Does aunt May know? Warning:spoilers

spidex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By spidex

There was a thread on this after asm, but now after watching asm 2, i think aunt May does know. The lizard battle in the first one was a giveaway. But now, she says that sometimes people hide stuff from others, a side of them, even from people they love. Then there was the laundry. Then you have to consider the pictures sold to the bugle, and of course the chimney. Ultimately, i think she does know.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da1bf32237f0
deactivated-5da1bf32237f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

I think she's waiting for Peter to tell her when he's ready. She probably figured it out in TASM when Peter left the room angrily after it was announced on TV that there was an arrest warrant out for Spider-Man. She definitely questioned him a lot less on what he was doing in TASM2, so I'm pretty sure she knows. She didn't even question why he was so late to his graduation.

I'm pretty sure that Aunt May in the original trilogy knew as well--I think she figured it when Peter told her the truth about Uncle Ben's death.

spidex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@ryagan: i agree. There is also this deleted scene in asm2 where peter is angry how ppl think spidey is a bad guy, and she suggests him to sell pics to the bugle. And there was some hilarious typical spiderman stuff after that.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably, May was aware in the ultimate universe right?

InFamous_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Yea, Aunt May knows like what @ryagan was saying. She is just waiting for him to tell her when he is ready.