• 141 results
#1 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

There seems to be a huge difference in the way people view Dragonball Z characters on the Vine. So view them way above most american comic book characters(such as I) and others view them to be in a much lower level. Where do you put them at and why?

#2 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I put them below American comicbook characters for a few reasons. True, they do have brute strength, and speed, but they can't manipulate reality. American comicbook characters have more powers other than normal dbz characters. that's the bottom line.

#3 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"I put them below American comicbook characters for a few reasons. True, they do have brute strength, and speed, but they can't manipulate reality. American comicbook characters have more powers other than normal dbz characters. that's the bottom line."
That is not true. DBZ does have reality warpers such as Piccolo. It is mostly on a small scale, but lets not forget the Dragonballs. And as for brute force and speed being your only power. If your opponent doesn't have a chance to warp reality does it matter really what they are able to do?
#4 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#5 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"I put them below American comicbook characters for a few reasons. True, they do have brute strength, and speed, but they can't manipulate reality. American comicbook characters have more powers other than normal dbz characters. that's the bottom line."
That is not true. DBZ does have reality warpers such as Piccolo. It is mostly on a small scale, but lets not forget the Dragonballs. And as for brute force and speed being your only power. If your opponent doesn't have a chance to warp reality does it matter really what they are able to do? "

Keyword, "Smallscale". So what? Who cares about the Dragonballs? Wow, 2 wishes, big deal. Marvel's reality warpers are more powerful. Wanna talk items? Ok, here're 3 for ya. Infinity Gauntlet, Heart of the Universe, Cosmic Cube. DBZ characters move fast, given, but against cosmics, some god's and other character's, they're not winning. THat's the bottom line.

#6 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Nobody says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
That is not true. DBZ does have reality warpers such as Piccolo. It is mostly on a small scale, but lets not forget the Dragonballs. And as for brute force and speed being your only power. If your opponent doesn't have a chance to warp reality does it matter really what they are able to do? "
Keyword, "Smallscale". So what? Who cares about the Dragonballs? Wow, 2 wishes, big deal. Marvel's reality warpers are more powerful. Wanna talk items? Ok, here're 3 for ya. Infinity Gauntlet, Heart of the Universe, Cosmic Cube. DBZ characters move fast, given, but against cosmics, some god's and other character's, they're not winning. THat's the bottom line."
Ok besides living tribunal, Spectre, ION, Beyonder or anyone else at that level(because I agree they will lose) who can beat Goku?
#7 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer. Firelord. Stardust. All heralds of Galactus. Galactus himself. Aegis. Tenebrous. Cosmic Spidey. Carnage Cosmic. Cosmic Hulk and Cosmic Daredevil. Dr. Strange. Phoenix.

#8 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Surfer. Firelord. Stardust. All heralds of Galactus. Galactus himself. Aegis. Tenebrous. Cosmic Spidey. Carnage Cosmic. Cosmic Hulk and Cosmic Daredevil. Dr. Strange. Phoenix."
Alright now I see you have chose people who can manipulate reality in some way or another. Does that mean a auto victory though? I mean sure Dr. Strange could beat just about anyone given the proper time to cast a spell. But we must remember he can only move at a normal human speed and has normal durability. One hit from some one with any sort of super strength and speed and he is down. That goes for the others except for they are durable. But the same rule applies. They have to have time to do something. It just isn't instant.
#9 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Most of those people save for Strange don't need time and can take more punishment than Goku can deliver. All they have to say is "No more Goku" and he's gone. That's it. most of them control molecules too.

#10 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Most of those people save for Strange don't need time and can take more punishment than Goku can deliver. All they have to say is "No more Goku" and he's gone. That's it. most of them control molecules too."
Only one person has done the whole "No more (fill in words)" and she is not on your list. As for the others they have to focus to manipluate molecules. How are they going to focus when someone who(IMO, some agree some don't) is faster and stronger than you is pounding away at you. Even if he could take out one of them with one hit. If he kept the pounding and didn't give them a chance he would still win. Right?
#11 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Surfer. Firelord. Stardust. All heralds of Galactus. Galactus himself. Aegis. Tenebrous. Cosmic Spidey. Carnage Cosmic. Cosmic Hulk and Cosmic Daredevil. Dr. Strange. Phoenix."
Alright now I see you have chose people who can manipulate reality in some way or another. Does that mean a auto victory though? I mean sure Dr. Strange could beat just about anyone given the proper time to cast a spell. But we must remember he can only move at a normal human speed and has normal durability. One hit from some one with any sort of super strength and speed and he is down. That goes for the others except for they are durable. But the same rule applies. They have to have time to do something. It just isn't instant."

Strange makes indestructible shields by thinking.

#12 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Nobody says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Alright now I see you have chose people who can manipulate reality in some way or another. Does that mean a auto victory though? I mean sure Dr. Strange could beat just about anyone given the proper time to cast a spell. But we must remember he can only move at a normal human speed and has normal durability. One hit from some one with any sort of super strength and speed and he is down. That goes for the others except for they are durable. But the same rule applies. They have to have time to do something. It just isn't instant. "
Strange makes indestructible shields by thinking."
True he does do that. But like many fight he still is at a normal speed. He couldn't think as fast as them.
#13 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say that the Marvel Zombies could take most of the Z-Fighters, for the sole reason that they wouldn't be fighting, they'd just be looking for the opportunity to take a bite. And, they don't fight one-on-one, and don't care about honor, caring only about feeding themselves. Same goes for Doomsday. the Z-Fighters would want some kind of breather or hour break for Goku to get back from being dead, and Doomsday would just attack them while their talking. So, yeah.

#14 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Most of those people save for Strange don't need time and can take more punishment than Goku can deliver. All they have to say is "No more Goku" and he's gone. That's it. most of them control molecules too."
Only one person has done the whole "No more (fill in words)" and she is not on your list. As for the others they have to focus to manipluate molecules. How are they going to focus when someone who(IMO, some agree some don't) is faster and stronger than you is pounding away at you. Even if he could take out one of them with one hit. If he kept the pounding and didn't give them a chance he would still win. Right? "

Yeah, that was Wanda, she's nowhere near as powerful the other's I posted. They'll do that feat with no effort. That was the point. I disagree with you. What makes you think Goku is faster that Surfer? What?

#15 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer goes intangible. Goku can't hit him. He could just redirect his energy beams right back at him.

#16 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Nobody says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Only one person has done the whole "No more (fill in words)" and she is not on your list. As for the others they have to focus to manipluate molecules. How are they going to focus when someone who(IMO, some agree some don't) is faster and stronger than you is pounding away at you. Even if he could take out one of them with one hit. If he kept the pounding and didn't give them a chance he would still win. Right? "
Yeah, that was Wanda, she's nowhere near as powerful the other's I posted. They'll do that feat with no effort. That was the point. I disagree with you. What makes you think Goku is faster that Surfer? What?"
The fact that Raditz was faster than light and Goku is now many many times faster than Raditz ever was. Raditz wouldn't even beable to react to Goku's speed. Silver Surfer is generally thought of as going at the speed of light unless he goes into hyperspace for travel.
#17 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Raditz was bomb, man...

#18 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Nobody says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Yeah, that was Wanda, she's nowhere near as powerful the other's I posted. They'll do that feat with no effort. That was the point. I disagree with you. What makes you think Goku is faster that Surfer? What?"
The fact that Raditz was faster than light and Goku is now many many times faster than Raditz ever was. Raditz wouldn't even beable to react to Goku's speed. Silver Surfer is generally thought of as going at the speed of light unless he goes into hyperspace for travel. "

Like I said Nobody, what evidence do you have that Goku moves faster than light? I'm still waiting for the proof.

#19 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

His evidence is that Raditz was explained to be moving at the speed of light. He was the first Saiyan outside of Goku to be seen in the series, and now that the series has gone on, Raditz is seen as the weakest and slowest of the enemies. And he moved at the Speed of Light.

#20 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Gottheit says:

"His evidence is that Raditz was explained to be moving at the speed of light. He was the first Saiyan outside of Goku to be seen in the series, and now that the series has gone on, Raditz is seen as the weakest and slowest of the enemies. And he moved at the Speed of Light."
Exactly. Or the fact he moves to otherworld in a split second using instant transmission. Heck, there seemed to me no limit where he could travel in a instant.
#21 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Gottheit says:
"His evidence is that Raditz was explained to be moving at the speed of light. He was the first Saiyan outside of Goku to be seen in the series, and now that the series has gone on, Raditz is seen as the weakest and slowest of the enemies. And he moved at the Speed of Light."
Exactly. Or the fact he moves to otherworld in a split second using instant transmission. Heck, there seemed to me no limit where he could travel in a instant. "

Gee wiz. Once again. What proof? What proof do you have, in black and white, where does it say that raditz moved at light speed? Where does it say that? Instant transmission isn't exactly instant because he has to put his fingers to his head. Within those 1.1 seconds, Sufer could've turned Goku into a steamy pile of cow poo that was picked up by Mike Roe on Dirty Jobs.

#22 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Nobody says:
"Gottheit says:
Exactly. Or the fact he moves to otherworld in a split second using instant transmission. Heck, there seemed to me no limit where he could travel in a instant. "
Gee wiz. Once again. What proof? What proof do you have, in black and white, where does it say that raditz moved at light speed? Where does it say that? Instant transmission isn't exactly instant because he has to put his fingers to his head. Within those 1.1 seconds, Sufer could've turned Goku into a steamy pile of cow poo that was picked up by Mike Roe on Dirty Jobs."
Go to about 4 minutes into the video. And there is your proof.
#23 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Nobody says:
"Gottheit says:
Gee wiz. Once again. What proof? What proof do you have, in black and white, where does it say that raditz moved at light speed? Where does it say that? Instant transmission isn't exactly instant because he has to put his fingers to his head. Within those 1.1 seconds, Sufer could've turned Goku into a steamy pile of cow poo that was picked up by Mike Roe on Dirty Jobs."
Go to about 4 minutes into the video. And there is your proof.http://www.youtube.com/v/6crf2_prhEQ width=425 height=350 type=application/x-shockwave-flash wmode="transparent">"

so one guy saying that someone is faster then the speed of light makes it so? have you ever seen batman or captain america dodge bullets? does that make them faster then a bullet?

#24 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Nobody says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Nobody says:
"Gottheit says:
Go to about 4 minutes into the video. And there is your proof.http://www.youtube.com/v/6crf2_prhEQ width=425 height=350 type=application/x-shockwave-flash wmode="transparent">"
so one guy saying that someone is faster then the speed of light makes it so? have you ever seen batman or captain america dodge bullets? does that make them faster then a bullet?"
If he were to just dodge the attack you could assume the attacks they were doing were not that fast. But becuase the writer felt it needed to be said, the attack was going at the speed of light and he was faster than the attack when he was caught off guard.
#25 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Apparition says:
"Nobody says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Nobody says:
"Gottheit says:
so one guy saying that someone is faster then the speed of light makes it so? have you ever seen batman or captain america dodge bullets? does that make them faster then a bullet?"
If he were to just dodge the attack you could assume the attacks they were doing were not that fast. But becuase the writer felt it needed to be said, the attack was going at the speed of light and he was faster than the attack when he was caught off guard. "

That makes no sense, just because somebody says something doesn't make it true. One guy said it big deal. Your thinking that just because they move faster than a blink that makes them faster than light, that doesn't mean squat. A bullet moves too fast for you to see, does that mean it moves faster than light? No it doesn't.

#26 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Nobody says:
"Apparition says:
"Nobody says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Nobody says:
"Gottheit says:
If he were to just dodge the attack you could assume the attacks they were doing were not that fast. But becuase the writer felt it needed to be said, the attack was going at the speed of light and he was faster than the attack when he was caught off guard. "
That makes no sense, just because somebody says something doesn't make it true. One guy said it big deal. Your thinking that just because they move faster than a blink that makes them faster than light, that doesn't mean squat. A bullet moves too fast for you to see, does that mean it moves faster than light? No it doesn't."
So because the idea of them moving faster then light was brought up once it can be ignored. The reason it was probably brought up once is cause after that anyone moving faster than light didn't seem like a big deal cause everyone was doing it, even the weakest of them. I mean remember this was the first battle of DBZ. If they were moving that fast now, whats the point of bring it up when they are moving 100 times faster?
#27 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Nobody says:
"Apparition says:
"Nobody says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Nobody says:
"Gottheit says:
That makes no sense, just because somebody says something doesn't make it true. One guy said it big deal. Your thinking that just because they move faster than a blink that makes them faster than light, that doesn't mean squat. A bullet moves too fast for you to see, does that mean it moves faster than light? No it doesn't."
So because the idea of them moving faster then light was brought up once it can be ignored. The reason it was probably brought up once is cause after that anyone moving faster than light didn't seem like a big deal cause everyone was doing it, even the weakest of them. I mean remember this was the first battle of DBZ. If they were moving that fast now, whats the point of bring it up when they are moving 100 times faster? "

wow. who said 100 times faster? if you moved at 1.5 light speed you would be so much faster then the person only moving at light speed that it would be shocking. so even if he was moving at light speed, assuming the others are moving at 100 times faster is insane.

#28 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Nobody says:
"Apparition says:
"Nobody says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Nobody says:
"Gottheit says:
So because the idea of them moving faster then light was brought up once it can be ignored. The reason it was probably brought up once is cause after that anyone moving faster than light didn't seem like a big deal cause everyone was doing it, even the weakest of them. I mean remember this was the first battle of DBZ. If they were moving that fast now, whats the point of bring it up when they are moving 100 times faster? "

Yes, if it's brought up once it doesn't matter and it's arguably not true. Perfect example. Spiderman defeating Firelord. Venom kicking the $#!7 out of Superman. It happened once, does that mean it's true? No it doesn't, it's just bad writing (depending on your point of view)

#29 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Nobody says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Nobody says:
"Apparition says:
"Nobody says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Nobody says:
"Gottheit says:
wow. who said 100 times faster? if you moved at 1.5 light speed you would be so much faster then the person only moving at light speed that it would be shocking. so even if he was moving at light speed, assuming the others are moving at 100 times faster is insane."
Well the Kaoken(i am sure that is spelt wrong) doubled goes abilities. And eventually he used it at like times 10. So he was 10 times stronger then when he was faster and stronger then Raditz already. So if Raditz was moving that fast and Goku's base level was faster and stronger I would assume goku at the very least was moving at 10 times light speed. But that is just doing math. I could be wrong. Oh and the doubling his speed and stuff happened in the second battle in DBZ. And with each battle it seemed as if their powers were doubling.
#30 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Well the Kaoken(i am sure that is spelt wrong) doubled goes abilities. And eventually he used it at like times 10. So he was 10 times stronger then when he was faster and stronger then Raditz already. So if Raditz was moving that fast and Goku's base level was faster and stronger I would assume goku at the very least was moving at 10 times light speed. But that is just doing math. I could be wrong. Oh and the doubling his speed and stuff happened in the second battle in DBZ. And with each battle it seemed as if their powers were doubling."

Was it ever actually said that his speed was doubled or multiplied by a factor of ten? And who said this?

#31 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Apparition says:
"Nobody says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Nobody says:
"Apparition says:
"Nobody says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Nobody says:
"Gottheit says:
wow. who said 100 times faster? if you moved at 1.5 light speed you would be so much faster then the person only moving at light speed that it would be shocking. so even if he was moving at light speed, assuming the others are moving at 100 times faster is insane."
Well the Kaoken(i am sure that is spelt wrong) doubled goes abilities. And eventually he used it at like times 10. So he was 10 times stronger then when he was faster and stronger then Raditz already. So if Raditz was moving that fast and Goku's base level was faster and stronger I would assume goku at the very least was moving at 10 times light speed. But that is just doing math. I could be wrong. Oh and the doubling his speed and stuff happened in the second battle in DBZ. And with each battle it seemed as if their powers were doubling. "

Once again, that's not showing him moving faster than the speed of light. That's just showing his normal speed multiply 10 times. You can say they're moving faster than a bullet, but faster than light has yest to be shown because if they were moving faster than light, I wouldn't be able to see them moving period.

#32 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Nobody says:
"Apparition says:
"Nobody says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Nobody says:
"Apparition says:
"Nobody says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Nobody says:
"Gottheit says:
Well the Kaoken(i am sure that is spelt wrong) doubled goes abilities. And eventually he used it at like times 10. So he was 10 times stronger then when he was faster and stronger then Raditz already. So if Raditz was moving that fast and Goku's base level was faster and stronger I would assume goku at the very least was moving at 10 times light speed. But that is just doing math. I could be wrong. Oh and the doubling his speed and stuff happened in the second battle in DBZ. And with each battle it seemed as if their powers were doubling. "
Once again, that's not showing him moving faster than the speed of light. That's just showing his normal speed multiply 10 times. You can say they're moving faster than a bullet, but faster than light has yest to be shown because if they were moving faster than light, I wouldn't be able to see them moving period."
Thats dumb. Sorry but it is. What would the show be if we couldn't see what they were doing. Of course it doesn't appear to us that they are moving that fast. But according the the first battle they are. And they only get faster. And as I have stated but for some reason it doesn't count if Raditz was light speed and Goku's base level was faster then him. Then him multiplying it by 2 or 3 would make him at least 2 or 3 times light speed. And I found a video where his base level was once again higher then before and he use it at 20x so he would be at at least 20 times light speed. If math is followed properly.
#33 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Nobody says:
"Well the Kaoken(i am sure that is spelt wrong) doubled goes abilities. And eventually he used it at like times 10. So he was 10 times stronger then when he was faster and stronger then Raditz already. So if Raditz was moving that fast and Goku's base level was faster and stronger I would assume goku at the very least was moving at 10 times light speed. But that is just doing math. I could be wrong. Oh and the doubling his speed and stuff happened in the second battle in DBZ. And with each battle it seemed as if their powers were doubling. "
Was it ever actually said that his speed was doubled or multiplied by a factor of ten? And who said this?"

i'd like to know that too.

#34 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate DBZ with a passion

#35 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Nobody says:
"Apparition says:
"Nobody says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Nobody says:
"Apparition says:
"Nobody says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Nobody says:
"Gottheit says:
Once again, that's not showing him moving faster than the speed of light. That's just showing his normal speed multiply 10 times. You can say they're moving faster than a bullet, but faster than light has yest to be shown because if they were moving faster than light, I wouldn't be able to see them moving period."
Thats dumb. Sorry but it is. What would the show be if we couldn't see what they were doing. Of course it doesn't appear to us that they are moving that fast. But according the the first battle they are. And they only get faster. And as I have stated but for some reason it doesn't count if Raditz was light speed and Goku's base level was faster then him. Then him multiplying it by 2 or 3 would make him at least 2 or 3 times light speed. And I found a video where his base level was once again higher then before and he use it at 20x so he would be at at least 20 times light speed. If math is followed properly. "

No, that doesn't matter. Just because somebody says a character is moving at light speed doesn't mean they are. The character's aren't moving at light speed. Period.

#36 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Nobody says:
"Well the Kaoken(i am sure that is spelt wrong) doubled goes abilities. And eventually he used it at like times 10. So he was 10 times stronger then when he was faster and stronger then Raditz already. So if Raditz was moving that fast and Goku's base level was faster and stronger I would assume goku at the very least was moving at 10 times light speed. But that is just doing math. I could be wrong. Oh and the doubling his speed and stuff happened in the second battle in DBZ. And with each battle it seemed as if their powers were doubling. "
Was it ever actually said that his speed was doubled or multiplied by a factor of ten? And who said this?"
It didn't it was just by the level that he used it. Kaioken x3 would be his power multiplied by 3. x10 would be by 10, etc. I am trying to find the video that explains it. I think it was the first time he used it King Kai talks about it. Its harder to find then him just using it. But laster on he uses it x20.
#37 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"I hate DBZ with a passion"

i'm sure it hates you too ;)

#38 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Nobody says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Nobody says:
"Apparition says:
"Nobody says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Nobody says:
"Apparition says:
"Nobody says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Nobody says:
"Gottheit says:
Thats dumb. Sorry but it is. What would the show be if we couldn't see what they were doing. Of course it doesn't appear to us that they are moving that fast. But according the the first battle they are. And they only get faster. And as I have stated but for some reason it doesn't count if Raditz was light speed and Goku's base level was faster then him. Then him multiplying it by 2 or 3 would make him at least 2 or 3 times light speed. And I found a video where his base level was once again higher then before and he use it at 20x so he would be at at least 20 times light speed. If math is followed properly. "
No, that doesn't matter. Just because somebody says a character is moving at light speed doesn't mean they are. The character's aren't moving at light speed. Period."
Let me ask you this. What has better evidence. A character on a show saying they are moving faster than light speed proving that they move that fast or someone who is debating against the fact that they move that fast and saying they don't. I will take what was said in the series.
#39 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Donnieman v5.1 says:

i'm sure it hates you too ;)"

It's so dumb, it has nothing on other comics and manga. It's garbage

#40 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Nobody says:
"It didn't it was just by the level that he used it. Kaioken x3 would be his power multiplied by 3. x10 would be by 10, etc. I am trying to find the video that explains it. I think it was the first time he used it King Kai talks about it. Its harder to find then him just using it. But laster on he uses it x20. "
I would like to see what it says because otherwise youre just working off of assumptions. If I say that Hulk's power is increased exponentially by his rage, then that could mean that he eventually would end up as fast as the flash, but we know that isn't the case. We know for certain that Silver Surfer can move at least three times the speed of light."
I am trying to find a clip of it. Its much harder to find a clip explaining it then it is to find him just using it.
#41 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"It didn't it was just by the level that he used it. Kaioken x3 would be his power multiplied by 3. x10 would be by 10, etc. I am trying to find the video that explains it. I think it was the first time he used it King Kai talks about it. Its harder to find then him just using it. But laster on he uses it x20."

I would like to see what it says because otherwise youre just working off of assumptions. If I say that Hulk's power is increased exponentially by his rage, then that could mean that he eventually would end up as fast as the flash, but we know that isn't the case. We know for certain that Silver Surfer can move at least three times the speed of light.

#42 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"Apparition says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:

It's so dumb, it has nothing on other comics and manga. It's garbage"

The art could have been better, the plot lines are very weak, too much of it is recycled from series to series and they had way too many filler episodes, but other than that...

#43 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Apparition says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:

The art could have been better, the plot lines are very weak, too much of it is recycled from series to series and they had way too many filler episodes, but other than that..."

It's a crock of @#$% (no disrespect to all the fans out there)

#44 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Nobody says:
"It didn't it was just by the level that he used it. Kaioken x3 would be his power multiplied by 3. x10 would be by 10, etc. I am trying to find the video that explains it. I think it was the first time he used it King Kai talks about it. Its harder to find then him just using it. But laster on he uses it x20. "
I would like to see what it says because otherwise youre just working off of assumptions. If I say that Hulk's power is increased exponentially by his rage, then that could mean that he eventually would end up as fast as the flash, but we know that isn't the case. We know for certain that Silver Surfer can move at least three times the speed of light."
The best I could find was it being explained on Wikipeida. Sorry that the best I could do. Here is what it says on Goku's bio on wiki: "The Kaioken was taught to Goku by Kaio-Sama and is one of Goku's most commonly used attacks in the Dragon Ball series prior to his Super Saiyan ascension. The Kaioken is a sudden eruption of ki, doubling Goku's physical abilities and strength. Through training, Goku was able to increase the multiplier that the Kaiōken had on his power. Even though this attack gives Goku a sudden explosion of energy, the effect of it is extremely dangerous. If Goku multiplies the attack too much for his body to handle, he could kill himself by vaporizing his body."
#45 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"Forever says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Apparition says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:

The art could have been better, the plot lines are very weak, too much of it is recycled from series to series and they had way too many filler episodes, but other than that..."

It's a crock of @#$% (no disrespect to all the fans out there)"

lol. Of course no disrespect meant...

#46 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"Forever says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Apparition says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
It's a crock of @#$% (no disrespect to all the fans out there)"

lol

#47 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter Parker: "I always though that Black Bolt was the most powerful person in the Universe....."

He then goes on to state that Sentry is the most powerful.

Does it make it true?

#48 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Nobody says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Nobody says:
"Apparition says:
"Nobody says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Nobody says:
"Apparition says:
"Nobody says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Nobody says:
"Gottheit says:
No, that doesn't matter. Just because somebody says a character is moving at light speed doesn't mean they are. The character's aren't moving at light speed. Period."
Let me ask you this. What has better evidence. A character on a show saying they are moving faster than light speed proving that they move that fast or someone who is debating against the fact that they move that fast and saying they don't. I will take what was said in the series. "

You believe what you want. We can only agree to disagree.

#49 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Peter Parker: "I always though that Black Bolt was the most powerful person in the Universe....." He then goes on to *state* that Sentry is the most powerful. Does it make it true?"
Actually I beieve he says galaxy which would be correct. And EC, I guess so. Nice debating with you.
#50 Posted by Terminal Velocity (583 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the original Dragon Ball series and alot of Dragon Ball Z.

But I don't think they belong in fights with Western comic characters.