Does Superior Iron Man Equal Ultron

Agm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Posted a bit more in-depth reasoning at my site The Review Zoo, but here I'm going to try to just sum it up.

So.... Does Superior Iron Man Equal Ultron?

And will Marvel have a giant event before the next Avengers Movie comes out dealing with the potential ramifications of a Superior Iron Man being influenced by Ultron and his tech?

Backing up in case of confusion, I think Tony Stark is under the influence of Ultron in the upcoming Superior Iron Man title. I lay it all out in a blog post on my site, but basic reasons.

1. Entertainment Weekly, in talking about Ultron, says he shows up first in the movie looking like an altered version of Iron Man armor except white and blue. This article about movie popped up shortly before Superior Iron Man's new look showed up.

2. Superior. In the Marvel books thus far, the only character who has gotten superior has been Spider-Man, and we all know what happened there. The Superior tag has a more villainous undertone. Peter Parker was still Spider-Man during that run, even if Ock was in the drivers seat, physically, Pete was still the guy. In this case we know Tony's still in the suit but he is doing some odd things.

3. Extremis. Tony is giving extremis to the world? This guy didn't want to give Extremis to his own brother. He already saw what happened when a brain damaged Banner got extremis and then got the Hulk extremified. Now he wants to give it too the world?

4. Age of Ultron. The next movie is called that. The last big Marvel cross over was called that. Hank Pym defeated and seemingly destroyed Ultron during it, but we all know Ultron typically just jumped his mind to a backup body somewhere. What if Hank locked him down where he couldn't do that, and what if the only option was to jump at least a part of his programming into the most advanced tech he could near by.

Being an Extremis powered Tony Stark. If ultron got even part of his programming into the Extremis he was then physically a part of Tony's body.

It has been a while since the Age of Ultron, but Ultron is nothing but patient. If I somehow missed it and someone already called it I apologize, but I am calling Superior Iron Man to be Ultron influenced Tony Stark in disguise.

Check out more from me and my crew at TheReviewZoo.com