Doomsday for the Batman vs Superman film?

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 86

Edited By RavenVice01

Does anybody feel like this Batman vs Superman movie is getting too clustered like Amazing Spider-Man 2? They have already announced Aquaman, Cyborg and now Doomsday's involvement for the upcoming film. I think this is way too much and way too soon to have this many characters in one movie. How will Snyder be able to explore the dynamics and tension between Superman and Batman if you have so many iconic characters bunched up together.

Now, I'm hearing from my fellow users that the Amazons are descendants from the Kryptonian colonists who landed on Earth. This kinda takes away from the Greek legends I was hoping to see like the Olympian Gods. If I were Snyder, I would only bring in Superman, Batman, Supergirl, Wonder Woman, Lex Luthor, Metallo & Darkseid.

The plot would be Lex Luthor as a proponent to the people's fear and anger towards Superman as well as Zod's kryptonian invasion. Superman finds Supergirl's shuttle but Batman and Wonder Woman who are romantically involved find Supergirl. Batman has been studying Kryptonian physiology since Superman's arrival and its Batman who makes the initial discovery of Kryptonite. Wonder Woman agrees to train Supergirl while Batman decides if Supergirl and Superman can be trusted. Luthor eventually finds out that Batman is Bruce Wayne. He then sends John Corbin (pre-Metallo) to attack Bruce at Wayne Manor and Corbin steals the Kryptonite. Meanwhile, Darkseid, the Furies and the parademons begin their invasion of Earth and manipulation of Supergirl.

What do you think?

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MAZAHS117

I'd perfer they'd hold off on Doomsday for another Superman solo film, or maybe even a Justice League film.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*sigh*. . DC movies

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By Fallschirmjager

The Amazon = Kryptonian thing was a theory by some random blogger that caught fire. There was never even a reported rumor for it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too crowded

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol these Batman v. Superman rumors seem to get nuttier by the week.

Next week's is gonna be like,

"Verne Troyer allegedly cast as Mr. Myxlplyx"

then next weeks,

"Batman v. Superman to crossover with Avengers"

then next week's,

"Batman v. Superman using Crisis on Infinite Earths storyline and will bring back Chris Reeves Superman, Brandon Routh Superman, Michael Keaton Batman, Christian Bale Batman, Smallville Clark Kent"

then next week's,

"John Stewart, Alan Scott, Wildcat, Despero, Starro, Superboy Prime, Mongul, Mr. Miracle all to make appearances in Batman v. Superman"

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would love to see parasite on the big screen, but I feel like he's more suited for a justice league movie. Now on the topic of doomsday, when ever I think of him, I think of his epic battle with supes. And supes alone. Not with batman lol. I'd prefer to see that in like the 3rd superman movie. Superman would 'die', but comeback in the next movie. It'd be freaking epic. For supes vs batman I can see just lex and like a high tier bats villain that not on the big screen yet (no joker and bane) so deathstroke and lex luthor works for me.

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I project the main plot being Lex turning the world against Superman, Bruce investigating and fighting him. Im sure their will be a larger foe that brings batman and Superman together.

Cyborg - ass talked about probably just going to show Victor Stone playing football with Bruce at one of his games.

Aquaman - Aquaman will make a small appearance either making himself known to the world or at least to Superman threatening the surface world for screwing up the oceans (blaming the surface bc they harbored Superman for so long)

Wonder Woman - Wonder Woman will probably come out as Diana Prince (not letting anyone know she is an Amazon or that Amazons exist) to find out the truth about this 'god' that walks among men. also a smaller role. I still cant see Amazons being distant descendants of Kryptonians.

Doomsday - (if its true) As for doomsday i could see them teasing him at the end. Lex Luthors crew digging under ground and accidentally releasing him (bringing him in for the JL movie as the villain)

Zsasz - Will probably play into the beginning of the movie with Superman returning him to Gotham (i will leave it open that he could be used by Lex to attack Lois to see if the man of steel has a soft spot for her.

Morgan edge - again play a small role (probably towards the beginning of the film) just talking about how bad Superman is and why people should hate him.

David Cain - I have no idea how he will be used but i cant see it being a big role (maybe he will be the one to attack Lois, albeit for Lex, to see how Superman handles it)

Amanda Waller - I would guess she would get medium amount of screen time. I could see her used in a multitude of ways.

1. Working with Lex on counter measures to take out superman

2. maybe she is the one that is behind the creation of or accidental release of Doomsday (maybe we will even see or hear checkmate)

3. im guessing she will meet with Bruce or have a run in with Batman at some point

Did i miss anyone?

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Noone301994
No Caption Provided

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait...so we are seriously gonna call it Batman v Superman?...Seriously?

Mr_Clockwork91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@proto3296: U raise a good point. Maybe they should bring in Mad Hatter to manipulate Superman and ruin his credibility as a hero.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How about we stop believing everything on the internet and wait for the movie to come out!? :D

DwightSpitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

No, Doomsday will most def not be in the movie, earliest we'll see Dooms is for Man of Tomorrow/Man of Steel 2 (the one thats planned for 2018 or whatever). I'm really interested in seeing how they will pull off Darkseid for the actual Justice League movie (its gotta be DS right?).

I'm thinking Brainiac will most likely appear in Bat v Supe, I don't know if there's a more wished for villain that has never been portrayed on screen. The whole green humanoid thing does seem like a nightmare to sort out for an actual movie but yeah, CGI & all that stuff has advanced pretty far now.

Avatar image for greatcaesarsghost
GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No... Doomsday is a terrible character.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@marvel_boy2241 said:

Snyder already explained why it's a "v" instead of "vs", because it's not a straight up vs movie, they have their confrontation, and then they work together for the rest of the movie.

Just want to add most of what the OP said are just rumors, as far as I know Aquaman, Doomsday, etc... are only rumors.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

I say cram as many characters as they want in there as long as they can make it work and it doesn't feel forced. It worked for the Avengers and it's going to have to work for JL movie anyways.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: I wouldn't say that because all u really need is 7 superheroes in one justice League movie. U can probably cram a lot of secondary characters like Alfred or Lois lane. As for the villain, can we all plez ditch the darkseid idea. The Avengers already did the alien invasion thing. The justice League needs to fight the injustice league in order to rival the avengers movie or even over shadow it. Can I get amen?

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How about we stop believing everything on the internet and wait for the movie to come out!? :D

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, Doomsday will most def not be in the movie, earliest we'll see Dooms is for Man of Tomorrow/Man of Steel 2 (the one thats planned for 2018 or whatever). I'm really interested in seeing how they will pull off Darkseid for the actual Justice League movie (its gotta be DS right?).

I'm thinking Brainiac will most likely appear in Bat v Supe, I don't know if there's a more wished for villain that has never been portrayed on screen. The whole green humanoid thing does seem like a nightmare to sort out for an actual movie but yeah, CGI & all that stuff has advanced pretty far now.

I would not have Darkseid be the first villain the JL faces. I would have it be Amazo might be to similar to Ultron, Parasite (maybe), Mongul, Despero, Kalibak (or Desaad who i think they should merge with Felix Faust) both would be nice precursors to Darkseid, I would be ok with Doomsday, Maxwell Lord, Prometheus, Steppenwolf, Solomon Grundy,

DwightSpitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@degraaf: I would actually be willing to bet money that Darkseid will be in the JL movie. Doesn't mean they'll actually be fighting Darkseid himself but he will most def be the front to kick-off the franchise.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By RavenVice01

@dwightspitz: I sure hope darkseid doesn't make an appearance in the jl movie. The guy is like apocalypse from x-men, he can wait. There r other more interesting villains to see

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

The death and return of Superman would not work in a movie. Maybe the death part but not the return. I'd honestly like to see him die in a JL film and come back in an other film.

DwightSpitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By DwightSpitz

@dwightspitz: I sure hope darkseid doesn't make an appearance in the jl movie. The guy is like apocalypse from x-men, he can wait. There r other more interesting villains to see

Actually, Apocalypse is a straight up copy of Darkseid, not the other way around.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

I wouldn't say that because all u really need is 7 superheroes in one justice League movie. U can probably cram a lot of secondary characters like Alfred or Lois lane. As for the villain, can we all plez ditch the darkseid idea. The Avengers already did the alien invasion thing. The justice League needs to fight the injustice league in order to rival the avengers movie or even over shadow it. Can I get amen?

Avengers smushed 6 main heroes plus several secondary characters plus a villain. A JL movie is going to be bigger. I have this feeling like they won't include 7 members. Batman, Supe, WW and Aquaman are a lock. I think Cyborg was confirmed too a while ago. No word on Lantern or Flash yet though right? Aquaman was the one I was iffy about so if he's included we might get all 7. Plus Lois, Alfred, and MAYBE Mera. It's hopeful of me, I know haha.

That's what sucks the most about the Avengers is they took the alien invasion thing. Darkseid would have been the PERFECT villain for the League but now it'll just be like they're copying Marvel. I can't really think of any great League villains that would work on screen. Amazo maybe. That'd be pretty frickin sweet. Despero maybe but he's just one dude. The Injustice League would require too much set up. I don't think there'll be enough time in between B vs S and JL.

What Injustice League line-up would you hope for?

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For the justice League I would hav the original team and save cyborg for a teen titans movie with deathstroke. Bat, supes, ww, aqua, martian, gl, and flash. As for the injustice league I would only hav 5 maybe 6 members at the most. Lex luthor & joker definitely. Maybe circe or ocean master for ww & aqua to team up against. Martian man hunter fights amazo. Gl and flash fight someone like mirror master

Avatar image for greatcaesarsghost
GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ASM2 wasn't clustered... The main characters all got plenty of screen time.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greatcaesarsghost: What I mean by clustered is there was no flow with the characters. I will give u an example of a perfect spider man movie. U hav electro, smythe, the rhino, and maybe scorpion. The plot could have been simply just electro taking over the spider slayers like rhino and scorpion and launch an invasion in new york and spider must save the day. Simple plot and it flows. No clustering