does batman really get all the women of dcu?

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lifeofvibe

I just relized something despite what people say Batman really doesn't get that many women cause as far as we know only 5 women have ever laid eyes on. Batman not Bruce because he's just a mask OK the 5

1.catwoman

2.harlly Quinn

3.poison ivy

4.taila al ghul

5.wonder woman

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if im wrong how many women have laid eyes and on batman from 1990 too now

BadVoodoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy? This is the first im hearing about this, what comic did batman and Harley Quinn / Poison Ivy hook up in?

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@badvoodoo: i geusd i shouldet have added poison ivy or harlly but i heard it from sombody els

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

So there are only 5 women in the entire DCU?

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@badvoodoo: harly im refering to to batman the animated series i think some of the animated series is canon well at least the part with harlly is sorry i add ivy thoe

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lifeofvibe
JohnnyGat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By JohnnyGat

The concept of Batman getting all the women in the DCU is hyperbole, an amusing exaggeration to glorify Batman's skills in particular fields. Sometimes when those statements are made they're done without any real focus on being accurate. It's the same concept that is pushed whenever someone says Batman can beat anyone simply because he is Batman, note how in this example the only reason being given is that he is Batman. For some this annoys because hyperbolic statements especially in large quantities tend to be similar to a joke that's been repeated to death. For others like myself I view as a small bit of amusement in regards to a person's love for the character, I may not share his enthusiasm but I can appreciate or at least tolerate it.

So basically whenever you hear someone says Batman gets all the girls in the DC universe they're not actually saying that he gets all the girls it's just them trying to say that Batman/Bruce Wayne is a type of character that is smooth with the ladies albeit through casual exaggeration.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By lifeofvibe

@johnnygat: batman getting all the girls in the dcu is not as exaggerated as you may think.depending on how you look at it.in fact theres a whole

thread dedicated too how many

women batman has kissed with or

without love in mind. and youd be suprised by how many women batman has been with if you count the women he has kissed. so me putting harll and ivy was just me exaggerating. so there really should be only three on my list. in fact im going to edit my list.

JohnnyGat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnnygat: batman getting all the girls in the dcu is not as exaggerated as you may think.depending on how you look at it.in fact theres a whole

thread dedicated too how many

women batman has kissed with or

without love in mind. and youd be suprised by how many women batman has been with if you count the women he has kissed. so me putting harll and ivy was just me exaggerating. so there really should be only three on my list. in fact im going to edit my list.

Many does not mean every. By saying every it's already an exaggeration.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. But people seem to think he has "chemistry" with every attractive woman in DC.

Avatar image for royal_rumble_man
Royal_Rumble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackwind: they are batman haters, what kind of sicko would pair poor brucie bruce with diana

it's like a bench vise grip 'down there' I want batman as a man, not a eunuch

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackwind: now that may always seem to be the case

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I don't think so. Almost every man is DC is a ladies man. Not just bats. So he doesn't get all the girls.