User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By comicace3

Stronger just replied to your comment

A conversation between comicace3, Stronger started on March 25, 2013

Private Message started by Stronger

Stronger just replied to your comment:

@comicace3 said:

@neale7 said:

I'd go as far as to say Batman's combat skills are greater than Superman and Wonder Woman. Its about combat, not strength. If you put all 3 in an arena to fight, and took away both Superman's and Wonder Woman's powers, Batman would cream them. I agree he shouldn't be higher than them when it comes to superpower rating though, thats just stupid.

mmmm wonder woman has beaten batman on many occasions. But supes is no challenge without his powers. It would end up being batman vs. WW. And I can't say who wins...

When the hell did Wonder Woman beat Batman without her powers(or at least when Batman had powers too)?

@jphulk26: Dude,you clearly do not belong in this site.You don't know how to debate with other people.

Noone ever doubted that Wonder Woman would crush Batman's ribs with all her powers.What I was trying to prove(and proved) was that Batman is a lot better melee fighter than her.He is better at h2h and generally at unarmed combat.

The thing about Batman vs Wonder Woman is:

No powers:Batman stomps.

With powers:Wonder Woman stomps.

If you are not ok with that then I seriously don't give a fuck.That's the truth.

Now stop behaving like an immature child and quit fanboyism when you debate.

To view this thread, follow the link below:

Batman fanboys are out of control...

To change your notification preferences, follow the link below:

Notification Preferences

Thanks,

Comic Vine

Private Message by comicace3

Online Now

Didn't WW trained in MA her whole life. And hasn't batman even stated she is a better fighter. I can't reply to you in the forums cuz I've g e mobile... But can you put it in the forums?

Posted 18 hours, 9 minutes ago

Private Message by Stronger

No,I am sorry.

Training in martial arts all her life means nothing.Years of training do not equal success.It' like saying that green belt guy cannot possibly beat a black belt guy.Batman has way more feats in the martial arts area.He is by far better.

As for Batman stating she is better fighter,it's inaccurate.Batman stated WW was the best melee fighter in the world.Not that she better than him.Anyway,even if he really said that,it's incorrect and insufficient.It was just an opportunity for the WW fanboys to support her even more in the battle forums.I can name at least 10 wrong statements.

For example Black Panther claims Shang Chi is the best h2h fighter in the whole Marvel U.Doesn't mean he can't take him down.And what about Batman saying Superman is the most powerful creature on the planet.I can name at least 6 individuals as powerful or even more powerful than him(Martian Manhunter,Captain Atom,Captain Marvel,Orion,Black Adam,Flash).

As you see,statements that are not based on actual facts are invalid most of the times.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By comicace3

I had a conversation with one of my fellow viners and this person told me if WW lost her powers she would loose a straight up fight with Bats and I got to thinking... Does Super Powers really matter? If any superhero lost there superpowers could they be useful at all? Would they still be able to fight normal thugs in the street? What I said is in bold and what he said is in normal font.

Avatar image for bluelantern1995
BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 26

#3  Edited By BlueLantern1995

It doesn't.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Avatar image for anywhichwaybutup
AnyWhichWayButUp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Yes but it would take time to adjust to no longer having powers.