#1 Posted by Exodus. (29 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD97D6OEV80

The trailer, thought I'd post on here, looks okay.

#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91237 posts) - - Show Bio

It looks stupid and it will be stupid.

#3 Posted by The Guardian-Knight. (312 posts) - - Show Bio

I look forward to seeing this movie, I love DBZ and the movie looks good

#4 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll watch it with the mind that this is an adaption of the manga, not the manga.

#5 Posted by DEGRAAF (7881 posts) - - Show Bio

i thought it looks stupid bc to me it doesnt do the cartoons or characters justice, my friends and gf that have never seen the cartoons think it loks really good and really want to see it

#6 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
DEGRAAF said:
"i thought it looks stupid bc to me it doesnt do the cartoons or characters justice, my friends and gf that have never seen the cartoons think it loks really good and really want to see it"
The manga is way better than the show.
#7 Posted by The Guardian-Knight. (312 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"I'll watch it with the mind that this is an adaption of the manga, not the manga."
Hmmmm... I just think it looks cool :)
#8 Posted by DEGRAAF (7881 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"DEGRAAF said:
"i thought it looks stupid bc to me it doesnt do the cartoons or characters justice, my friends and gf that have never seen the cartoons think it loks really good and really want to see it"
The manga is way better than the show."
whats the manga (japanese version?)
#9 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
DEGRAAF said:
"Nobody said:
"DEGRAAF said:
whats the manga (japanese version?)"
A manga is a comic book from japan. Before the tv show there was the manga which the show is based off of.
#10 Posted by VIZION2011 (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

the movie is goin to be horrible but im a dbz fanbuy so i will see it out of respect. just  like the x-men  movies disgust me, but ive seen evry last one

#11 Posted by DEGRAAF (7881 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"DEGRAAF said:
"Nobody said:
"DEGRAAF said:
whats the manga (japanese version?)"
A manga is a comic book from japan. Before the tv show there was the manga which the show is based off of."

thats what i thought.
#12 Posted by The Guardian-Knight. (312 posts) - - Show Bio
VIZION2010 said:
"the movie is goin to be horrible but im a dbz fanbuy so i will see it out of respect. just  like the x-men  movies disgust me, but ive seen evry last one "
I love the XM movies...yeah they didn't get it ALL right still a good try, X2 was my favorite just because it had parts of Weapon X in it (Love That) but the Spiderman movies killed off the villains but most people didn't mind that? I think this movie is going to be better then people think :)
#13 Posted by sonofhercules95 (703 posts) - - Show Bio

I HATE movies that strand away from the books/anime/manga series

#14 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19262 posts) - - Show Bio

Picaillo isn't even going to be green from what I hear, so that alone makes me want to completley skip this on...pfft

#15 Posted by The Guardian-Knight. (312 posts) - - Show Bio
Slight said:
"Picaillo isn't even going to be green from what I hear, so that alone makes me want to completley skip this on...pfft"

I heard he wasn't for the first part, but near the end he'll turn more greener(Not those anti-pollution people)
#16 Posted by NiteFly (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

I seem to be the only one that is getting a video on gay bashing instead of a trailer.

#17 Posted by GijinkaMax (14 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the dude playing goku has a odd version of gokus hair. gokus hair is his trademark aside from the kamehameha. plus the story sounds dumb.

#18 Posted by Truex (460 posts) - - Show Bio

The entire movie is already leaked onto youtube. It was the worst thing I've seen in my entire life

#19 Posted by Fresh Prince (5148 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"It looks stupid and it will be stupid."
Can't agree more
#20 Posted by Vance Astro (91237 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"DEGRAAF said:
Not it's not because I don't have to read the show....
#21 Posted by SUNMAN (7239 posts) - - Show Bio

I've already seen the movie and it was horrible compared to the manga and anime. The plot was awful, and they changed a few things.

#22 Edited by Marshall Madness (248 posts) - - Show Bio

Let me be clear, I'm a huge fan of the Manga, both Dragonball as well as Z. And I enjoyed the DBZ anime, when they were actually doing stuff. By that I mean, not drawing every scene out as long as possible or doin' a whole flash back episode. But I saw this trailer and it looked like a complete piece of shit. The sad thing is, this movie could actually be filmed live action and be good, Watchmen has showed us anything is possible. But like a lot of franchises, the company decided to just cobble something together and hope the name alone will sell it. Then, when it doesn't do well they will blame the property instead of shitty casting, directing, acting, etc. and we will never get to see Goku and Vegeta throw down matrix revolutions style, with building shattering punches, etc. Seems a shame...

#23 Posted by King Saturn (224210 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"It looks stupid and it will be stupid."
Yup