Does anyone know who these DC characters are? (no pics)

giantsfan576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So I have this DC comics quiz app. Gives you the picture of a character and the number of letters in his/her name or title, for obvious reasons I can't show you a picture because if I could I would know who it was. And I can't get the screenshot on here. I'm stumped on 4. Could be heroe villain or neutral. If you know ANY of the 4 or have any ideas on where they're from PLEASE help

First is 5 letters in his name, based on the picture it's a slim male, average height, white, dressed in all black, hair color is uncertain, probably black hair, has a devious smile. Has a top hat and holding a staff or cane or wand. Perhaps a magician?

Next is a white female, 5 letters. Dressed in all orange and has an orangish/reddish mask. Also has orange wings on her back that have a flame type consitency loom to them. Appears to be flying in the picture.

Next is a white male, 2 words, first is 5 letters second word is 6 letters. So 5 letters SPACE 6 letters. White male dressed in purple clothes. Black hair, the clothes are purple, basically just tights and a cape that he's holding which is purple. Has blackish/purplish hair. Also purple and black boots. Perhaps an acrobat?

Last has a shocking resemblence to vandal savage or Ra's al ghul but is neither of them. It's 2 words (first and last name?) First word is 7 letters then a space and second word is 8 letters. It is a white male in a blue suit and cape. Has a gold necklace or something with a medalion that looks like a clock of some sort. Also has white gloves on and in the picture is holding his right arm straight out. Again looms VERY similar to vandal savage.

Does anyone know who any of these people are or where they're from?

wbr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By wbr17
giantsfan576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers