too much a like haha"
Lol. Hence my confusion. She was hot though..."

If any cartoon chick can become real life I will take Zombie Mary Jane =p