Ultra_SupermanKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

so battle of gods

and revival of are not retconned.

“Dragon Ball Super” is a complete continuation of the Majin Buu story arc. It’s got a bit of post-battle aftermath, continues with the “Battle of Gods” arc where the God of Destruction Beerus appears and the “Revival of ‘F'” arc where Freeza comes back to life, and then, I’ve written a strange new story where they finally depart even this universe. They’re fighting against their neighbors, Universe 6! They’ll yell at me if I give away too many spoilers, so I’ll keep the rest a secret, but they’re chasing after giant super Dragon Balls; I think things will unfold in a bright and simple way, that will be really fun and exciting! Since it’s another universe, loads of new characters will turn up. I’ll do my best to draw the tons of character designs necessary, so I’m looking forward to this too. You know, it suddenly occurs to me that somewhere along the line the Dragon Ball anime has become quite a huge story. Since I’m the guy who drew the thing, it’s a bit weird for me to say this, but when I first started out I never dreamed it would have a universe as a setting (laughs). Don’t worry though, it’s still going to be the same sort of easy-to-understand content as always. Please be sure to watch Dragon Ball Super on TV!”

I advise you to take this with grain of salt.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see why you're advising that, it's true

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By le0nhart

this is directly from Akira Toriyama

“Dragon Ball Super” is a complete continuation of the Majin Buu story arc. It’s got a bit of post-battle aftermath, continues with the “Battle of Gods” arc where the God of Destruction Beerus appears and the “Revival of ‘F'” arc where Freeza comes back to life, and then, I’ve written a strange new story where they finally depart from this universe. They’re fighting against their neighbors, Universe 6! They’ll yell at me if I give away too many spoilers, so I’ll keep the rest a secret, but they’re chasing after giant Super Dragon Balls; I think things will unfold in a bright and simple way, that will be really fun and exciting!

Since it’s another universe, loads of new characters will turn up. I’ll do my best to draw the tons of character designs necessary, so I’m looking forward to this too.You know, it suddenly occurs to me that somewhere along the line the Dragon Ball anime has become quite a huge story. Since I’m the guy who drew the thing, it’s a bit weird for me to say this, but when I first started out I never dreamed it would have a universe as a setting (laughs). Don’t worry though, it’s still going to be the same sort of easy-to-understand content as always. Please be sure to watch Dragon Ball Super on TV!

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By flashback0180

nice.

Beholdy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope Vegeta and Goku finds a way to survive in space

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Seems. Uneccesary

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

I wonder if Trunks timeline is considered a different universe. It would be really interesting to see that.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sounds awesome to be, cant wait to see it.

How are yall going to watch it? Are you going to stream it on funi/crunchyroll or just wait for it to be uploaded to youtube or something? I am not sure what to do, I want to watch it asap but I at least need some not fan made subtitles lol

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r: i will learn Japanese,travel to japan, and watch it.....weekly

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@midnightdragon18: Lmao I am pretty sure crunchyroll and funimation will be streaming it, no need for all that ;)