Dragonball Characters why are there stats so odd

• 68 results
Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@flashback0180: Hax>>>>power, such attacks are rendered useless.

And Madara reacted to a laser while having a casual conversation. (No effort)

Beerus is that good with chopsticks it's all about technique & user.

So far no one has survived a planet explosion "on panel". Ki blasts are not actual planet explosions. Even if Vegeta n Frieza survived one Toriyama retconned that in Cell & Buu saga. Oh man he was high when he did Buu saga.

I've noticed they can deflect ki blast and are very durable with them

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2 Words for you:Attack...Potency...

/thread

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4

Unless you can tell me how fast Flash was moving at that instance it's not that great of a feat. Flash rarely runs at a fraction of what he's capable of.

Something he's never replicated again so I'm thinking a one off moment???

Let me know when Superman fly's though and bust several planets back to back without a scratch ;)

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@frisky4

Unless you can tell me how fast Flash was moving at that instance it's not that great of a feat. Flash rarely runs at a fraction of what he's capable of.

Seeing the world around them in slow, like you're feat. Superman has punched just under the speed of light, & I didn't say he was light speed. Superman has fought people with FTL reactions & won. He's moons so fast they were ripped open, tell me Goku won't be beaten by that attack. Superman has even seen lightning move in slow motion.

Fine. He's still far stronger. Lifting giant ships with one hand, lifting mountains, even lifting portions of Earth. He's stronger.

Let me know when Superman fly's though and bust several planets back to back without a scratch ;)

Superman has blitzed through planets before, Supergirl has done the same with moons. Now, taking a blunt force attack that can bust planets is different than taking energy attacks of similar power.

I'm not going to argue this because it'a against the rules. However, if you can find my account on Animevice I will aplaud you, but never do anything with it because I don't like Animevice.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By micah007123

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4

Seeing the world around them in slow, like you're feat. Superman has punched just under the speed of light, & I didn't say he was light speed. Superman has fought people with FTL reactions & won. He's moons so fast they were ripped open, tell me Goku won't be beaten by that attack. Superman has even seen lightning move in slow motion.

Fine. He's still far stronger. Lifting giant ships with one hand, lifting mountains, even lifting portions of Earth. He's stronger.

Superman has blitzed through planets before, Supergirl has done the same with moons. Now, taking a blunt force attack that can bust planets is different than taking energy attacks of similar power.

I'm not going to argue this because it'a against the rules. However, if you can find my account on Animevice I will aplaud you, but never do anything with it because I don't like Animevice.

I was all prepared to argue some more but your right it's against the rules, the last thing I would want is to get you into trouble along with myself. I'll just say Goku has also been seen pushing mountains apart with his bare hands and punching opponents so hard and fast they were propelled halfway around the world. I had some other things I was going to bring into play but we'll just leave it here. The Animevice crowd is different..........everything Viners think on Comicvine they think the opposite. I saw several say Colossus could beat Beerus in a fight......and I almost choked on my coffee LOL.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By ariesxmasters

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4

I was all prepared to argue some more but your right it's against the rules, the last thing I would want is to get you into trouble along with myself. I'll just say Goku has also been seen pushing mountains apart with his bare hands and punching opponents so hard and fast they were propelled halfway around the world. I had some other things I was going to bring into play but we'll just leave it here. The Animevice crowd is different..........everything Viners think on Comicvine they think the opposite. I saw several say Colossus could beat Beerus in a fight......and I almost choked on my coffee LOL.

Yeah when it's gets that bad, I'm just like

No Caption Provided

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4

No Caption Provided

Yep and that's not the only example. I'm honestly thinking about abandoning the site.

Avatar image for marvete_e_dcnauta
Marvete_e_DCnauta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh please it's not confusing at all.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By ariesxmasters

@micah said:

@ariesxmasters said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4

No Caption Provided

Yep and that's not the only example. I'm honestly thinking about abandoning the site.

And that is not even the worst, I saw on a site I don't know if it was reddit or Animevine or something kind of Forum, and it was Hulk vs SSJ4 Goku & SSJ4 Vegeta ,and a lot of people were saying Hulk wins. . . easily. . . they were saying even if they fuse Hulk is to strong. Like I just left the Forum it was so bad.

I was like

No Caption Provided

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By micah007123

@ariesxmasters said:

@micah said:

@ariesxmasters said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4

No Caption Provided

And that is not even the worst, I saw on a site I don't know if it was reddit or Animevine or something kind of Forum, and it was Hulk vs SSJ4 Goku & SSJ4 Vegeta ,and a lot of people were saying Hulk wins. . . easily. . . they were saying even if they fuse Hulk is to strong. Like I just left the Forum it was so bad.

I was like

No Caption Provided

Exactly!!!! Someone said Thor would beat Beerus and Goku at the same time in a stomp.................what?????? These are some of the same people saying Thor would be blitzed and is a statue compared to Superman and other characters with high combat speed, but I guess that logic doesn't apply when it's being used to support DBZ huh?

Another group thought Invincible would murder Beerus in another stomp.............this was all today!!!!

Nerdpride_xox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Nerdpride_xox

DB. DBZ. DB GT and KAI have weird creators. Everything about the creation of these manga/comics what eves is inconsistent and at times don't make sense. I reckon personally the writers probably didn't care about the stats and over looked it as an insignificant thing? i don't know but one thing i know is, Japanese writers and artist are crazy, creative geniuses lol

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@micah said:

@ariesxmasters said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4

No Caption Provided

I was like

No Caption Provided

Exactly!!!! Someone said Thor would beat Beerus and Goku at the same time in a stomp.................what?????? These are some of the same people saying Thor would be blitzed and is a statue compared to Superman and other characters with high combat speed, but I guess that logic doesn't apply when it's being used to support DBZ huh?

Another group thought Invincible would murder Beerus in another stomp.............this was all today!!!!

Man, Superman, Hulk, Thor and all of them wish they could fight, and react at speeds Goku and Vegeta have displayed they can.

Loading Video...

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Frisky4

@ariesxmasters: I don't see what was so fast about that TBH. Thor has reacted to his hammer inches away from his head, & Superman has moved at speeds at which he became relatively intangible.

olliebalollie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazz85:

Because I highly doubt Toriyama cares about real life physics.

Look at Super Perfect Cell [claims he stored enough energy to destroy the solor system] and Master Roshi [destroying the moon].

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4 said:

@ariesxmasters: I don't see what was so fast about that TBH. Thor has reacted to his hammer inches away from his head, & Superman has moved at speeds at which he became relatively intangible.

Compare Goku and Vegeta fight and look at their speed, destructive output, the way they're fighting and compare it to this.

The worst Superman and Shazam did was break some glass trading blows.

Vegeta and Goku were making mountains and land crumble just trading blows with one another. Don't get me started on their energy use.

Loading Video...

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By flashback0180

@olliebalollie said:

@chazz85:

Because I highly doubt Toriyama cares about real life physics.

Look at Super Perfect Cell [claims he stored enough energy to destroy the solor system] and Master Roshi [destroying the moon].

^^ this toriyama has a loose writing since he strated with gag mangas . as a matter of fact he droped out of high school in arts, the last thing he would be thinking about is the science behind it.

@loki_d said:

@flashback0180: Hax>>>>power, such attacks are rendered useless.

And Madara reacted to a laser while having a casual conversation. (No effort)

Beerus is that good with chopsticks it's all about technique & user.

So far no one has survived a planet explosion "on panel". Ki blasts are not actual planet explosions. Even if Vegeta n Frieza survived one Toriyama retconned that in Cell & Buu saga. Oh man he was high when he did Buu saga.

I've noticed they can deflect ki blast and are very durable with them

i think you don't know what lasers are ,cos that looked like any other plasma blast.

If names alone were enough to them that powerful then Goku is MFTL

No Caption Provided

^ Naruto verse is filled with over wanked names like this, that doesn't make them true. If you still insist that those are lasers then let me warn you that freezas planet busting ki ball is also called a supernova and things will just get uglier when i bring cells solar system busing statement.

names/statements =/= proof

Fairy tail is filled with magic techniques with laser and lighting in them, that doesn't make it true they aren't even close to light speed. guild arts crushed a black hole that doesn't mean it was as powerful as a real black hole.

on topic of fairy tail , since you claim hax>>>> power tehn Makarov Dreyar can solo naruto verse with fairy law.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By ariesxmasters

@frisky4 said:

@ariesxmasters: That's a cartoon...

So is Dbz, I was just showing you the difference in fighting and destructive force. It is so funny when people try to place Superman with Goku when the level difference is pretty clear. I like both characters and have read wayy more New 52 Superman Comics than I have watched Dbz, and I can tell you Superman bites the big one here, he is not up to this. Also this thread would like to have a word with you, and I think this thread can also explain further on these Dbz characters powers. That threads OP explains it better than I could ever dream of.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/best-feat-of-goku-1638839/

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Frisky4

@ariesxmasters said:

@frisky4 said:

So is Dbz, I was just showing you the difference in fighting and destructive force. It is so funny when people try to place Superman with Goku when the level difference is pretty clear. I like both characters and have read wayy more New 52 Superman Comics than I have watched Dbz, and I can tell you Superman bites the big one here, he is not up to this. Also this thread would like to have a word with you, and I think this thread can also explain further on these Dbz characters powers. That threads OP explains it better than I could ever dream of.

You realize Superman & most heroes hold back out of fear of destroying things, whereas Goku doesn't really mind those thoughts. Hulk has broken done the same thing that Goku did. That is to say, ripping the fabric of space & time. When Superman & Thor don't hold back, they destroy moons fairly easily, with a mere punch from Superman, Black Adam & himself acknowledged that it would destroy the Moon. Goku's punches & kicks don't do that. It's all about energy projection with them. Hell, Thor has busted multiple planets with mere shockwaves from his hammer, but I'm sure you think Goku can no-sell those.

Please don't reply, as every time you do I'm compelled to message back even though I don't want to & I know it's against the rules.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By flashback0180

@frisky4 said:

@ariesxmasters said:

@frisky4 said:

You realize Superman & most heroes hold back out of fear of destroying things, whereas Goku doesn't really mind those thoughts. Hulk has broken done the same thing that Goku did. That is to say, ripping the fabric of space & time. When Superman & Thor don't hold back, they destroy moons fairly easily, with a mere punch from Superman, Black Adam & himself acknowledged that it would destroy the Moon. Goku's punches & kicks don't do that. It's all about energy projection with them. Hell, Thor has busted multiple planets with mere shockwaves from his hammer, but I'm sure you think Goku can no-sell those.

Please don't reply, as every time you do I'm compelled to message back even though I don't want to & I know it's against the rules.

> wrong, goku holds back , even since the beginning of dragon ball . goku stated it himself in the manga, just like how thor stated he holds back when he broke hulks neck.

you can further observe this when he fought vegeta, he was twice as strong by didn't go ssj3. He could have killed buu but didn't because he wanted his kids/ future generations to have a shot since he was already dead.

ETC