Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

X-O Manowar

Armor Hunters

Armor Hunters Bloodshot

Armor Hunters Harbinger

I know I have to read X-O Manowar first (at least I think so) before I read the Armor Hunters titles. Now do I have to read all the titles to understand what is going on, or are they separate from each other and X-O Manowar?

Cap10nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

@catsnlynne: Armor Hunters is obviously the main event and it can be read by itself if you want. So far, X-O Manowar has shown the history of the armor hunters and not taking place in the present so you can read it whenever you want but it does give a nice background and are good issues. The Harbinger and Bloodshot tie ins expand upon the story but are not essential as the next AH issue will probably just quickly recap what happened.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@catsnlynne: I read XO and Armor Hunters, you only need to read the Armor Hunters title to know what's happening, XO sheds loght on who the Armor Hunters are and why they do what they do. I do not read the other titles.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@catsnlynne: I read XO and Armor Hunters, you only need to read the Armor Hunters title to know what's happening, XO sheds loght on who the Armor Hunters are and why they do what they do. I do not read the other titles.

Cap10nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5  Edited By Cap10nate

@catsnlynne: Here is a reading order if you are interested in reading them all. It was in the back of the most recent issue.

No Caption Provided

2chimcha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Armor Hunters is the only mandatory reading if you want to read the event. Armor Hunters Bloodshot/Harbinger are just extensions but not vital; its really just for the Bloodshot and harbinger fans to get a bit more of their favorite characters. X-O Manowar gives background on the Armor Hunters. So its not necessary either, but it makes things more interesting I think. Unity is just a little expansion also; nothing super important.