• 88 results
Avatar image for youngman_logan96
youngman_logan96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wally west is the fastest flash right ? how fast can he exactly go ?

He has the speed force , does that mean he can go at the speed of speed , which i assume faster than 47 times light speed ?

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash doesn't have infinite speed and feats wise he still loses to Superman and/or Batman. Flash's high end feats are basically PIS to serve the purposes of the story.

youngman_logan96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash doesn't have infinite speed and feats wise he still loses to Superman and/or Batman. Flash's high end feats are basically PIS to serve the purposes of the story.

him saving the whole town in less than a second ? so how fast he could possibly go ?

Avatar image for greatcaesarsghost
GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By GreatCaesarsGhost

No Caption Provided

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RustyRoy

You are joking, right?

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RustyRoy

@youngman_logan96 said:

him saving the whole town in less than a second ? so how fast he could possibly go ?

He can run way faster than the speed of light, IIRC he can travel through time too.

youngman_logan96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy said:

@wenjunchew said:

You are joking, right?

@wenjunchew said:

No Caption Provided

exactly , i mean he saves the whole town less than a second ,so the question is can he just keep on accelerating his speed ? no speed limit at all ?

GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By GreatCaesarsGhost
No Caption Provided

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash losing to Batman on the worst day of his life is probably PIS. Just saying.

GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash losing to Batman on the worst day of his life is probably PIS. Just saying.

youngman_logan96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean said:

i agree to that , batman fans something just seriously make me feel like hell ,

on the other hand a question so can he go at infinite speed ?

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By kyrees

@youngman_logan96: he doesn't have infinite speed because there's no such thing as infinite speed. if he has one, zoom wouldn't have defeated him.

GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can run fast enough to stop time or go back in time. "infinite speed" is meaningless, but in a literal sense, no it's not infinite I don't think.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Infinite speed doesn't make sense even in DC

youngman_logan96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

Infinite speed doesn't make sense even in DC

He can run fast enough to stop time or go back in time. "infinite speed" is meaningless, but in a literal sense, no it's not infinite I don't think.

@kyrees said:

@youngman_logan96: he doesn't have infinite speed because there's no such thing as infinite speed. if he has one, zoom wouldn't have defeated him.

what i meant is like keep accelerating himself ? speed has no limit right ? atleast not in science fiction

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youngman_logan96: he needs help to gain more speed than he already has at this point. zoom was literally too fast for him till the other flashes added their speed on him to at least catch up with zoom.

GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what i meant is like keep accelerating himself ? speed has no limit right ? atleast not in science fiction

No, he has a limit. In science fiction it all depends on what the writers want to write.

youngman_logan96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

@youngman_logan96: he needs help to gain more speed than he already has at this point. zoom was literally too fast for him till the other flashes added their speed on him to at least catch up with zoom.

so him taping into speed force is just not enough ? well zoom can contaminate their speeds right ? i thought speed force almost granted him limitless speed

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy said:

You are joking, right?

Flash's attosecond claim is hyperbole probably. Character statements only count when in the correct context.

Flash rescuing everyone in a fraction of a second by carrying one person one or two at a time? Hmmm wonder why didn't he do that all the time. I don't think the Justice League are needed. His high-end feats are obviously PIS.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By kgb725

He cant keep breaking his own speed max he has a limit. Also hes slower than Zoom.

GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy said:

You are joking, right?

Flash's attosecond claim is hyperbole probably. Character statements only count when in the correct context.

Flash rescuing everyone in a fraction of a second by carrying one person one or two at a time? Hmmm wonder why didn't he do that all the time. I don't think the Justice League are needed. His high-end feats are obviously PIS.

No, his high end feats are consistent. His low end feats are PIS.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youngman_logan96: i see that you have been reading the wikia since you read the professor zoom's bio, not hunter zolomon. professor zoom is a negative speed force conduit and hunter zolomon is a time manipulator that greatly surpasses any flash's speed force related powers. speed force doesn't grant you limitless speed. at least, speed force gives you FTL travel and other speed related abilities to it.

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

said:

@rustyroy said:

You are joking, right?

When we say consistent feats, we say feats that they show off most of the time.

Flash is faster than light, yes they are consistent and not PIS - In a broad sense.

Flash is so absurdly faster than light that the Justice League are not needed - No, its PIS.

Flash is faster than light all the time - No, its PIS. Flash needs effort to go FTL.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agreed.

He can also move forward in time.

youngman_logan96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By youngman_logan96

@kgb725 said:

He cant keep breaking his own speed max he has a limit. Also hes slower than Zoom.

well he is already so fast lol i mean ,id be satisfied even if i could run 1000 mph :P

@wenjunchew said:

@rustyroy said:

You are joking, right?

i was just curious ,well sometimes sir ,speed is just not enough right ?

@kyrees said:

@youngman_logan96: i see that you have been reading the wikia since you read the professor zoom's bio, not hunter zolomon. professor zoom is a negative speed force conduit and hunter zolomon is a time manipulator that greatly surpasses any flash's speed force related powers. speed force doesn't grant you limitless speed. at least, speed force gives you FTL travel and other speed related abilities to it.

yea was thinking to start reading the flash comics , only read justice league new 52 ,so what you mean is zoom is even faster than wally west the most powerful flash ? wow

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youngman_logan96: hunter zolomon is faster than wally west, the most fastest of the flashes

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#27 JediXMan  Moderator

He can go beyond the speed of light. Infinite is a number far beyond understanding; he cannot come close to that level of speed.

youngman_logan96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

@youngman_logan96: hunter zolomon is faster than wally west, the most fastest of the flashes

so what they showed in flashpoint was kind of very lame then , that means zolomon is faster than 47 times the speed of light

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

Technically he's not, he manipulates time, he doesn't run faster than Flash.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greatcaesarsghost said:

said:

@rustyroy said:

You are joking, right?

Flash is faster than light, yes they are consistent and not PIS - In a broad sense.

Flash is so absurdly faster than light that the Justice League are not needed - No, its PIS.

Flash is faster than light all the time - No, its PIS. Flash needs effort to go FTL.

That still makes him faster than Superman and way faster than Batman.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By kyrees

@youngman_logan96: not exactly, zolomon's speed stems from him manipulating time around himself to a point that he is faster than the flashes. it's hard to explain it but one can't say that zolomon is faster than light because of his abilities.

@rustyroy already addressed it to the OP

youngman_logan96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By youngman_logan96

@kyrees said:

@youngman_logan96: not exactly, zolomon's speed stems from him manipulating time around himself to a point that he is faster than the flashes. it's hard to explain it but one can't say that zolomon is faster than light because of his abilities.

@rustyroy already addressed it to the OP

yo thanks guys , got it ,you guys lookin forward for the flash show on cw ? well iam not expecting the show to have a mind blowing CGI , but at least when he joins them in the justice league movie there should be a CGI that would beat the quicksilver CGI shown in x - men days of the future past ? what say

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youngman_logan96: this is a tv series, i wouldn't expect it to be on par on the movies.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: You said the same thing I did.

youngman_logan96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By youngman_logan96

@kyrees said:

@youngman_logan96: this is a tv series, i wouldn't expect it to be on par on the movies.

i know , but if when he joins them in the justice league after batman vs superman movie , i think they will have to give him some hell of a CGI

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youngman_logan96: I'm excited for it, the CGI looks great for a CW show, I hope WB makes a Flash movie.

youngman_logan96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy said:

@youngman_logan96: I'm excited for it, the CGI looks great for a CW show, I hope WB makes a Flash movie.

yep a flash movie would be awesome , even if they dont atleast in the justice league he should have a sequence where he can blow the minds and beat the x- men quicksilver sequence

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy said:

@greatcaesarsghost said:

said:

@rustyroy said:

You are joking, right?

That still makes him faster than Superman and way faster than Batman.

I was talking about in terms of a fight, but yeah seeing this isn't a battle thread... Yes he's faster than both.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

You're kidding - feats wise Batman can't do anything to Flash.

Honestly, you've been giving Bat-Fans a terrible reputation since you started creating those BATMAN GETS 1 YEAR OF PREP VS UNIVERSAL THREAT LEVEL CHARACTERS threads.

Flash's high end feats are not PIS in the slightest, they've got weight behind them & they're incredibly consistent.

If you're going to bring up that "WELL WHY DOESN'T HE ALWAYS WIN IN THE COMICS, HUH?" point then you most likely haven't read a Flash comic.

Anyways - back on topic - I personally don't believe the phrase 'infinite speed' truly makes much sense nor does Flash qualify.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Dratini1331

@youngman_logan96: infinite speed implies flash gets everywhere he's going in 0 seconds flat, which is not the case. Even if the number is so small it rounds down to 0, it takes Flash time to move.

The only time this would've been possible is when Wally achieved transtime velocity in The Human Race, which was still not infinite as it still had a movement time associated with it.

The only way to have "infinite speed" is to be a teleporter of some kind, but that's not really speed anyways.

youngman_logan96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: very well precisely said , you get the best answer and yes , reaching anywhere in zero seconds thing really made me understand , the phrase infinite speed is not possible nor does it makes sense, flash could be everwhere if that was possible

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The closest he's ever gotten to infinite was in KC where he was semi omnipresent.

NakedSnek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By NakedSnek

@youngman_logan96:

No it was horribly explained, Teleportation Is not speed, Teleportation has a term for Communicating the quantum state of a system, Usually just a single particle at a time between distant partiest with the aid of classical communication, There is no well-defined meaning for the teleportation though. We don't know how would actually a transmit a physical body across large distances, aside from transporting bodily. But even in the case of the communication protocol, it cannot be done faster than speed of light, Because it relies on actual communication of measurement results ''Which is limited by light speed''

So you can't transport matter at the speed of light, We don't even have a good hypothetical way to teleport matter, and there's certainly no real reason to think they would be equivalent sorts of things to do

NakedSnek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NakedSnek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy: Actually he does not manipulate time, He only speeds himself up incredibly fast, He manipulates time in his alternative self

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

No he does not

SirZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By SirZero
seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By kyrees

@nakedsnek said:

i feel like you're an alt of someone who likes the flashes too much rather than put critical thinking into it. i mean you revive a dead thread just to tell off someone simply because of what you perceive as "power experience" not because of what happened in panel. that's contradicting. the panels tell the story, hunter zolomon was technically faster than wally whom you think has infinite speed because of whatever reason. logical argument as well, nobody should be faster than infinite speed because its the pinnacle of everything in speed relatively and yet one guy who manipulates his time was technically faster. infinite speed is almost like the omnipotence argument, you are either on the top or not, no compromise whatsoever because of the infinity clause.

he be too powerful ? god forbid writers want to sell a one page flash comic because of how easy it becomes and god forbid writers take in fan's hyperbolic expectation on such characters and put in writing. they write stories to be sold, not to be hyped by fans.