Does every Marvel reader still keep DC/Batman (on the side)?

• 57 results
t_hench

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 2

@project_worm: ya, sorry, 2nd part part was just an open response to the thread. I should have done a better job at separating the two. But to answer your question, no, not currently, though I really want to read some Quantum & Woody. Any recommendations?

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By RustyRoy

@timelordscience: Batman, Batman Eternal, Detective Comics, Flash, WW, Aquaman, Batman/Superman, JLU. What about you?

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#53  Edited By Project_Worm

@t_hench:

Not at all your fault man.

If you think you'd be into Q&W then of course I have to suggest Archer & Armstrong it's just so much fun. Other than that It just depends on the kind of stuff you like to read (everything from them is really well done).

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@renchamp said:

I have never read Batman and I have been exclusively Marvel for 15 years. Just recently I started branching out, but I will not read DC. My loss, I'm sure. And I won't let my kids read DC unless they get the books themselves.

Why?

Avatar image for timelordscience
TimeLordScience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy: Batman, Wonder Woman, Swamp Thing and All Star Western. I used to read Batman/Superman but after the first arc the quality really tanked. JLU looks promising though. Do you exclusively read DC?

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy: Batman, Wonder Woman, Swamp Thing and All Star Western. I used to read Batman/Superman but after the first arc the quality really tanked. JLU looks promising though. Do you exclusively read DC?

No, I'm also reading Afterlife with Archie and Kings Watch. I liked the the second arc of B/S but I'm not a fan of First Contact and I didn't like the Annual either.