Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By badazz
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This guy has gotta be a joke! I've never read kick ass i've only seen the movies, but it seems like in the comics he is just a punching bag. in the movie he wasnt a good fighter at all and i wonder why he is even the main character? can someone tell me if kick ass is ever tough because im really confused and i feel bad for him. i am not trying to be mean but almost every picture on this website has him getting his genitals injured and one had him shooting some guys testicle off on accident which was gross and would have been cool if he at least looked cool doing it but he looked nervous and scared

badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sorry for saying he is a joke i know hes not im just kind of shocked by all the pain he is going through and no super hero usually gets beat up all the time like that @allstarsuperman i know you like kick ass comics but mostly hit girl so maybe you can help?

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

@badazz: Answers to your questions.

1. Kick-Ass is never really not tough, even in the beginning he has some pretty decent feats. He's not a high tier or anything but he isn't as weak as most people say he is.
  2. A character doesn't have to be a badass for the story to be good. Dave being totally majestic and stuff ruins the glory and kinda hurts how easy it is to relate to him. He's your average guy, which makes him a lot more likable, he messes up, gets hurt and doesn't always win and it helps make the story very unique.
Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

@badazz: Also AllStarSuperman made a respect thread here.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

He is not a comic level fighter. But for the real world he is really good by the end of his series. His pain tolerance and determination make him a serious threat....well to thugs and fodder.

badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: @keenko: thanks guys i will read kick ass when i get the chance you two made me more interested and now i understand