#1 Posted by StrokeDeath (14 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm really starting to like Dromammu seeing he's incredibly powerful (at least I think he is) and pretty cunning in my opinion. So I was wondering if there were any good comics I can read about/with him, or something so that I can prove to my friend who swears that.. Magneto will stomp Dormammu back into his dimension.

I feel incredibly stupid for him thinking that and if he's right.. I'll loose my damn mind.

#2 Posted by sagejonathan (1956 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know any specific story arcs with him but I know he's Doctor Strange's greatest enemy so look into Dr. Strange's comics.

#3 Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie (8009 posts) - - Show Bio

@strokedeath:

Sorry, I don't have any comics for you, but after a little research... I'm afraid your friend is wrong. Dormammu is way out of Erik's league. He's one of the most powerful beings in the universe, and one of Doctor Strange's most dangerous foes. Here's a scan of him easily putting down the Hulk.

As for cunning: He has also stalemated Odin, the god of wisdom, in a chess match once.

I think Magneto looses to this guy.

#4 Posted by StrokeDeath (14 posts) - - Show Bio

@strokedeath:

Sorry, I don't have any comics for you, but after a little research... I'm afraid your friend is wrong. Dormammu is way out of Erik's league. He's one of the most powerful beings in the universe, and one of Doctor Strange's most dangerous foes. Here's a scan of him easily putting down the Hulk.

As for cunning: He has also stalemated Odin, the god of wisdom, in a chess match once.

I think Magneto looses to this guy.

May I ask what comic is this from?

#5 Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie (8009 posts) - - Show Bio

@strokedeath:

No, sorry, dude. I couldn't find where the scan was from... You might try posting it here. It's a thread made specifically for this kinda stuff, and you should get an answer before long.

#6 Edited by blazinasian112 (899 posts) - - Show Bio

@strokedeath: I can't remember the exact issue but it is from the Defenders 2005 series that is 5 issues total